Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Pamela Odame Used To Be A Big Time Prostitute At Osu, I Even Slept With Her. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pamela Odame Used To Be A Big Time Prostitute At Osu, I Even Slept With Her. (422 Views)

Car Snatching By Gunmen At Osu, Ife - Express Way Osun State / Man Runs Mad After Having S3x With Prostitute At Brothel In Lagos (video) / Man Caught Having Sex With Prostitute At Wife’s Funeral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pamela Odame Used To Be A Big Time Prostitute At Osu, I Even Slept With Her. by Bms4real(m): 2:57pm On Nov 10, 2020
Actor Nana Tornado who rose to fame via the defunct Afia Schwarzenegger TV series has blown hot again after he exposed actress and Instagram model Pamela Odame Watara in a fresh interview with Nayas.

Appearing on the Nayas Adult Show, Tornado said Pamela was a big time prostitute who plied her trade at Osu, a very vibrant and rich suburb of Accra. According to the ever controversial Tornado, when their path first crossed, Pamela told him she was a Kenyan.

He further disclosed that they had sekx the first time they met and added that Pamela is a fake girl so he dumped her tiny ass somewhere.“I had a one-night stand with Pamela Odame, she was a prostitute. She told me she was a Kenyan and I believed her”, he said.

Continuing, Tornado said, “I showed interest in her but I later realized she is fake. I looked stupid when I saw her on TV because she lied to me”, Tornado added.

(1) (Reply)

#endsars: Mother Recalls How Police Killed Her Son Before Her / What Is The Easiest Way To Buy Crypto In Africa in 2020? / Anyone Having Problem With Gtbank Since Yesterday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.