Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Fedpoffa Registrar Bags Leadership Award - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fedpoffa Registrar Bags Leadership Award (179 Views)

All African Students Union Honour Prince Ishola With Africa Leadership Award / FUNAAB Appoints New Vice Chancellor, Bursar, Registrar / JAMB: How Cut-off Marks Were Fixed – Registrar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fedpoffa Registrar Bags Leadership Award by Usmanissa247(m): 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
Fedpoffa Registrar Bags Leadership Award

By Busy Brain

The Registrar of The Federal Polytechnic Offa, Kwara State, Mr. Adetunji Oni has bagged National Association of Nigerian Students' ( NANS) outstanding leadership award on 5th November, 2020.

The apex body representing Nigerian students visited the Polytechnic to honor the Registrar in recognition of his assiduity and selfless services for the furtherance of academic development of students.

While presenting the award, NANS Kwara axis Secretary General, Hassan Ridwan Ayinde described the Registrar as a compassionate leader who has not only added aesthetic value to the growth of the Polytechnic but has built astonished legacy for Nigerian Students to emulate.

The inscription written on the award reads: " National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) presents an outstanding leadership award to Mr. Adetunji Oni, Registrar, the Federal Polytechnic Offa as an individual giant of honour in recognition and appreciation of your outstanding commitment towards nation building and inspirational leadership in Nigeria."

Reacting to the honor, the Rector of the Polytechnic, Dr. Lateef Ademola Olatunji ably represented by Deputy Rector Administration, Dr. Olarongbe Afolabi acknowledged the intriguing gesture of NANS shown towards the Polytechnic.

He said: "This is not your first time of coming down here and again, you have come to honor somebody I will regard as eminent personality when it comes to administration, not only in this polytechnic but in Nigeria. The fact remains that honoring the Registrar of this institution is equally the same as honoring the Polytechnic as a cooperate entity and we shall remain eternally grateful for that. With this honor, you are making the Registrar of this Polytechnic your ambassador. This is an honour that is not misplaced. On behalf of the Management, staff and students of the fastest growing Polytechnic in Nigeria, I want to congratulate our Registrar for this award. It is a well deserved one"

He therefore charged NANS to rise up and fight for some of the challenges constituting set back to Polytechnic education in Nigeria.

The Registrar who has served in different capacity and has diligently contributed to the growth and development of the Polytechnic commended the Rector, Dr. Lateef Olatunji, Deputy Rector Admin, Dr. Olarongbe Afolabi, Deputy Rector Academics, Arc, TPL Augustine Adama, the Bursar, Mr. Amidu Azeez, Polytechnic Librarian, Dr. Femi Quadri and appreciated NANS for considering him worthy of the award.

He said: " This award is for the Polytechnic because if I am not a staff here, I cannot be considered for this special honor. Therefore, it is a great pleasure to be considered worthy; the award is highly valued and appreciated. I will never relent in putting more efforts in my service for humanity. The Federal Polytechnic Offa is grateful to NANS."

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

JAMB: See Why You Cannot Keep On Repeating The Same Examination / ‘Nigerian Varsities Can Compete With Foreign Institutions If Well Funded’ / Do You Need TIN To Apply Federal Government Scholarship BEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.