Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

A Survey App Which Pays In Btc, Eth, Plf And Tnc - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Survey App Which Pays In Btc, Eth, Plf And Tnc (589 Views)

Noble Exchange: Sell Your Pi, Usdt, Btc, Eth, Usdc, Bnb With Us. / Trading Signal Only!!!! BTC//ETH Binance & Bitmex!! / Investment That Pays In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Survey App Which Pays In Btc, Eth, Plf And Tnc by ademuyiwa20(f): 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
I just found out about an app where you can take survey. Survey are available on a daily basis and you get rewarded in BTC ETH TNC or PLF. If you want to know more about it, you can leave a message for me to guide you through.

Re: A Survey App Which Pays In Btc, Eth, Plf And Tnc by divalindiway(f): 5:40pm On Dec 03, 2021
What's the name of the app?
Re: A Survey App Which Pays In Btc, Eth, Plf And Tnc by Tobechuckwu(m): 6:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
I'm interested
Re: A Survey App Which Pays In Btc, Eth, Plf And Tnc by ademuyiwa20(f): 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
Click on the link on my signature for me to explain in details.
Re: A Survey App Which Pays In Btc, Eth, Plf And Tnc by ademuyiwa20(f): 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2021
Watch out for more of this coins as means of payment on the survey app.

Re: A Survey App Which Pays In Btc, Eth, Plf And Tnc by newlinecomm(m): 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2021
You can never make a living with this shit. Look for something better.

ademuyiwa20:
I just found out about an app where you can take survey. Survey are available on a daily basis and you get rewarded in BTC ETH TNC or PLF. If you want to know more about it, you can leave a message for me to guide you through.

1 Like

Re: A Survey App Which Pays In Btc, Eth, Plf And Tnc by ademuyiwa20(f): 8:55pm On Dec 09, 2021
newlinecomm:
You can never make a living with this shit. Look for something better.

Sorry ooo, you wey don make a living how is it. Or you think I'm as daft as depending on only this. It is your type that depends on a single source of income or better still be looking for what will pay you 1million naira in a day.

FYI Rome wasn't built in one day. People wey dey sensible don dey enjoy the offer, you're here spilling out rubbish. Pele tie, wa nbo nibe ooo

(1) (Reply)

Driven Web Entrepreneurs Needed To Partner On DiscoverLagosCity.com / Investors Needed Urgently / Investor Needed For An Entertainment Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.