Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

FFK: 'Was Nigeria Created For Dangote Or Was Dangote Created For Nigeria?' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: 'Was Nigeria Created For Dangote Or Was Dangote Created For Nigeria?' (35344 Views)

Marketers Will Pay Naira For Dangote Fuel, Says IPMAN / Amosun To Blame For Dangote Relocating Refinery To Lagos — Dapo Abiodun / Atedo Peterside: 'Why Open Border For Dangote & Refuse Others?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: 'Was Nigeria Created For Dangote Or Was Dangote Created For Nigeria?' by sammysmiles(m): 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2020
Golan007:

Which average Nairalander?

Same ones that invested in MMM?

grin
With the kind of comments I see here daily..... You must think like a fool to reason that an average nairalander can be entrusted to start up a mega business... Don't mind the nigga...

1 Like

Re: FFK: 'Was Nigeria Created For Dangote Or Was Dangote Created For Nigeria?' by Positivepoint(m): 2:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
Smellymouth:
It's not only Nigerian economy that is rigged to favour dangote and the North..

Federal govt jobs and others are all rigged to favour the north.

If you are in Nigeria and you aren't affected business wise thank your stars.. In a Nigeria where things work, ( free from capitalism) Dangote should not be the richest man.

Just like in the animal farm, "all animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others."

Hope u know southerners have double the number of federal civil servants than north

Below verified information support my argument

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/89-511-civil-servants-in-fgs-employ-by-nov-2015-dg-bpsr/amp/
Re: FFK: 'Was Nigeria Created For Dangote Or Was Dangote Created For Nigeria?' by BRASH: 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2020
TimeManager:
I'd be waiting to see FFK tweet about one Kenechukwu Okeke. And I wanna see same energy everyone has been using to attack Dangote on Kenechukwu Okeke. Dangote is an easy target because he's from the other side, what about Okeke, a useful slave who is from your own side?

kiss the truth!
Go to Twitter and see how sane people react to issues.

1 Like

Re: FFK: 'Was Nigeria Created For Dangote Or Was Dangote Created For Nigeria?' by Positivepoint(m): 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2020
GreatInRock:
The country is only designed to favour a very few people.

Well yes coz same favored people dominated the country federal civil servant. The below reports confirm these people are truly favored

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/89-511-civil-servants-in-fgs-employ-by-nov-2015-dg-bpsr/amp/
Re: FFK: 'Was Nigeria Created For Dangote Or Was Dangote Created For Nigeria?' by LZAA: 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2020
But but some people said igbos will suffer border closure the most grin grin
So why the complaintgrin
Sai mama
Re: FFK: 'Was Nigeria Created For Dangote Or Was Dangote Created For Nigeria?' by jeff1607(m): 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
November1857:
When Nigeria Disintegrate , Dangote will become the poorest in Africa !
His strength/backbones is derived from resources from the south !

Not really, he will simply have branches in other countries and still enjoy monopoly, you clearly don’t know the hands he has greased not just the northerners alone, the southerners especially , won’t want him to lose his investments

1 Like

Re: FFK: 'Was Nigeria Created For Dangote Or Was Dangote Created For Nigeria?' by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
GreatInRock:
The country is only designed to favour a very few people.

The 1999 Nigerian constitution was designed to favour the North.

That's what's happening now

1 Like

Re: FFK: 'Was Nigeria Created For Dangote Or Was Dangote Created For Nigeria?' by LZAA: 2:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
Rugaria:

Abacha? Abacha was the one who actually tried to stop it because he wanted to empower his son who later died in a plane crash. That his son got into some lines of businesses that were initially being monopolised by dangote before the plane crash. Dangote ran away then... That sole license thing started in the 70s. Dangote got his in the 80s. He is used to this kind of noise against his activities. It doesn't touch him. His idea of business is to exterminate all opposition and impose his will afterwards..
Abacha never wanted to empower Ibrahim as he was not his biological son
If memory serves me right,dangote also lost a brother in that crash and it was the refusal to hand over his body to his family by abacha that made him scram

1 Like

Re: FFK: 'Was Nigeria Created For Dangote Or Was Dangote Created For Nigeria?' by gotnel: 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2020
*PONDER ON THIS*

