Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Micheal Essien(chelsea Fc Player) Disowned By Father. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Micheal Essien(chelsea Fc Player) Disowned By Father. (2253 Views)

Annie Idibia And Grace Essien, Her Mother Cover Impelling Africa Magazine / Why I Disowned My Father - Ramsey Nouah / A Nairalander With An Arsenal FC Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Micheal Essien(chelsea Fc Player) Disowned By Father. by oladijom: 3:25am On Mar 16, 2011
International Soccer star Micheal Essien may have to look for another father because he has been disowned by the very man who gave birth to him.
Michael’s dad, James Essien, a frail old unhealthy pauper, for the past years, has complained that he had been abandoned and neglected by his son.
Not able to contain the alleged neglect any longer, James has asked Michael to drop the surname ‘Essien’, so he, the old beggar dad, can accept the bitter truth that he does not have a multi-billionaire son with world-class fame.
“His mother has been ill-advising him to stop providing for my upkeep.
I will go all out to ensure that he stops using my name. , Even if I have to drag him to the law courts, I will do that.
, Read more @ http://www.WazobiaPage.com

For more African Entertainment, click on Here

Re: Micheal Essien(chelsea Fc Player) Disowned By Father. by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 16, 2011
Shame!
Re: Micheal Essien(chelsea Fc Player) Disowned By Father. by McCoy91(m): 7:23am On Mar 16, 2011
Heard something of that nature before but didn't really believe it could be true. Of course there are several reasons why a son would want to abandon the father, abuse he suffered being an example. I hope he reconciles with him though.
Re: Micheal Essien(chelsea Fc Player) Disowned By Father. by ethereal(f): 9:58am On Mar 17, 2011
4rm d way d fada sounds,he could b an overbearn one.africans and der mentality
Re: Micheal Essien(chelsea Fc Player) Disowned By Father. by DeBlunt: 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2011
ethereal:

4rm d way d fada sounds,he could b an overbearn one.africans and der mentality
[/quo

ON POINT. smiley
Re: Micheal Essien(chelsea Fc Player) Disowned By Father. by phraze(m): 1:57pm On Mar 17, 2011
your father is your father, reconcile with him Micheal, he is your blood, even tho you dont love him care for him at least,
Re: Micheal Essien(chelsea Fc Player) Disowned By Father. by hackney(m): 3:08pm On Mar 17, 2011
All the selfish dad wants is money.
can anyone tell me that they definitely had a good r\ship b4 he exploded unto the footie scene?

No child will wake up one day and cut his dad off.
there must be more to it.
Though they should reconcile before he dies (like Angie did) as he may regret it afterwards.
Re: Micheal Essien(chelsea Fc Player) Disowned By Father. by tosinaded(m): 3:42pm On Mar 17, 2011
its a shame. . . the father of a wealthy guy such as Micheal essien would live in such condition!

hackney:

All the selfish dad wants is money.
can anyone tell me that they definitely had a good r\ship b4 he exploded unto the footie scene?

No child will wake up one day and cut his dad off.
there must be more to it.
Though they should reconcile before he dies (like Angie did) as he may regret it afterwards.

does he look like wut he wants is money? this man needs care.

Re: Micheal Essien(chelsea Fc Player) Disowned By Father. by Tosinville(m): 1:03am On Mar 18, 2011
Yeah! his father will always be his father so the best bet to beg him & reconcile with him just exactly what one of the poster said here.
Re: Micheal Essien(chelsea Fc Player) Disowned By Father. by mamagee3(f): 2:00am On Mar 18, 2011
How can Michael Essien's dad live in a house like that? undecided

Wow!, it gets to show you how stingy some footballers are, they spend their money and then leave their family members to suffer in villages.

Could it be that his father abandoned him when he michael needed him most? undecided
Re: Micheal Essien(chelsea Fc Player) Disowned By Father. by Nobody: 6:07am On Mar 18, 2011
tosinaded@:

its a shame. . . the father of a wealthy guy such as Micheal essien would live in such condition!

does he look like wut he wants is money? this man needs care.
Jeezzzzzz! He let his father live in that condition? shocked
Re: Micheal Essien(chelsea Fc Player) Disowned By Father. by nanidee(f): 2:51pm On Mar 18, 2011
His father is his father, it doesnt matter what ever his father must have done to him in the past. The fact that he is his father is enough.

The least he could have done is to give his father a decent place of abode.

smh, angry

(1) (Reply)

Rukky Sanda Vacation Pictures / Dr Sid Shows Off His New Lekki Home / ”i’m Taking Séxual Seduction To The Streets” – Cossy Orjiakor Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.