Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,953 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

What Could Be Going Through The Mind Of Saraki And Sanusi Here? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Could Be Going Through The Mind Of Saraki And Sanusi Here? (2767 Views)

Kingsley Moghalu: How I And Sanusi Stabilised The Naira For Five Years / Timeline Of Ganduje And Sanusi Feud / Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be Going Through The Mind Of Saraki And Sanusi Here? by todaynewsreview: 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2020
This Photo keep me wondering what could the two be thinking of..... maybe journalists will one day ask the duo what was going through their mind.

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Be Going Through The Mind Of Saraki And Sanusi Here? by YoonSung57: 12:55pm On Nov 10, 2020
lolz smiley

1 Like

Re: What Could Be Going Through The Mind Of Saraki And Sanusi Here? by chamboy(m): 1:00pm On Nov 10, 2020
Baba
Re: What Could Be Going Through The Mind Of Saraki And Sanusi Here? by Dedetwo(m): 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2020
They were thinking if the dude will make it through the prayer session.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Be Going Through The Mind Of Saraki And Sanusi Here? by globalresource: 1:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
They knew Baba very well.

Just saying this man is evil

4 Likes

Re: What Could Be Going Through The Mind Of Saraki And Sanusi Here? by Kamdil: 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
They were like "I am suspecting this man here to be jibril al-sudan, look at his ears"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Could Be Going Through The Mind Of Saraki And Sanusi Here? by LikeAking: 1:39pm On Nov 10, 2020
We will kill dis man.

But dem no no say that man na don.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Could Be Going Through The Mind Of Saraki And Sanusi Here? by Tochi3(m): 1:54pm On Nov 10, 2020
Dedetwo:
Lol cheesy grin
Re: What Could Be Going Through The Mind Of Saraki And Sanusi Here? by osemoses1234(m): 2:25pm On Nov 10, 2020
Saying this bastard man
Re: What Could Be Going Through The Mind Of Saraki And Sanusi Here? by DMerciful(m): 4:36pm On Nov 10, 2020
I have been laughing at this your statement,
so funny. Baba refused to die o....many Nigerians
have been disappointed
Dedetwo:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Could Be Going Through The Mind Of Saraki And Sanusi Here? by CodeTemplar: 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
So this general hasn't changed?
Re: What Could Be Going Through The Mind Of Saraki And Sanusi Here? by phenzy(m): 5:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
Could it be they perceived a smell from that angle undecided
Re: What Could Be Going Through The Mind Of Saraki And Sanusi Here? by omunabo(m): 5:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
sanisu : see him big ear,

saraki: I feel like slapping those ears
grin grin grin
Re: What Could Be Going Through The Mind Of Saraki And Sanusi Here? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: What Could Be Going Through The Mind Of Saraki And Sanusi Here? by beautyhd: 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2020
Sariki: I wish this man can just disappear
Sanusi: this wicked man pretending to be serious in prayer

Right now, sariki is regretting not making him disappear
Re: What Could Be Going Through The Mind Of Saraki And Sanusi Here? by joinnow: 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
todaynewsreview:
This Photo keep me wondering what could the two be thinking of..... maybe journalists will one day ask the duo what was going through their mind.

God bless Nigeria
must you wait for the journalist
you could as well post the picture on sarki and sanusi twitter and ask them what's in their mind when the picture was shot
Re: What Could Be Going Through The Mind Of Saraki And Sanusi Here? by todaynewsreview: 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2020
joinnow:

must you wait for the journalist
you could as well post the picture on sarki and sanusi twitter and ask them what's in their mind when the picture was shot

Help us out please. Thanks
Re: What Could Be Going Through The Mind Of Saraki And Sanusi Here? by Brazil2018(m): 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2020
cheesy
Kamdil:
They were like "I am suspecting this man here to be jibril al-sudan, look at his ears"
cheesy
Kamdil:
Re: What Could Be Going Through The Mind Of Saraki And Sanusi Here? by updatechange(m): 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2020
They blike... This idiot no be the buhari wey we know now, see him ears, he even get liver to call himself buhari after their modafucka don kpai for Saudi.. Hello o!
Re: What Could Be Going Through The Mind Of Saraki And Sanusi Here? by joinnow: 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2020
todaynewsreview:

Help us out please. Thanks
i forgot my twitter password

may be any volunteer downline

(1) (Reply)

Dapo Apara & Guardian Newspaper: How Tinubu Built Billion Dollar Empire In Lagos / We Expected 1 Million In Yenagoa, But We Were Wrong- PETER OBI MOVEMENT / Peter Obi: When Asked About NEXT Ownership. See Answer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.