Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Okoto Meow Meow - DJ Switch Is Safe And Out Of The Country - Peter Okoye’s PA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okoto Meow Meow - DJ Switch Is Safe And Out Of The Country - Peter Okoye’s PA (603 Views)

#endsars : E Be Like Say DJ Switch Is Actually Fooling Nigerians / DJ Switch Is Safe And Out Of The Country – Peter Okoye’s PA / Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okoto Meow Meow - DJ Switch Is Safe And Out Of The Country - Peter Okoye’s PA by youramebofriend: 10:09am On Nov 10, 2020

Re: Okoto Meow Meow - DJ Switch Is Safe And Out Of The Country - Peter Okoye’s PA by YoonSung57: 10:16am On Nov 10, 2020
very good

1 Like

Re: Okoto Meow Meow - DJ Switch Is Safe And Out Of The Country - Peter Okoye’s PA by youramebofriend: 10:25am On Nov 10, 2020
YoonSung57:
very good

yes my broda, it is good.
Re: Okoto Meow Meow - DJ Switch Is Safe And Out Of The Country - Peter Okoye’s PA by SAMBARRY: 10:29am On Nov 10, 2020
Nigerian army and polithiefcians ntorr tongue tongue tongue

E sure me say to kill am or send am go prison go dey hungry you tongue

Olorun juyin lo tongue

Shame on all you politicians tongue

What am I even saying,them get shame before? They're shameless

If no be say day don break,una for don lock am up for suleja prison like you locked up some of the protesters while terrorist, thieves ,SARS murderers and miscreants are walking freely as if there's no law

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okoto Meow Meow - DJ Switch Is Safe And Out Of The Country - Peter Okoye’s PA by youramebofriend: 10:59am On Nov 10, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Nigerian army and polithiefcians ntorr tongue tongue tongue

E sure me say to kill am or send am go prison go dey hungry you tongue

Olorun juyin lo tongue

Shame on all you politicians tongue

What am I even saying,them get shame before? They're shameless

If no be say day don break,una for don lock am up for suleja prison like you locked up some of the protesters while terrorist, thieves ,SARS murderers and miscreants are walking freely as if there's no law

Woske, your brain dey there. Take this N50 use am buy schweppes.

1 Like

Re: Okoto Meow Meow - DJ Switch Is Safe And Out Of The Country - Peter Okoye’s PA by SAMBARRY: 11:02am On Nov 10, 2020
youramebofriend:

Woske, your brain dey there. Take this N50 use am buy schweppes.
Schweppes is not ₦50 joor

₦150 lon'ta Schweppes and btw I don't like Schweppes.na low budget double 3.i prefer stout aka Baba Dudu pelu igbin dindin Tan yilata cool

1 Like

Re: Okoto Meow Meow - DJ Switch Is Safe And Out Of The Country - Peter Okoye’s PA by youramebofriend: 11:08am On Nov 10, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Schweppes is not ₦50 joor

₦150 lon'ta Schweppes and btw I don't like Schweppes.na low budget double 3.i prefer stout aka Baba Dudu pelu igbin dindin Tan yilata cool

Omo, you like good thing o. I hail u. E sure for me die say you be Yoruba man
Re: Okoto Meow Meow - DJ Switch Is Safe And Out Of The Country - Peter Okoye’s PA by SAMBARRY: 11:09am On Nov 10, 2020
youramebofriend:

Omo, you like good thing o. I hail u. E sure for me die say you be Yoruba man
of course I'm Yoruba cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Having A Sugar Daddy Is Better Than Following Small Boys – Nigerian Lady Reveals / “what Exactly Is Mayorkun Doing On The List” – Lady Drags Headies Award For Side / Fans Attack Wizkid As Tems Is Compared To Don Jazzy Ayrastarr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.