Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,606 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

How Many Weeks Will It Take Someone To Learn To Drive PERFECTLY - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Many Weeks Will It Take Someone To Learn To Drive PERFECTLY (977 Views)

If You Have Kids In Your Compound, Don’t Be In A Hurry To Drive Out (picture) / Video Of A Dad Teaching His 3year Old Daughter How To Drive Wow / Saudi Women Celebrate News They Will Finally Be Allowed To Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Weeks Will It Take Someone To Learn To Drive PERFECTLY by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 10, 2020
Hello Nairalanders, I'll be learning how to drive very soon (from a driving school) .. I just want to get the idea on the amount of weeks it will take me to learn to drive PERFECTLY, assuming im taking 5hrs per day.....

Thanks for your comments..
Re: How Many Weeks Will It Take Someone To Learn To Drive PERFECTLY by YoonSung57: 8:20am On Nov 10, 2020
Let's take a sit
Re: How Many Weeks Will It Take Someone To Learn To Drive PERFECTLY by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 10, 2020
YoonSung57:
Let's take a sit
Am all ears sir
Re: How Many Weeks Will It Take Someone To Learn To Drive PERFECTLY by chychy12(m): 8:29am On Nov 10, 2020
5 hours per day... Highest 1 week... I learned driving in 3 days.. Drive all day for 3 days...except u be very very very slow learner..
Re: How Many Weeks Will It Take Someone To Learn To Drive PERFECTLY by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 10, 2020
chychy12:
5 hours per day... Highest 1 week... I learned driving in 3 days.. Drive all day for 3 days...except u be very very very slow learner..
Noted... But isnt that 1 week to fast... I was even thinking it Should be more than 3 weeks...

1 Like

Re: How Many Weeks Will It Take Someone To Learn To Drive PERFECTLY by Idiotmod: 11:03am On Nov 10, 2020
You learn everyday

2 Likes

Re: How Many Weeks Will It Take Someone To Learn To Drive PERFECTLY by cluewebhost(m): 11:20am On Nov 10, 2020
Get rid of fear in a couple of days you'd be good.

But you'd keep improving for the rest of your life

1 Like

Re: How Many Weeks Will It Take Someone To Learn To Drive PERFECTLY by stacyadams: 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2020
MaDaRa01:

Noted... But isnt that 1 week to fast... I was even thinking it Should be more than 3 weeks...
grin grin

Tak ur time, ,if it takes 2months to learn, , no wahala, , u will be fine

1 Like

Re: How Many Weeks Will It Take Someone To Learn To Drive PERFECTLY by ALADD(m): 2:32pm On Nov 10, 2020
Automatic 1day - 3days
Manual. 1month

1 Like

Re: How Many Weeks Will It Take Someone To Learn To Drive PERFECTLY by Nbotee(m): 3:37pm On Nov 10, 2020
U cannot be perfect in driving in weeks... U can't even claim to b a perfect driver in months sef...

1 Like

Re: How Many Weeks Will It Take Someone To Learn To Drive PERFECTLY by GREATP1(m): 4:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
Driving is based individual. Boldness and interest has a long way to go. I went to an open field with my brother on Wednesday when I bought my car. I drove the car throughout the day with him by my side. On Saturday, I drove the car from Redemption camp to Idi Iroko (Benin Republic border) without any scratch on the car. Ever since then I drive around the country perfectly with no record of accident. Though I later seat down to study the traffic codes and of course it is continuous.

1 Like

Re: How Many Weeks Will It Take Someone To Learn To Drive PERFECTLY by HeavenlyBang(m): 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2020
To be able to enter roads and drive semi-reasonably, maybe like 6 hours of practice. To be able to actually drive and push the car, weeks. To actually be a decent driver, months.

Then every new car, you learn its limits all over again.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry 2004 For Sale / Hyondai Sonata Battery Drain / Honest Pontiac Torrent 2009 Review Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.