Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Laycon Gifted A Sextoy Clock Ring As Birthday Gift, Confused On How To Use It - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon Gifted A Sextoy Clock Ring As Birthday Gift, Confused On How To Use It (74018 Views)

Bbnija :mike’s Wifey Show Off There Wedding Ring As She Misses Her Hubby / Regina Daniels Flaunts Wedding Ring As She Rocks Natural Hairstyle / Simi Flaunts Engagement Ring As Fans React (2) (3) (4)

Re: Laycon Gifted A Sextoy Clock Ring As Birthday Gift, Confused On How To Use It by Source0: 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
sfd
Re: Laycon Gifted A Sextoy Clock Ring As Birthday Gift, Confused On How To Use It by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
He is still living in hotel. Money go soon finish
Re: Laycon Gifted A Sextoy Clock Ring As Birthday Gift, Confused On How To Use It by IamPlato(m): 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2020
Re: Laycon Gifted A Sextoy Clock Ring As Birthday Gift, Confused On How To Use It by MOORCHMOORE(m): 8:02pm On Nov 10, 2020
People are funny shaaa...

Re: Laycon Gifted A Sextoy Clock Ring As Birthday Gift, Confused On How To Use It by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
wahala for who no get fans oh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Laycon Gifted A Sextoy Clock Ring As Birthday Gift, Confused On How To Use It by Omoshalewa04(f): 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
God will bless everyone reading this post in jesus name...
Amen

Re: Laycon Gifted A Sextoy Clock Ring As Birthday Gift, Confused On How To Use It by meobizy(f): 8:10pm On Nov 10, 2020
Nairaland is full of broke traders and yahoo boys.
Re: Laycon Gifted A Sextoy Clock Ring As Birthday Gift, Confused On How To Use It by tfash96(m): 8:11pm On Nov 10, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
He is still living in hotel. Money go soon finish
If truly hin still dey hotel.. Who tell you say na hin own money hin dey spend.. If no be say hin donate to sickle cell patients I for tell you to believe me hin never spend 1 Naira out of that 30M Naira
Re: Laycon Gifted A Sextoy Clock Ring As Birthday Gift, Confused On How To Use It by TecM0: 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2020

Na Erica's fan send am to mock him
Re: Laycon Gifted A Sextoy Clock Ring As Birthday Gift, Confused On How To Use It by xcelentattitude(m): 8:12pm On Nov 10, 2020
Who is he please
Because for Zion wey I dey we no know am angry
Re: Laycon Gifted A Sextoy Clock Ring As Birthday Gift, Confused On How To Use It by Decryptor(m): 8:19pm On Nov 10, 2020
Bush man!
Re: Laycon Gifted A Sextoy Clock Ring As Birthday Gift, Confused On How To Use It by Royalfurnitures: 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
Let him ask the person that gave it to him,to teach him how to use it nah

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Laycon Gifted A Sextoy Clock Ring As Birthday Gift, Confused On How To Use It by udemzyudex(m): 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
Problem no dey finish.
Re: Laycon Gifted A Sextoy Clock Ring As Birthday Gift, Confused On How To Use It by okerekeikpo: 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
When i saw this post i remembered the advice my grandfather told me at my uncle's wedding,while we were sitting next to each other next to music band,volume was loud i couldn't hear him...�‍♂️
Re: Laycon Gifted A Sextoy Clock Ring As Birthday Gift, Confused On How To Use It by DragonFire442: 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
Wassapviews:
Really funny the type of rubbish that makes the News

When there is no news, useless news make headlines
Re: Laycon Gifted A Sextoy Clock Ring As Birthday Gift, Confused On How To Use It by ThatFairGuy: 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
Thesame youths clamouring for taking over mantle of leadership.
Is this how useless the late patriots were and all their successors alive are during their youthful age?
Awolowo, Zik, Tafawa balewa, Akintola, Anthony Enahoro, Sardauna, Gowan, Obj, Murtala, ironsi and host of others.

If they are, they wouldn't have achieved and govern this country then.

MOST YOUTHS ARE NOT RIPE TO TAKE MANTLE OF LEADERSHIP
Re: Laycon Gifted A Sextoy Clock Ring As Birthday Gift, Confused On How To Use It by greatbuc(m): 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2020
Hmm the person really got him. That gift was given because he discussed premature ejaculation in the house.. He should consider the gift a shade
Re: Laycon Gifted A Sextoy Clock Ring As Birthday Gift, Confused On How To Use It by simplesearch: 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2020
The implication of participating in a trap like. BBN is that subsequently you become the official face of the devil, immoral lifestyle, ungodliness, rebellion and so on. I deliberately called it a trap and not a game because MJ in his day realised this too late, by the time he was awaken to reality he discovered that although the game may look like fun at the beginning but because it's a trap and not a game you can get in but can't get out anymore especially on your own. Given ones life to Christ may look like a decision for weaklings but our sophistication and revolutionary spirit won't avail much when the consequences of our disobedience began to unravel itself.
Re: Laycon Gifted A Sextoy Clock Ring As Birthday Gift, Confused On How To Use It by Zooposki(f): 8:43pm On Nov 10, 2020
Bush boy.
Re: Laycon Gifted A Sextoy Clock Ring As Birthday Gift, Confused On How To Use It by Wassapviews: 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2020
Quite unfortunate

DragonFire442:

When there is no news, useless news make headlines
Re: Laycon Gifted A Sextoy Clock Ring As Birthday Gift, Confused On How To Use It by IJOBA2: 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
God will bless everyone reading this post jesus name...
AMEN

I’M A MONOTHEIST BRUH
Re: Laycon Gifted A Sextoy Clock Ring As Birthday Gift, Confused On How To Use It by Moyenii(f): 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2020
Lol. Na wah grin
Re: Laycon Gifted A Sextoy Clock Ring As Birthday Gift, Confused On How To Use It by Benwallt(m): 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Amen
Re: Laycon Gifted A Sextoy Clock Ring As Birthday Gift, Confused On How To Use It by codedphyness(m): 9:34pm On Nov 10, 2020
God will bless everyone reading this post in jesus name..

amen
Re: Laycon Gifted A Sextoy Clock Ring As Birthday Gift, Confused On How To Use It by Giovanni93: 10:13pm On Nov 10, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

AMEEENNN!!!!
Re: Laycon Gifted A Sextoy Clock Ring As Birthday Gift, Confused On How To Use It by Monzut91: 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
The guy na my town guy so we Dey very local.
However if Incase you have any cargo to send out of Nigeria or receive import from overseas by air kindly consider my service. I’m an experienced cargo agent in the Muritala Muhammed Imternational Airport Ikeja Lagos. Call or WhatsApp me on 08078377872. Thanks and God bless.

Re: Laycon Gifted A Sextoy Clock Ring As Birthday Gift, Confused On How To Use It by atandaoriyomi23: 10:56pm On Nov 10, 2020
Amen
Re: Laycon Gifted A Sextoy Clock Ring As Birthday Gift, Confused On How To Use It by atandaoriyomi23: 10:57pm On Nov 10, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
amen
Re: Laycon Gifted A Sextoy Clock Ring As Birthday Gift, Confused On How To Use It by TATALoAlaMu: 11:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
It is not clock ring, it is coc.k ring.

71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star / Naira Marley Responds To Ibrahimovic Who Said “there Can Only Be One Zlatan” / Five Things You Didn’t Know About Ada Jesus