Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,060 members, 7,814,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Nigerian Man Returns Lost Wallet With N20K Cash And Other Valuables To Owner - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Returns Lost Wallet With N20K Cash And Other Valuables To Owner (638 Views)

Nigerian Man Returns $32,000 To Woman Scammed By Yahoo Boys (Photos) / Househelp Who Stole Employer's Car, $5000 And Other Valuables Nabbed In Lagos / Armed Robbers Attack Lagos Market, Rob Phones, Other Valuables (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Returns Lost Wallet With N20K Cash And Other Valuables To Owner by ebukajay184: 9:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
Young Nigerian Man Returns Lost Wallet with N20K Cash And Other Valuables To Owner (Photo)

A young Nigerian man, Kolomafe Tope Emmanuel has returned a lost wallet containing N20,000 cash, 5 credit cards and documents to the owner, IgbereTV reports.

The owner, Pharez Okpere, who disclosed this on Tuesday, November 10, said he lost the wallet last Sunday along airport road in Benin City, Edo State.

Taking to Facebook, he wrote;

"THERE ARE MILLIONS OF GOOD PEOPLE IN NIGERIA.

On Sunday 8th November 2020, I went to airport road and somehow misplaced my wallet with about 20,000 naira cash, my driving licence and 5 ATM cards and other documents, it was a personal disaster for me as I lost hope of ever recovering my wallet. But to my greatest suprise, I was somehow contacted last night by a good "samaritan" by name @Kolomafe tope Emmanuel who told me that he found the wallet and directed me to his shop in Lagos Street Ring road and handed me the wallet with all my valuables intact. I am overjoyed. Please help me pray for this young man."
https://www.facebook.com/1422139304/posts/10224377548852616/?app=fbl

https://igberetvnews.com/1371222/young-nigerian-man-returns-lost-wallet-n20k-cash-valuables-owner-photo/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Returns Lost Wallet With N20K Cash And Other Valuables To Owner by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 10, 2020
God bless this good Nigerian

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Returns Lost Wallet With N20K Cash And Other Valuables To Owner by RighteousSlawor: 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2020
Damnnn nigurrr.... Praise the lord!
Re: Nigerian Man Returns Lost Wallet With N20K Cash And Other Valuables To Owner by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 10, 2020
grin Point of correction, It happened in Togo. Oh, you think the average ófe mmanu afonja conductor will give you back your wallet.. when they are still licking Sleepy Joe's ass on Facebook.
Re: Nigerian Man Returns Lost Wallet With N20K Cash And Other Valuables To Owner by ORIAYO70(m): 7:58am On Nov 11, 2020
collinsuchendu:
grin Point of correction, It happened in Togo. Oh, you think the average ófe mmanu afonja conductor will give you back your wallet.. when they are still licking Sleepy Joe's ass on Facebook.

No wonder u r foolish
U hate Hausa
U hate Yoruba yet u can't breathe without dem
Re: Nigerian Man Returns Lost Wallet With N20K Cash And Other Valuables To Owner by manuel4real(m): 10:04am On Nov 11, 2020
RighteousSlawor:
Damnnn nigurrr.... Praise the lord!
which kind combination b this sef grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Returns Lost Wallet With N20K Cash And Other Valuables To Owner by Exmilitant(m): 10:07am On Nov 11, 2020
Thanks man.... Atleast, not all the apples are rotten.
Re: Nigerian Man Returns Lost Wallet With N20K Cash And Other Valuables To Owner by oshamolomo(m): 10:09am On Nov 11, 2020
Honesty is the best policy...
Re: Nigerian Man Returns Lost Wallet With N20K Cash And Other Valuables To Owner by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:10am On Nov 11, 2020
Good Development
Re: Nigerian Man Returns Lost Wallet With N20K Cash And Other Valuables To Owner by Donspicey: 12:16pm On Nov 11, 2020
ORIAYO70:

No wonder u r foolish
U hate Hausa
U hate Yoruba yet u can't breathe without dem

No mind dat mentally derailled tribal bigot....

For dis life e get many tins wey person dey pass....

If no be poverty wetin pesin go tk 20k wey no be him own establish apart frm faji?....

To live a free life,be contended wit wat u have...

(1) (Reply)

Young Lady Is Found Dead Inside Gutter With Mouth Gagged, Hands And Legs Tied / Despite Vacation Order, Fulani Herdsmen Stabs Ondo Farmer Into Coma / Please Help Me Save Her From Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.