Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,613 members, 7,851,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:13 PM

Where's Cultures And Tradition Goes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where's Cultures And Tradition Goes (155 Views)

Yoruba Culture And Tradition Makes It Very Difficult For The Youths To Rise / Deaths: Kano May Have Violated Tradition Through Emir Sanusi's Removal –Babatope / The Politics Of Majority And Minority Cultures In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where's Cultures And Tradition Goes by Larrykayflex: 10:06am On Nov 10, 2020
Actually I'm not a good writer but these have been buffles me so much that I had to say what on my mind to you my fellow

These are the questions question we have to ask our self

#Are kingmaker decide by oracle's or the government

#the staff of office is presented to the king by a the village cheif or by the government

#who appoint the king? Oracle's or government

When things have gone these ways,what's are

the elders who suppose to called that tradition is not supposed to be ruled or control by

government are the ones supporting it

#even Kings are now salary earners which is not

supposed to be so,I taught the village and it's resources is where the king is supposed to generate his money from not by government
So therefore to me I think there is nothing like a king anymore but another political leaders not traditional leaders anymore.
Collecting salary from government is equal to selling your right as a traditional leaders.
So the all these fact mentioned that the ones I could vividly remember to put into written now you can add your opinion too
Re: Where's Cultures And Tradition Goes by donbachi(m): 10:45am On Nov 10, 2020
Government issues certificate of recognition.and not staff of office.

(1) (Reply)

Why Alternative Dispute Resolution Is Useful For Business Conflicts, By Osinbajo / Oyewale Femi Takes Oath Of Office As NAOSRE President, Congratulates Adejobi On / American Politics Isn't Synonym To Nigeria, America Have Institutions That Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.