*IN 1980 NIGERIA EXCHANGED 80kobo to 1$*

*TODAY NIGERIA EXCHANGES ₦470 to 1$*

*BUT HERE ARE THE MAJOR REASONS AS CAPTURED BY AN ANONYMOUS WRITER.*

*We shouldn't be surprised.*

*We were far more productive in 1980 than we are today*

*In 1980 the key reasons for economic growth were are as follows:*

*1) We were a net exporter of refined petroleum products. Today we import all our refined petroleum products.*

*2) We rode in locally assembled cars, buses and trucks. Peugeot cars in Kaduna and Volkswagen cars in Lagos.*

*Leyland in Ibadan and ANAMCO in Enugu produced our buses and trucks.*

*Steyr at Bauchi producing our Agricultural tractors.*

*And it was not just Assembly, we were producing many of the components.*

*Vono products in Lagos producing the seats.*

*Exide in Ibadan producing the batteries, not just for Nigeria but for the entire West Africa.*

*Isoglass and TSG in Ibadan producing the windshields.*

*Ferodo in Ibadan producing the brake pads and discs*

*Tyres produced by Dunlop in Lagos and Mitchelin in Portharcourt.*

*And I mean tyres produced from rubber plantations located in Rivers State.*

*3) We were listening to Radio and watching television sets assembled in Ibadan by Sanyo.*

*4) We were using refrigerators, freezers and Airconditioners produced by Thermocool.*

*5) We were putting on clothes produced from the UNTL textile mills in Kaduna and Chellarams in Lagos.*

*Not from imported cotton but from cotton grown in Nigeria.*

*6) Our water was running through pipes produced by Kwalipipe in Kano.*

*7) Our toilets were fitted with WC produced at Kano and Abeokuta.*

*� We were cooking with LPG gas stored inside gas cylinders produced at the NGC factory in Ibadan.*

*9) Our electricity was flowing through cables produced by the Nigerian wire and Cable, Ibadan and Kablemetal in Lagos and Portharcourt.*

*10) We had Bata and Lennards producing the shoes we were putting on*
*Not from imported leather but from locally tanned leather at Kaduna.*

*11) We were mainly flying our airways, the Nigeria Airways, to most places in the world.*
*The Airways was about the biggest in Africa at that time.*

*12) Most of the food we ate were being grown or produced in Nigeria*.

*We were producing all of the above and more in 1980*

*Today, we import almost everything.*

*There lies the source of the terrible exchange rate we are experiencing today and everybody reading this has a critical role to play in reversing this very UGLY trend.*

*It is not enough for us to complain about the exchange rate or point out what others are not doing or are failing to do, the key question is what are we producing or what are we planning to produce?*

*Going forward, it's time to ponder and think of the way forward progressivesly before it's TOO LATE.*

*Credit goes to the Unknown writer for this beautiful reminder.*

We have been talking about these problems and more for ages...

*What solutions do you have in mind*.

4 Likes

Re: FFK: 'Was Nigeria Created For Dangote Or Was Dangote Created For Nigeria?' by Abliss: 3:03pm On Nov 11, 2020
nepotism can't help economy

1 Like

Re: FFK: 'Was Nigeria Created For Dangote Or Was Dangote Created For Nigeria?' by Freelance363: 3:03pm On Nov 11, 2020
Am not surprised,not at all.
The federal govt is out to favour him over every other biz owner.
The cost of cement today has everything to do with this same one-sided favouritism.
If others were given opportunities like him,he might not be heard of,because competition might swallow him.

1 Like

Re: FFK: 'Was Nigeria Created For Dangote Or Was Dangote Created For Nigeria?' by Naijboy: 3:12pm On Nov 11, 2020
TimeManager:
I'd be waiting to see FFK tweet about one Kenechukwu Okeke. And I wanna see same energy everyone has been using to attack Dangote on Kenechukwu Okeke. Dangote is an easy target because he's from the other side, what about Okeke, a useful slave who is from your own side?

kiss the truth!
Kenechukwu Okeke is Buhari's attack dog and we all know that at the end of the day he will suffer more for it.

