Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

The Street Pays Better How True Is This - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Street Pays Better How True Is This (311 Views)

How True Is This Text Image ? / 5 Handwork You Can Learn Before 2018 Ends That Pays Better / Customers Are Always Right;How True Is This View? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Street Pays Better How True Is This by Clementz0(m): 4:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
Recently I had a conversation with a graduate in my hood and most of what he shared with me really baffled me as an undergraduate with some financial burden to carry, he said that the money is no longer in white collar jobs but now on the street, coming from a fellow who couldn't secure a job but now living comfortable doing some side Hussles here and there i must confess there's a slim temptation to enter the street would have asked him to tell me more about how the street pays but we ain't really close, some slangs about the street not being friendly somehow scares me but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do at the same time what does it truly means when people say na street they pay pass? your advices and contributions are most welcome.

Re: The Street Pays Better How True Is This by freshMallam1122: 4:07pm On Nov 10, 2020
being a man,,an a man once an for all....no de fear... always have the boldness that one day...e go better..do any legitimate job dat come yr way

1 Like

Re: The Street Pays Better How True Is This by Freestainworld(m): 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
I means you should enter the street and hustle.
Re: The Street Pays Better How True Is This by espn(m): 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2020
No love on the street...Wise up when you are there...
Re: The Street Pays Better How True Is This by Clementz0(m): 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2020
espn:
No love on the street...Wise up when you are there...
hmmm wise up ...thanks boss

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Do For A Living? Photos / Importation And Dropship Made Easy / Learn Smartphone Graphic Design For Free!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.