Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,462 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

The Bible Mentioned "Honey" As A Symbol Of Good Health - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Mentioned "Honey" As A Symbol Of Good Health (229 Views)

The Origin Of Crescent Moon Symbol Of Islam / Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them / Types Of Prayers Mentioned In The Bible. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Bible Mentioned "Honey" As A Symbol Of Good Health by lajoriglobal09(m): 3:55pm On Nov 10, 2020
*TO MY CHRISTIAN FAMILY !!!.*

Can you open your Bible to the below verses.

And read how the Lord also testify to the Wonders of Honey ��

Oh my goodness, the Lord is good all the time ��

Are you there now?

Oya, take this �and read it aloud so that people at the back can hear you well (Sir /Ma'am):

Honey is mentioned in the Bible 61 times.

In 20 out of the 61 verses the bible describes Canaan as a land flowing with milk and *honey*.

For example:

(1) Exodus 3:8 :

And I have come down to rescue them from the hand of the Egyptians and to bring them up out of that land into a good and spacious land, a land flowing with milk and *honey* - the home of the Canaanites ,Hittites, Amorites , Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites.

And Honey is also stated in the Verses below : �

(2) Proverbs 16:24

Pleasant words are as a *honey Comb*, sweet to the soul and health to the bones.

(3) Proverbs 24:13

My son eat *honey* for it is good.
Yes, the *honey* from the comb is sweet to your taste.

(4) Psalm 8:16

But I would feed you with the finest of the wheat and with *honey* from the rock , I would satisfy you.

(5) Isaiah 7:15

He will eat curds and *honey* at the time he knows enough to refuse evil and choose good.

Halleluyah, the Lord is good ....��

*HOW HONEY IS MADE*

Bee experts assert that to make one pound of honey it takes approximately 60,000 bees traveling to possibly 2 million flowers (around 55,000 miles) to extract enough nectar.

They are multipurpose substances that in some forms can be applied extremely to the skin and in other forms ingested ad a food or supplement.

Bee products are mother Nature's most incredible gift to our planet , packed with Vitamins minerals, and essential amino acids, bee products provide us with essential nutrition to help without fast paced lifestyles.

©LAMM HONEY.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know About Egbesu, / Do These Verses Postulate Eternal Security? (JWs are not welcome) / Am I The Only One That Feels This Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.