2 Likes

Re: FFK: 'Was Nigeria Created For Dangote Or Was Dangote Created For Nigeria?' by Evidenx(m): 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2020
As far as am concerned, am not a Nigerian, i don't have a president, i am my own president, i generate my own electricity, i provide my own road,i provide my own food and God provide me security, tell me, what does the country done for me? Absolutely nothing.
People that don't have opportunity to leave this country are the ones i think off.

For me soon i will leave this country for good.

NIGERIA IS FOR THE NORTH... I SAY IT WITHOUT FEAR,WE NEED TO CREATE OUR NEW COUNTRY, UNITED STATES OF SOUTHERN STATES.(USSS) OR UNITED STATES OF SOUTHERN REGION. (USSR)

1 Like

Re: FFK: 'Was Nigeria Created For Dangote Or Was Dangote Created For Nigeria?' by DexterousOne(m): 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2020
This talk against Dangote and his operations are hilarious and ludicrous at the same time..

I keep saying it

Dangote does NOT operate a monopoly

Every sector he is in.
He faces FIERCE competition
Re: FFK: 'Was Nigeria Created For Dangote Or Was Dangote Created For Nigeria?' by DarkJeddi(m): 3:28pm On Nov 11, 2020
TimeManager:

kiss the truth!
Who is Kenechukwu Okeke?
Face your front and tackle the issue on the ground.. angry

2 Likes

Re: FFK: 'Was Nigeria Created For Dangote Or Was Dangote Created For Nigeria?' by DarkJeddi(m): 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Na Dangote dey Polish your she NA. NA so Una go de chest beat online. While Aboki full Una various GRA for East. As Senior Staffs of Federal government agencies, federal Ministries, Senior Military Officers and many more. They dish out directives/instructions to your State Governors on how to run their States. The North determine how Your State Governors run their States. Most part of the Federal allocations sent to your States from FG, a bigger percentage goes back to the North via those Northern FG workers in your States grin grin

You wey never know weather you go see food chop tomorrow (cause you are jobless), the you Dey make mouth with empty stomach online
. grin grin grin grin grin
All these and yet the North is still the POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD.. grin

3 Likes

Re: FFK: 'Was Nigeria Created For Dangote Or Was Dangote Created For Nigeria?' by DarkJeddi(m): 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2020
DexterousOne:
This talk against Dangote and his operations are hilarious and ludicrous at the same time..

I keep saying it

Dangote does NOT operate a monopoly

Every sector he is in.
He faces FIERCE competition
Obviously,somebody is smoothing his ways for him?
Why should he get to Export his goods while others are banned?

1 Like

Re: FFK: 'Was Nigeria Created For Dangote Or Was Dangote Created For Nigeria?' by justwise(m): 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2020
Creeza:
Justwise, sir kindly help me out. Antispam bot banned me from making a comment on travel section. ITS A HEARTFELT WISH FOR one our comrades on the Polish thread. Dziękuję

Done

1 Like

Re: FFK: 'Was Nigeria Created For Dangote Or Was Dangote Created For Nigeria?' by Creeza(m): 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
justwise:

Done
okay. God bless you!
Re: FFK: 'Was Nigeria Created For Dangote Or Was Dangote Created For Nigeria?' by prigoz(m): 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2020
Nukilia:

grin grin grin you're wicked
But that is raw truth
Re: FFK: 'Was Nigeria Created For Dangote Or Was Dangote Created For Nigeria?' by Dollanaira: 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2020
oh
Re: FFK: 'Was Nigeria Created For Dangote Or Was Dangote Created For Nigeria?' by izunned: 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2020
Nukilia:

grin grin grin you're wicked

what do you mean? truth is bitter... Let him keep enjoying monopoly aided by the Fedral government. It will not always continue this way, a day is coming. ...

1 Like

Re: FFK: 'Was Nigeria Created For Dangote Or Was Dangote Created For Nigeria?' by Ifeoluwav(f): 4:28pm On Nov 11, 2020
Fact is Nigeria was created for the West. That is why wealth doesn't spread, and poverty is rampant to maintain control of the masses.
Re: FFK: 'Was Nigeria Created For Dangote Or Was Dangote Created For Nigeria?' by Psoul(m): 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2020
Mikehot:
Dagote is overrated.

