Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,908 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

The Truth About God - EXPOSED! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About God - EXPOSED! (473 Views)

Jehovah Witness Lie That Angels Possesses Same Nature As God Exposed. / Who Else Have Had That Special Proof About God's Existence? / Creative Thoughts About God (A Compilation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About God - EXPOSED! by GodWrites: 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2020
Well, God here.

Before I created Lucifer, I knew he will revolt and bring untold suffering to my creation, man.

But well, I get bored sometimes so I went ahead to create him.

Don't blame me please, the worship of the angels, sitting on a golden throne all day can be, borrring...

When I created the first man, of course I knew he will fail the first test.

Hey, I'm all knowing.

But then again, I did give him the test knowing full well he will fail.

Don't call it freewill. Like I said, I was bored. I have already known the billions going to hell before the start of my creation.

Before you were created, I already know where you'll end up - heaven or hell.

Of course you're going to hell, but I still create you. Fuvk off please, you're just a pawn in my entertainment.

Like I said, I'm all knowing. I need to keep reminding you ignorant mortals cause you can't seem to wrap your head around my omniscient attribute.

If Eve know no good or evil, how could she beat the great deceiver? One of my finest angels who have lived since the heaven began.

Em... Sorry, did heaven have a beginning? How did I even come to existence? Who created me?

Sorry for deviating, I've been having existential crisis for a while. Some things are just simply beyond me.

Lemme stop here, I'm about to watch an interesting episode of a new born baby being raped to death by an Arabian pervert

Why was she born in the first place? Douhhhh..

For my entertainment you ignorant fool!

Damn.. Boredom can be a son of a b!itch.

Angel Micheal! Can you please invite Lucifer? We need to spice things up a bit like we did to Job.

This game is getting borrriing....

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About God - EXPOSED! by Kobojunkiee: 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2020
GodWrites:
Well, God here.
Before I created Lucifer, I knew he will revolt and bring untold suffering to my creation, man.
But well, I get bored sometimes so I went ahead to create him.
Don't blame me please, the worship of the angels, sitting on a golden throne all day can be, borrring...
I think you have seen way too many reruns of the show "Supernatural" is what... you need to go read a book of have a life, get your head out of the gutter for a bit.

God did not create the one you all know as "Lucifer". Instead, a man called King James did it back in the 1600s. He wrote of him, Lucifer, in his book "Demonologie", and eventually transferred him into his translation of the Bible, the King James Bible, and since then, people have gone crazy over the character without realizing where it, in fact, came from.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About God - EXPOSED! by GodWrites: 6:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
I think you have seen way too many reruns of the show "Supernatural" is what... you need to go read a book of have a life, get your head out of the gutter for a bit.

God did not create the one you all know as "Lucifer". Instead, a man called King James did it back in the 1600s. He wrote of him, Lucifer, in his book "Demonologie", and eventually transferred him into his translation of the Bible, the King James Bible, and since then, people have gone crazy over the character without realizing where it, in fact, came from.

Every religion has a devil, the name they go by doesn't matter, as they abounds.
Re: The Truth About God - EXPOSED! by Kobojunkiee: 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2020
GodWrites:
Every religion has a devil, the name they go by doesn't matter, as they abounds.
A devil, not two, right? undecided
Well, in the Bible, the name is Satan... not Lucifer. Lucifer is not Satan and Satan is not Lucifer since they do not share the same "characteristics". So, name matters, don't you think?
Re: The Truth About God - EXPOSED! by GodWrites: 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
A devil, not two, right? undecided
Well, in the Bible, the name is Satan... not Lucifer. Lucifer is not Satan and Satan is not Lucifer.

Differentiate between the two characters
Re: The Truth About God - EXPOSED! by Kobojunkiee: 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2020
GodWrites:
Differentiate between the two characters
For one, your Lucifer gets His name from being the "brighter morning star...the most beautiful of all creations...", or something like that. Whereas Satan does not seem to have any of that included in his description. He is simply described as "the adversary" - Hashatan.
Re: The Truth About God - EXPOSED! by GodWrites: 6:53pm On Nov 10, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
For one, your Lucifer gets His name from being the "brighter morning star...the most beautiful of all creations...", or something like that. Whereas Satan does not seem to have any of that included in his description. He is simply described as the adversary - Hashatan.

