Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

I Never Knew This About Employment In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Never Knew This About Employment In Nigeria (1330 Views)

Got A Message On Linkedin About Employment. / I Got This Interview I Never Applied, Photo / I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Never Knew This About Employment In Nigeria by Surebuttons: 10:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
It is unlikely that any investigation of your career/educational achievements or history will ever be found anywhere except the ones you captured on your CV or posted on social media handles. The crazy thing is that recruiters no longer need CV or your social media handles. They need to know what you have done some years ago for you to be considered. What do we have to do to help the issues? Recruiters are constantly working with passbuttons.com to recruit the right talents. How can you be considered by recruiters? Simply build your job profile on passbuttons.com and earn reputations to get into the train of employment without hassles.

How can you get started?
Start building your profile, earn reputation, awards and state your achievements.

It does not end there, keep earning reputations. You earn reputation when you are helped or when you help others either by asking or answering questions online, posting your stories, reviewing others story or schools, etc.

Your employers are watching your profile on daily basis to see how dedicated you are. Goodluck buddies.

1 Like

Re: I Never Knew This About Employment In Nigeria by MIRACLEIKEDICHI: 10:13am On Nov 11, 2020
.you have to check this out.....Do you know you can make money?...see proof of payments just go to their official Facebook group
All you need is your phone, a good browser.....this is legitimate.... You have to try this out just go to...if you are a doubting Thomas step aside..earn from using the media ... You have nothing to lose...your money is not necessarily required... Go to the site to know more and thank me later......simply register with my link as a click earner.... http://blissfora.com/?ref=4698

(1) (Reply)

Marketing/sales Officer / Jobs With Kennedia / Please Help I Need A Job Any Kind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.