Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,026 members, 7,852,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:35 PM

"It's Pains You Guys That I Have Something Bigger Than Your Father"-James Brown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "It's Pains You Guys That I Have Something Bigger Than Your Father"-James Brown (602 Views)

Crossdresser James Brown Arrests Neighbour Who Assaulted Him (pics/video) / "It's Paining You Guys That I Have Something Bigger Than Your Father"james Brown / Tiwa Savage Shares Throwback Photo: "When My Bumbum Was Bigger Than Bombay" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"It's Pains You Guys That I Have Something Bigger Than Your Father"-James Brown by NwekeUG(m): 7:59am On Nov 10, 2020
"It's Paining You Guys That I Have Something Bigger Than Your Father" James Brown (Video)

James Brown, of the "they didn't caught me" fame, has released a video to boast about the size of his male member while addressing those shaming him for his raunchy photos, IgbereTV reports.

In a video shared online, the crossdresser/dancer is seen analyzing some of his photos that went viral online and caused him to be trolled.

Highlighting one of his photos where he was scantily-clad in female sportswear, he said:

"This picture, Nigeria almost tear me apart. They say I have lost, they say I am born by mistake. My dear, this picture you're looking at sell my market very well. I'm selling market."

"This picture you're looking at, I am selling my market. So, I'll not let anybody to come and kill my shine. I won't let you with your badmouthing. I don't care, you won't come and spoil my market."

He then moved on to another photo where he was posing in underwear to advertise for the underwear company.

He said: "I snap picture, advertising boxer, and they said I carry tissue for my... How? How did I put tissue?

"Me put tissue for my prick? I don't show off," he said.

"My sugar daddy knows," he added, before quickly correcting himself, saying, "My sugar mummy knows that what I'm carrying is gbola gbola..."

"He continued: "My woman, my sugar mummy who pays my bills knows.

"It's paining you guys that I have something big, that I have something big than your father, something big than your great-grandfather.

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BENCe6TUdkc

https://igberetvnews.com/1371096/paining-guys-something-bigger-father-james-brown-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: "It's Pains You Guys That I Have Something Bigger Than Your Father"-James Brown by YoonSung57: 8:01am On Nov 10, 2020
Wetin dey do this one? Wetin concern us?
Re: "It's Pains You Guys That I Have Something Bigger Than Your Father"-James Brown by donbachi(m): 8:06am On Nov 10, 2020
Be like vulture wey rain beat.
Re: "It's Pains You Guys That I Have Something Bigger Than Your Father"-James Brown by dawnomike(m): 8:44am On Nov 10, 2020
Lol... I move on from this one to the next thread biko

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Socialite Hajia4real Looks More Sexy In Her New Photos(see Photos). / How Pa Cyprian Achu Was Defrauded Of His Own Hard Earned Money! / Bobrisky Flaunts His Curvy Figure In A Female Lingerie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.