How old are you? Are you or were you a student? If yes, how did you pass exams?

Lemme rephrase: Who is Lucifer and who is Satan?

This is a simple question deserving of a straightforward answer.

Don't disappoint me!
Re: The Truth About God - EXPOSED! by Kobojunkiee: 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2020
GodWrites:
How old are you? Are you or were you a student? If you are, how do you pass exams?
Lemme rephrase: Who is Lucifer and who is Satan?
This is a simple question deserving of a straightforward answer.

Don't disappoint me!
I already explained the origin of the character called Lucifer, and I am certain I have told you who the Bible says Satan is. So what part of this are you having a hard time comprehending? undecided
Re: The Truth About God - EXPOSED! by GodWrites: 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
I already explained the origin of the character called Lucifer, and I am certain I have told you who the Bible says Satan is. So what part of this are you having a hard time comprehending? undecided

It's good to know how far your intelligence was able to carry you. After all, that's what religion does, it creates a filter.

This might help you:

In Isaiah this creature is called the "day star." This has the idea of "bearer of light." This name, translated into Latin, is Lucifer. This was the name of Satan before his fall.

How you are fallen from heaven, O day-star, son of the morning! how you are cut down to the ground, that did lay low the nations! (Isaiah 14:12).

If you need education on the names of this dark character, this link might help, with biblical reference.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/faq/don_stewart/don_stewart_80.cfm

Lastly, don't derail my thread again, but rather ruminant on the psychopathic nature of the God you worship.
Re: The Truth About God - EXPOSED! by Kobojunkiee: 7:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
GodWrites:
It's good to know how far your intelligence was able to carry you. After all, that's what religion does, it creates a filter.
This might help you:

In Isaiah this creature is called the "day star." This has the idea of "bearer of light." This name, translated into Latin, is Lucifer. This was the name of Satan before his fall.
How you are fallen from heaven, O day-star, son of the morning! how you are cut down to the ground, that did lay low the nations! (Isaiah 14:12).
Let's see how far your intelligence can carry you, shall we? May I suggest you re-read the passage from Isaiah 14, only now making certain to consider the verses above in the original context to better comprehend the meaning in that one verse you pulled out of context there.

Isaiah 14 vs 4-13(ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4. At that time you will begin to sing this song about the king of Babylon: The king was cruel when he ruled us, but now his rule is finished.
5. The Lord breaks the scepter of evil rulers; he takes away their power.
6. In anger, the king of Babylon beat the people. He never stopped beating them. He was an evil ruler who ruled in anger. He never stopped hurting people.
7. But now, the whole country rests and is quiet. Now the people begin to celebrate.
8. You were an evil king, and now you are finished. Even the pine trees are happy. The cedar trees of Lebanon rejoice. They say, “The king chopped us down, but now the king has fallen, and he will never stand again.”
9. The place of death is excited that you are coming. Sheol is waking the spirits of all the leaders of the earth for you. Sheol is making the kings stand up from their thrones to meet you.
10. They will make fun of you, saying, “Now you are as dead as we are. Now you are just like us.”
11. Your pride has been sent down to Sheol. The music from your harps announces the coming of your proud spirit. Maggots will be the bed you lie on, and other worms will cover your body like a blanket.
12. You were like the morning star, but you have fallen from the sky. In the past, all the nations on earth bowed down before you, but now you have been cut down.
13. You always told yourself, “I will go to the skies above.I will put my throne above God’s stars. I will sit on Zaphon,the holy mountain where the gods meet.
14. I will go up to the altar above the tops of the clouds. I will be like God Most High.”
15. But that did not happen. You were brought down to the deep pit—Sheol, the place of death.
16. People will come to look at your dead body. They will think about you and say,“Is this the same man who caused great fear in all the kingdoms on earth,
17. who destroyed cities and turned the land into a desert,who captured people in war and would not let them go home?”
18. The kings of other nations lie buried with honor, each king with his own grave.

