Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

"I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen (2164 Views)

Mustapha Nwaoko: No Money Belonging To Kogi State Was Frozen / This Is My Worst Christmas -Man Whose Account Was Frozen After #EndSARS Protest / Despite End Of SARS, Protesters Demand Justice For Victims Of Police Brutality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen by TMSMedia: 8:16pm On Nov 10, 2020
Bassey Victor Israel, one of the EndSARS protesters whose bank account was frozen by the Central Bank, has written an open letter to CBN Governor, Godwin Emefiele, regarding his frozen bank account, IgbereTV reports.

Recall that the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) had directed that accounts of End SARS frontiners be frozen.

Taking to his Twitter handle, Bassey Victor Israel wrote:

"GoodMorning Godwin Emefiele

Your son has enough food to eat, I ate just once yesterday

Your son is sleeping in his room, I’m begging my landlord not to throw my things out

Your son has pocket money, I have pocket drought

Supporting #EndSARS isn’t a crime, unfreeze my accounts"
https://twitter.com/VictorIsrael_/status/1326031451985416192?s=19

He added:

"At this stage I’d be lying if I said I don’t need help. I’d appreciate anything I can get from anybody. Nothing is too small. It will go a long way to help me clear out some debts incurred over the last 3 weeks and also sustain myself for the next 3 months. Please. God bless you"
https://twitter.com/VictorIsrael_/status/1326052683829141509?s=19

https://igberetvnews.com/1371219/ate-just-yesterday-end-sars-protesters-whose-bank-account-frozen/

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: "I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen by helinues: 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
You still dey see something chop, don't worry FG are just getting started with you guys..

You think any government would allow you guys to cause chaos and confusion?

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen by Golan007: 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2020
You should have thought of that before using your account to destabilise the nation.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen by TecM0: 8:21pm On Nov 10, 2020
cool

Eyah!!

Sorry, my guy.. but who and who did you receive funds from because CBN got court orders to freeze your account, you violated money laundering law, who paid you money exceeding $10,000 USD , CBN is independent, Judiciary are independent... Bros go and shalaye

Even a dunce knows of Bitcoin, now NFIU and Interpol are on your ass, very dumb uneducated lazy youth

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen by omodaamola: 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2020
Na wa o
Re: "I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen by Realdon1(m): 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
helinues:
You still dey see something chop, don't worry FG are just getting started with you guys..

Ogogolo man. You will soon go hungry when after ur paymaster cancel your contract.

1 Like

Re: "I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen by Uzomacharles: 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2020
Serious Joke
Tell me more

1 Like

Re: "I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen by tyup(m): 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Serious Joke

Tell me more

Lol

1 Like

Re: "I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2020
Na some people die because of your yeye fake news.... U neva see something.... DSS is on their way now to carry your broke ass

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen by Fahdiga(m): 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2020
You can die of hunger as a hero. we will forever celebrate you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen by Kamdil: 8:37pm On Nov 10, 2020
TecM0:
cool

[s]Eyah!!

Sorry, my guy.. but who and who did you receive funds from because CBN got court orders to freeze your account, you violated money laundering law, who paid you money exceeding $10,000 USD

Even a dunce knows of Bitcoin, now NFIU and Interpol are on your ass

[/s]
they froze the account of innocent protesters demanding an end to police and devilish SARS brutality, a demand that is also beneficial to you and your poor kids, but they couldn't identify the accounts of boko haram sponsors. And you are here spewing this gibberish.

A day will come ,we shall see where all this injustice and wickedness will lead you and your paymasters to, You can ask Abacha, ask idi amin, as Hitler.

We shall add you and your paymasters to the list of those who ended their lives in a terrible way like the ones above.

#ewu#

1 Like

Re: "I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen by ebenezer202l(f): 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2020
[s]
helinues:

[/s] shatap

1 Like

Re: "I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen by ebenezer202l(f): 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2020
[s]
Golan007:
You should have thought of that before using your account to destabilise the nation.
[/s] shatap
Re: "I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen by TecM0: 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
Kamdil:
they froze the account of innocent protesters demanding an end to police and devilish SARS brutality, a demand that is also beneficial to you and your poor kids, but they couldn't identify the accounts of boko haram sponsors. And you are here spewing this gibberish.

A day will come ,we shall see where all this injustice and wickedness will lead you and your paymasters to, You can ask Abacha, ask idi amin, as Hitler.

We shall add you and your paymasters to the list of those who ended their lives in a terrible way like the ones above.

#ewu#

Omo Ibo go school you no hear

Who froze his account CBN

Who ordered the court order?! A local court in his State

Can a court give court order without proof of suspicious transaction ?! Absolutely not

Many Africans just continue to neglect education and act like lesser human, this little things a teenager knows very well in America

How I ended up in this side of the dark continent marvels me

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen by Bond20: 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2020
Sorry dear
Re: "I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen by Kamdil: 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
TecM0:

[s]Omo Ibo go school you no here

Can a court give court order without proof of suspicious transaction ?! Absolutely not

Many Africans just continue to neglect education and act like lesser human, this little things a teenager knows very well in America
I[/s] don't blame you. You are from from the educationally disadvantage region, I pardon you for that.

For your comprehension purpose, CBN applied for a court order to stifle innocent protesters, but same CBN doesn't know boko haram sponsors' accounts.

Are end SARS protesters the problem of Nigeria?

You need brain surgery

2 Likes

Re: "I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen by Afolabimills(m): 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2020
helinues:

what awaits ur likes n all those who kill loot destroy peaceful protesters now u have the gurts to that ur gutter mouth to attack yet again this guy's u are shameless

1 Like

Re: "I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
helinues:

Genuine Nigerians are looking forward to genuine change, but you still want to be in CHAINS

Well, it's your choice

1 Like

Re: "I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen by Afolabimills(m): 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2020
TecM0:

Omo Ibo go school you no here

How I ended up in this side of the dark continent marvels me

tar there wetin dey wori una sef?wetin dem give ur chop sef no brain at all
Re: "I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen by TecM0: 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2020
Afolabimills:
tar there wetin dey wori una sef?wetin dem give ur chop sef no brain at all

Give us brain Na.... Shalaye Mr pinky and the brain

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen by Notatribalist(m): 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2020
helinues:

I am beginning to see why abortion is good, at least if your mother had aborted you it would have been better,Tufiakwa.
Re: "I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:55pm On Nov 10, 2020
TecM0:

Omo Ibo go school you no here

You wey go school, we don see you finish

Idea and autocorrect has helped you alot cheesy grin grin just dey thank the person wey write the software grin grin grin

Most educated my foot
Re: "I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen by ReFrost: 8:56pm On Nov 10, 2020
Oga o
Re: "I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen by Golan007: 8:56pm On Nov 10, 2020
Afolabimills:
what awaits ur likes n all those who kill loot destroy peaceful protesters now u have the gurts to that ur gutter mouth to attack yet again this guy's u are shameless

In English please.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Ate Just Once Yesterday" - End SARS Protesters Whose Bank Account Was Frozen by TecM0: 8:59pm On Nov 10, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

You wey go school, we don see you finish

Most educated my foot

You sef contribute to the discussion Na.. Clap for yourself, you picked a typo

Now I dare you to say something knowledge based on this topic without blabbing

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Have Surrounded The Entire South West - Former Military Intel Chief / South/South, South/East, Created To Divide People Who Should Be United- Kanu / Former Gov Of Gombe State, Sen Danjuma Goje Reportedly Dumps APC For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.