Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

I Would Love To See Lesbianism Legalized In Nigeria – Diane Russet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Would Love To See Lesbianism Legalized In Nigeria – Diane Russet (408 Views)

I Am Single And Unavailable - Diane Russet / Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) / Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Would Love To See Lesbianism Legalized In Nigeria – Diane Russet by tkgz(m): 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2020
Former Big Brother Housemate, “Pepper dem” edition, Diane Russet has revealed that she would love to see Lesbianism legalized in Nigeria.

Diane made this known in a post shared via her insta story on Tuesday.

The former reality Tv star, asked her followers to share their secret that no one knew nothing about.

Following the development, a follower had replied saying “ I am so attracted to girls. I wish lesbianism was legal, I would love to date a girl.”

In a response, Diane expressed doubts that the idea will be welcomed in Nigeria but also revealed that she would love to see it legalized too.

See More: https://www.cuzideas.com/i-would-love-to-ria-diane-russet

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Lady Asks Laycon To Ignore Erica While Confessing Her Love for Him / Watch And See How Woli Agba And His Family Enjoyed In His House / Davido Remembers His Late Mum's As He Shares Her Photo Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.