Verse 4 clearly tells you that the passage is indeed a song about the wicked King of Babylon, and not some character called lucifer who you all fantasize about.
Nowhere in the Bible are you told that a Lucifer fell from Heaven, becoming known instead as Satan. Satan, There is no reference for such a claim to begin with. As for Satan, we read in the book of Job that he is able to appear before God Himself, so making meaningless the claim that He fell and that his name was somehow changed.
In Zechariah, we learn that even the angels of God cannot directly rebuke Satan --only God can as evidenced when Jesus Christ rebuked Satan in the Gospels. In the same Gospels, we learn that Satan is able to obtain permission to test any of God's own people - Jesus Christ prayed for Peter when Satan got permission to test him, Peter.
What does all this mean? It means your Lucifer character and the story you have of him are not biblical in anywise and not connected to Satan as described in the Bible.
GodWrites:
If you need education on the names of this dark character, this link might help, with biblical reference.
Lastly, don't derail my thread again, but rather ruminant on the psychopathic nature of the God you worship.
Education without basic understanding is rubbish in the end, isn't it?
Re: The Truth About God - EXPOSED! by GodWrites: 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
Let's see how far your intelligence can carry you, shall we? May I suggest you re-read the passage from Isaiah 14, only now making certain to consider the verses above in the original context to better comprehend the meaning in that one verse you pulled out of context there.

Verse 4 clearly tells you that the passage is indeed a song about the wicked King of Babylon, and not some character called lucifer who you all fantasize about.
Nowhere in the Bible are you told that a Lucifer fell from Heaven, becoming known instead as Satan. Satan, There is no reference for such a claim to begin with. As for Satan, we read in the book of Job that he is able to appear before God Himself, so making meaningless the claim that He fell and that his name was somehow changed.
In Zechariah, we learn that even the angels of God cannot directly rebuke Satan --only God can as evidenced when Jesus Christ rebuked Satan in the Gospels. In the same Gospels, we learn that Satan is able to obtain permission to test any of God's own people - Jesus Christ prayed for Peter when Satan got permission to test him, Peter.
What does all this mean? It means your Lucifer character and the story you have of him are not biblical in anywise and not connected to Satan as described in the Bible.
Education without basic understanding is rubbish in the end, isn't it?

Lemme get this, your problem is that I used Lucifer instead of Satan?

I don't want to beat around with an ignorant fellow who has failed to understand that Satan goes by numerous titles.

But if it will do you any good, you can subconsciously put Satan in place of Lucifer in my post.

That fixed! Whatever name he goes by isn't the bone of contention.

Now, what do you have to say about the psychopathic nature of your God?

Don't derail please.
Re: The Truth About God - EXPOSED! by Kobojunkiee: 7:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
GodWrites:
Lemme get this, your problem is that I used Lucifer instead of Satan?
I don't want to beat around with an ignorant fellow who has failed to understand that Satan goes by numerous titles.
But if it will do you any good, you can subconsciously put Satan in place of Lucifer in my post.
That fixed! Whatever name he goes by it's the bone of contention.
Now, what do you have to say about the psychopathic nature of your God?
Don't derail please.
undecided
1) There is no place in the Bible where you are told that Satan fell, so you could not have been referring to Satan either.
2) Isaiah 14 was not in reference to some phantom character called Lucifer but instead to the then King of Babylon, who was not Satan either.
3) Satan is not Lucifer
Re: The Truth About God - EXPOSED! by GodWrites: 7:46pm On Nov 10, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
undecided
1) There is no place in the Bible where you are told that Satan fell, so you could not have been referring to Satan either.
2) Isaiah 14 was not in reference to some phantom character called Lucifer but instead to the then King of Babylon, who was not Satan either.
3) Satan is not Lucifer

cheesy Confused xtain. Not surprised! That's how many of you lots have different beliefs and ideologies about God, yet clamping under the same xtain umbrella.

More religion needs to be created from xtainity lol.

Religion of confusion! You need to go have this debate with your fellow xtains, not me. When you guys come to a resolution of who satan or Lucifer is, you can come and tell me.

For now, they are merely a bunch of characters created by men like me to control men like you.

