Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,089 members, 7,835,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

How David Was Used By Asiwaju's Enemies To Try To Reduce His Grip On Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How David Was Used By Asiwaju's Enemies To Try To Reduce His Grip On Lagos (3317 Views)

Undermining Separation Of Powers: Governors Tighten Grip On State Assemblies / Look How David Hundayin Whitewashed Bashir Elrufai (pics) / Goodluck Jonathan Accepts Aminu Shagari Apology, Says I Have No Enemies To Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How David Was Used By Asiwaju's Enemies To Try To Reduce His Grip On Lagos by Africana1123(m): 8:53am On Nov 17, 2020
Leaders of tomorrow grin cheesy you’re a big @ op

Re: How David Was Used By Asiwaju's Enemies To Try To Reduce His Grip On Lagos by misano(m): 8:53am On Nov 17, 2020
justice2010:

God will bless you and your intellect will never be taken for granted. Do you know the financial implications of running a new party, do the youths have the temperament to build the structures needed in the whole nation needed for it to be viable. Your grand fathers are doggy, crafty and very cut throat. As soon as you guys float your party, they will infiltrate your ranks using the judas's among you and they will use money to scatter your ideology through the hungry ones. By joining the existing political parties you can use your mathematical strength and share raw power to hijack their structures. You will use their money, their platforms to elevate yourself and the people you really want to elect. I am not saying you should not form new parties, it might work in some state elections due to the candidates popularity but in the terms of national spread it will be difficult.

We are all politicians from davido, to the man using his connections to secure a job, a woman getting school admission because of who her father knows. Trust no one, believe no one unless the person has proven themselves countless times. The more important you make someone, The more he forgets why he is really there. Davido will always do adeleke politics before he does nigerian politics and that is how we are all built. Charity begins at home and they say family before friends.

Building a party that can be as strong as APC & PDP will take more than a decade. The best thing is to hijack the party the way we occupied the streets few weeks ago.
Re: How David Was Used By Asiwaju's Enemies To Try To Reduce His Grip On Lagos by justice2010: 11:44am On Nov 17, 2020
Africana1123:
Leaders of tomorrow grin cheesy you’re a big @ op

Governor general of one of the biggest cults in Nigeria and africa as a whole.

Re: How David Was Used By Asiwaju's Enemies To Try To Reduce His Grip On Lagos by justice2010: 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
angry embarassed
Re: How David Was Used By Asiwaju's Enemies To Try To Reduce His Grip On Lagos by justice2010: 3:38am On Nov 18, 2020
misano:

Building a party that can be as strong as APC & PDP will take more than a decade. The best thing is to hijack the party the way we occupied the streets few weeks ago.

You occupy the parties by joining them quietly without any fuss, then takeover when you have the numerical advantage.
Re: How David Was Used By Asiwaju's Enemies To Try To Reduce His Grip On Lagos by misano(m): 7:15am On Nov 18, 2020
justice2010:

You occupy the parties by joining them quietly without any fuss, then takeover when you have the numerical advantage.

Lol... Bro, you are smart. Very smart. You a politician, I guess.
Re: How David Was Used By Asiwaju's Enemies To Try To Reduce His Grip On Lagos by justice2010: 9:51am On Nov 23, 2020
misano:

Lol... Bro, you are smart. Very smart. You a politician, I guess.

I like to see myself as a tactician, but in Nigeria we are all politicians. To work, eat, sleep, make good money and live comfortable in this country, you have to be somebody or know somebody.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Israel Vs Palestine : The Unknown Truth / APC Set To Unveil Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu As Consesus Candidate / Nigeria's Most Notorious Oil Bunkerer Now Contesting For President Pictures Incl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.