Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Oshoala Unveils 8-aside Football4girls Tourney - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oshoala Unveils 8-aside Football4girls Tourney (301 Views)

Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers / Moses, Oshoala Win At The Nigerian Sports Awards 2017. See List Of Winners. / Throwback Picture Of Asisat Oshoala As A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshoala Unveils 8-aside Football4girls Tourney by WinningGoals10: 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2020
The 2020 edition of the Asisat Oshoala 8-aside football tourney will get underway in December.

The football tourney which is expected to hold in Lagos Nigeria will involve 32 teams in Nigeria, who will take part in the 1-week tournament.

The event is in partnership with Emzor, SPAC Nation Foundation, and Hope for the Masses Foundation.

“Yes, we are trying to change the game. First and foremost I want to apologize to my fans. We won’t be having the normal scouting programme due to a lot that happened in 2020. So I and my team have decided to come up with a tournament, more like an aside football game if you are a pro footballer or amateur, register with 12 players and if you win you get a cash prize and a scholarship.”

Read Full Story Here: https://winninggoals.com.ng/oshoala-unveils-8-aside-football4girls-tourney/

Re: Oshoala Unveils 8-aside Football4girls Tourney by vetrovialMan(m): 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2020
Saint Judes Ilasamaja, Mushin. my old training ground. Nice one from our girl
Re: Oshoala Unveils 8-aside Football4girls Tourney by longetivity(m): 8:37pm On Nov 10, 2020
I want to marry asisat, someone should help with her bride price
Re: Oshoala Unveils 8-aside Football4girls Tourney by WinningGoals10: 9:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
Guy!
Stopeeet!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

longetivity:
I want to marry asisat, someone should help with her bride price
Re: Oshoala Unveils 8-aside Football4girls Tourney by WinningGoals10: 9:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
She's doing well jare

vetrovialMan:
Saint Judes Ilasamaja, Mushin. my old training ground. Nice one from our girl

(1) (Reply)

Aubameyang Helps Gabon Win Over Gambia / AFCON Qualifier:musa And Iheanacho Battle To Lead Super Eagles Attack / Win With Our Sure 5 Odds Daily For A Week.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.