You got the gist? Or do you want to keep showing me how discombobulated your religion is?
Re: The Truth About God - EXPOSED! by Kobojunkiee: 8:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
GodWrites:
cheesy Confused xtain. Not surprised! That's how many of you lots have different beliefs and ideologies about God, yet clamping under the same xtain umbrella.
More religion needs to be created from xtainity lol.
Religion of confusion! You need to go have this debate with your fellow xtains, not me. When you guys come to a resolution of who satan or Lucifer is, you can come and tell me.
For now, they are merely a bunch of characters created by men like me to control men like you.
You got the gist? Or do you want to keep showing me how discombobulated your religion is?
When you guys come to a resolution?

Oh! You are one of those, huh? You came in here to regurgitate the ignorant lies you were fed by equally ignorant minds, thinking you could win one for your side or something? Well, the Bible has been in print since before you were born. All you had to do was read the book so you don't appear the fool.

That you are just as ignorant as the ones you pretend you are better than is no fault of mine dude!
Re: The Truth About God - EXPOSED! by GodWrites: 8:08pm On Nov 10, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
When you guys come to a resolution?

Oh! You are one of those, huh? You came in here to regurgitate the ignorant lies you were fed by equally ignorant minds, thinking you could win one for your side or something? Well, the Bible has been in print since before you were born. All you had to do was read the book so you don't appear the fool.

That you are just as ignorant as the ones you pretend you are better than is no fault of mine dude!

You're yet to make a sense, and it's normal among xtains. Some group believes Jesus is God, same say he isn't, he's just the son.

Some say the holy spirit is a feeling, some says it's part of God.

Some say Heaven will come down to earth, other believe they will go to heaven.

Now, this one believes satan is not Lucifer cheesy

Like I said, a religion of confusion. When you've sort out these numerous confusion with your fellow xtains, maybe we can talk.

But son of man, will you keep avoiding my question? cheesy
Re: The Truth About God - EXPOSED! by Kobojunkiee: 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2020
GodWrites:
You're yet to make a sense, and it's normal among xtains. Some group believes Jesus is God, same say he isn't, he's just the son.
Some say the holy spirit is a feeling, some says it's part of God. Some say Heaven will come down to earth, other believe they will go to heaven. Now, this one believes satan is not Lucifer cheesy
Like I said, a religion of confusion. When you've sort out these numerous confusion with your fellow xtains, maybe we can talk. But son of man, will you keep avoiding my question? cheesy
Continuing in your ignorance will not change what is written in plain human language. Pick up the book to learn what is written, hopefully separating it from all that fantastical nonsense you carry around inside your head there.
Re: The Truth About God - EXPOSED! by GodWrites: 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
Continuing in your ignorance will not change what is written in plain human language. Pick up the book to learn what is written, hopefully separating it from all that fantastical nonsense you carry around inside your head there.

Fictional story book... Don't be pained, cause I'm already perceiving your frustration over here lol.

The fact is, you're a product of infant indoctrination, and I can only hope you get better.

It isn't an easy thing to break free from... You'll be fine dear!
Re: The Truth About God - EXPOSED! by Kobojunkiee: 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2020
GodWrites:
Fictional story book... Don't be pained, cause I'm already perceiving your frustration over here lol.
The fact is, you're a product of infant indoctrination, and I can only hope you get better.It isn't an easy thing to break free from... You'll be fine dear!
It is ok to believe it is indeed a "fictional story book", but your ignorance of what is, in fact, written in it remains inexcusable!
Re: The Truth About God - EXPOSED! by GodWrites: 6:30am On Nov 11, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
It is ok to believe it is indeed a "fictional story book", but your ignorance of what is, in fact, written in it remains inexcusable!

Your confusion of what is, in fact, written in it, remains inexcusable.

Fixed! cheesy
Re: The Truth About God - EXPOSED! by Kobojunkiee: 7:04am On Nov 11, 2020
GodWrites:
Your confusion of what is, in fact, written in it, remains inexcusable. Fixed! cheesy
Even a fictional writeup has its facts - what is indeed written as part of the story.

(1) (Reply)

Soul Lifting Gospel Song, Jesus By E.A Franklyn / I Will Expose Apostle Suleman -pastor David / Why Do Catholics Put Ashes On Our Heads On Ash Wednesday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.