Give an average nairalander the fertile foundation he was given cum Monopoly of a vital product over just 100million people, he would Excel beyond him.

He is just a quota system business man created by the north to perpetually control the economy of the country.

Give him a little competition like indomie did he would crumble and beg to liquidate

Your brain is well lubricate. It's functional.

Let the Federal government give me the sole importer of just match box for 3yrs and see if my name will not enter in the book of the richest people in Nigeria.
The kind of monopoly that man enjoys ehnnn.

Let them give Innoson ¹/4 of such push given to Dangote and see what will happen

2 Likes

Re: FFK: 'Was Nigeria Created For Dangote Or Was Dangote Created For Nigeria?' by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Chai, the thing really pain this man well well. grin grin grin grin grin grin
You can locate the nearest transformer or Lagoon grin

Bruh, are u paid to be insensitive or perhaps u wan just catch cruise. D world no begin and end for nairaland o. Our country dey spoil small small, instead of u to profess solutions to d mata on ground u dey busy dey haul insults at concerned citizens. Make u for try change

1 Like

Re: FFK: 'Was Nigeria Created For Dangote Or Was Dangote Created For Nigeria?' by shizzleStar: 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2020
olisaEze:

It’s like u want to write in shorthand. grin grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: FFK: 'Was Nigeria Created For Dangote Or Was Dangote Created For Nigeria?' by Allwell96: 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2020
Every president that comes in Nigeria must reckon with Dangote. Have u forgotten that even GEJ gave him the highest honor meant for VP and senate president? When u are rich and helping the economy, that's how u roll.
Re: FFK: 'Was Nigeria Created For Dangote Or Was Dangote Created For Nigeria?' by Jonathan39: 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2020
Wonderful, how come the North is the Poorest after all this. Is the North under a curse? grin grin
BIGGESThead6:

Na Dangote dey Polish your she NA. NA so Una go de chest beat online. While Aboki full Una various GRA for East. As Senior Staffs of Federal government agencies, federal Ministries, Senior Military Officers and many more. They dish out directives/instructions to your State Governors on how to run their States. The North determine how Your State Governors run their States. Most part of the Federal allocations sent to your States from FG, a bigger percentage goes back to the North via those Northern FG workers in your States grin grin

You wey never know weather you go see food chop tomorrow (cause you are jobless), the you Dey make mouth with empty stomach online
. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FFK: 'Was Nigeria Created For Dangote Or Was Dangote Created For Nigeria?' by ajl: 5:04pm On Nov 11, 2020
byinks:
FFK ask your former boss OBJ

He started it.

You are right about that. But Dangote wasn't the only beneficiary of OBJ policies. It included people like Otedola and few others including igbo and yorubas. It's some stupid (republican) idea bought over from some Americans that creating some billionaires could help jumpstart the economy and job creation. How many of the billionaires have fulfilled their part of the deal.

1 Like

Re: FFK: 'Was Nigeria Created For Dangote Or Was Dangote Created For Nigeria?' by byinks(f): 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2020
ajl:

You are right about that. But Dangote wasn't the only beneficiary of OBJ policies. It included people like Otedola and few others including igbo and yorubas. It's some stupid (republican) idea bought over from some Americans that creating some billionaires could help jumpstart the economy and job creation. How many of the billionaires have fulfilled their part of the deal.

It's a shame the money never really trickled down
Re: FFK: 'Was Nigeria Created For Dangote Or Was Dangote Created For Nigeria?' by Hassanmaye(m): 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2020
Okoroawusa:

It wasn't even OBJ. Abacha started it by giving him sole licence of sugar and some cereals but it was OBJ that made Dangote a billionaire.

Ethnic bigotry will not allow them to reason this, what happened to dangote during Jonathan he was at the fore front.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Hosts Barcelona Star, Asisat Oshoala / 2023: Why Picking Wike As Atiku's Running Mate Will Help PDP / Atiku Abubakar Learns The "Dab" Dance (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.