Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,504 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Can Logic Explain Everything... LET DISCUSS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Logic Explain Everything... LET DISCUSS (275 Views)

Atheists Let's Discuss God. / Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? / Atheist Logic Be Like... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Logic Explain Everything... LET DISCUSS by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
if yes

How can we explain

Energy can neither be created nor destroyed

i know answers

but you can try
Re: Can Logic Explain Everything... LET DISCUSS by GodWrites: 7:13pm On Nov 10, 2020
ElidaxZiel:
if yes

How can we explain

i know answers

but you can try

There are limits to logic, especially when you delve into quantum where something can be and not be simultaneously.

However, any claim without proof can also be dismissed without proof. It's common sense!
Re: Can Logic Explain Everything... LET DISCUSS by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2020
GodWrites:

There are limits to logic, especially when you delve into quantum where something can be and not be simultaneously.

However, any claim without proof can also be dismissed without proof. It's common sense!
if there are limit to logic

then what is there beyond logic
Re: Can Logic Explain Everything... LET DISCUSS by GodWrites: 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2020
ElidaxZiel:
if there are limit to logic

then what is there beyond logic

It's like asking me what is outside of space.

It's like asking me what is human consciousness.

Even God doesn't know the answer to those!
Re: Can Logic Explain Everything... LET DISCUSS by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
GodWrites:

It's like asking me what is outside of space.

It's like asking me what is human consciousness.

Even God doesn't know the answer to those!
How do you know God doesn't know.

Accident cannot create perfect system.
Re: Can Logic Explain Everything... LET DISCUSS by GodWrites: 7:34pm On Nov 10, 2020
ElidaxZiel:
How do you know God doesn't know.

Accident cannot create perfect system.

Accident, given enough time can create order. It doesn't matter if it takes billions of years.

As for God, well, I'm God. So, I don't know.
Re: Can Logic Explain Everything... LET DISCUSS by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 10, 2020
GodWrites:

It is impossible for something to be and not be simultaneously.
That's pure nonsense!!!
Furk the calculations,theories,formulas,experiments,etc behind such rubbish!!!!!
That's wrong science!!!!!!
Furk any grammar in support of such
incorrectness!!!!!!
Hell Victorinho is not new to philosophical meaninglessness!!!!!
Re: Can Logic Explain Everything... LET DISCUSS by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2020
ElidaxZiel:
if yes

How can we explain

i know answers

but you can try
Are you a creationist?
Re: Can Logic Explain Everything... LET DISCUSS by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
GodWrites:

Accident, given enough time can create order. It doesn't matter if it takes billions of years.

As for God, well, I'm God. So, I don't know.
Accident/Disorder doesn't create order!!!!
That's pure nonsense!!!!
The universe is just another form in which ANYTHING can exist!!!!!
Re: Can Logic Explain Everything... LET DISCUSS by GodWrites: 6:37am On Nov 11, 2020
HellVictorinho:

It is impossible for something to be and not be simultaneously.
That's pure nonsense!!!
Furk the calculations,theories,formulas,experiments,etc behind such rubbish!!!!!
That's wrong science!!!!!!
Furk any grammar in support of such
incorrectness!!!!!!
Hell Victorinho is not new to philosophical meaninglessness!!!!!

I don't argue with your kind. Typing an epistle without any tangible reason of whatever you postulate it's repulsive and only reveals your dogmatic mindset.

Let's take quantum computer for example.

As we all know, standard computer runs on 1s and 0s. Quantum, on the other hand, is a different ball game where 1 can be 0 and 0 can be 1.

Let's also look at light, which can be a wave and also a particle simultaneously.

Don't quote me again if your brain is a peanut! I only blame the education system of Nigeria and ASUU strike.
Re: Can Logic Explain Everything... LET DISCUSS by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 11, 2020
GodWrites:

I don't argue with your kind. Typing an epistle without any tangible reason of whatever you postulate it's repulsive and only reveals your dogmatic mindset.

As we all know, standard computer runs on 1s and 0s. Quantum, on the other hand, is a different ball game where 1 can be 0 and 0 can be 1.

Let's also look at light, which can be a wave and also a particle simultaneously.

Don't quote me again if your brain is a peanut! I only blame the education system of Nigeria and ASUU strike.
Rubbish!!!!
The existence of light as a wave and as a group of particles simultaneously doesn't mean light can be and not be simultaneously!!!!!!!!!!!
Your brain is a disgrace to humanity!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can Logic Explain Everything... LET DISCUSS by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 11, 2020
GodWrites:

Rubbish!!!!!!
It is impossible for ANYTHING to be and not be simultaneously !!!!!
ANYTHING can exist in infinite forms!!!!!!
Your poor brain is one of those forms!!!
Light ,which exists as a wave and as a group of particles simultaneously,is one of those forms!!!!!
So,you shouldn't assume the existence of ANYTHING in infinite forms means that it can be and not be simultaneously!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Must Reign Bible Church � Contact Information / Prophet Tb Joshua - HOW TO Love Your Enemies / Cancel Culture In Nigeria Churches -chimamanda Ngozi Adichie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.