Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

#EndSARS: Falz Releases ‘Johnny’ Video In Honour Of Victims Of Police Brutality - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / #EndSARS: Falz Releases ‘Johnny’ Video In Honour Of Victims Of Police Brutality (31461 Views)

#endsars: Falz Releases Video, ‘johnny’ In Remembrance Of Victims / Falz Releases New Video, Slams Government, Corruption Activities, Pastors / Falz Blasts Yahoo Boys In "Confirm" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Falz Releases ‘Johnny’ Video In Honour Of Victims Of Police Brutality by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 11, 2020
[s]
DSoj:
Very weak watery lazy rap. Clout chaser
[/s] Sorry dear. I pity you.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Falz Releases ‘Johnny’ Video In Honour Of Victims Of Police Brutality by pilatus(m): 10:47am On Nov 11, 2020
#Endsarz

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Falz Releases ‘Johnny’ Video In Honour Of Victims Of Police Brutality by KushLyon(m): 10:48am On Nov 11, 2020
DSoj:
Sense is now cheap on Jumia black Friday. Go order some for you and your household

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Falz Releases ‘Johnny’ Video In Honour Of Victims Of Police Brutality by ahmedajadi(m): 10:48am On Nov 11, 2020
MrBachelor:
Nice.

The dude has some Fela in him.
But Burna boy has more Fela in him.

Music in Nigeria has gone to the dogs because Gone are the days that you hear positive songs like Fela, Obey, Dairo, Sunny Ade and co but nowadays, we rather follow beats instead of lyrics that will pass meaning.

I appreciate any artiste that tries to pass message across because it's not easy anyway trying to do so in a society like ours but I will emphasize that our artistes think outside the box more often.

Falz.... Keep up the good work going..
Like Father like son.....
One day, we will be proud of what we did in October.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: #EndSARS: Falz Releases ‘Johnny’ Video In Honour Of Victims Of Police Brutality by dlordy100: 10:49am On Nov 11, 2020
DSoj:
what have you ever made noticeable in ur whole life? afonja

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Falz Releases ‘Johnny’ Video In Honour Of Victims Of Police Brutality by Kaybex007(m): 10:50am On Nov 11, 2020
DSoj:

If you think this rap is weak, please sing your own. Let me remind you, despite Tupac being a good rapper, not all his track were hits. Go and sit down, re-listen to the music I am sure you will have a change of mind and if you don't, then I guess you are one of those who love listening to Bleep, pussy and dick in a rap music. The music that doesn't talk about what is going on in the environment is not music, either good, bad, flashy etc. Stop listening to music that will keep making you fantasize on what is not possible.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Falz Releases ‘Johnny’ Video In Honour Of Victims Of Police Brutality by Lanretoye(m): 10:51am On Nov 11, 2020
wow!!! this one is dope
Re: #EndSARS: Falz Releases ‘Johnny’ Video In Honour Of Victims Of Police Brutality by kingmurainah(m): 10:52am On Nov 11, 2020
lindareep:
Nice drop FALZ,

Last word: "Eyan melo lo ma Ku?" meaning "How many people will die?"

Na wetin dey trigger revolution be this o, when you feel you have the power to kill and go Scott free.

No it means “ how many people will remain “

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Falz Releases ‘Johnny’ Video In Honour Of Victims Of Police Brutality by OCHKESTINE(m): 10:53am On Nov 11, 2020
DSoj:

Hard working strong Mumu.
"Johnny" wasn't released this year, he just shut the video.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Falz Releases ‘Johnny’ Video In Honour Of Victims Of Police Brutality by OfficialSam(m): 10:53am On Nov 11, 2020
DSoj:

You are a foolish fool. I pray you or your loved one doesn't experience police brutality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Falz Releases ‘Johnny’ Video In Honour Of Victims Of Police Brutality by Ritapearlydove(f): 10:53am On Nov 11, 2020
Great sound. Johnny Drill never disappoints

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Falz Releases ‘Johnny’ Video In Honour Of Victims Of Police Brutality by JFT24(m): 10:53am On Nov 11, 2020
lindareep:
Nice drop FALZ,

Last word: "Eyan melo lo ma Ku?" meaning "How many people will die?"

Na wetin dey trigger revolution be this o, when you feel you have the power to kill and go Scott free.

Eyan melo lo ma kù? Meaning: how many people will remain

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Falz Releases ‘Johnny’ Video In Honour Of Victims Of Police Brutality by Kaybex007(m): 10:54am On Nov 11, 2020
Aristotle96:
lol. You What have you chased? undecided

Don't mind him/her jare, I wonder if he knows what is called music.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Falz Releases ‘Johnny’ Video In Honour Of Victims Of Police Brutality by ebenice(m): 10:56am On Nov 11, 2020
kingmurainah:

you are both right. He did said it twice, the second means yours, the first means his

Eyan Melo Lo ma Ku?

Eyan Melo lo ma Ku?
Re: #EndSARS: Falz Releases ‘Johnny’ Video In Honour Of Victims Of Police Brutality by Kaybex007(m): 10:57am On Nov 11, 2020
Daddycharger:

Omo
Your stupidity have no comparison oloun... Ahhh, so you mad like this

Let's pity him and not use the word madness on him, let's just say his craziness is on the negative side. Lol. He knows nothing about music.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Falz Releases ‘Johnny’ Video In Honour Of Victims Of Police Brutality by Seyzcham91(m): 10:58am On Nov 11, 2020
go rap your own! and make your own video
DSoj:

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Falz Releases ‘Johnny’ Video In Honour Of Victims Of Police Brutality by lindareep: 10:59am On Nov 11, 2020
JFT24:

Eyan melo lo ma kù? Meaning: how many people will remain

Thanks, corrected
Re: #EndSARS: Falz Releases ‘Johnny’ Video In Honour Of Victims Of Police Brutality by lindareep: 11:00am On Nov 11, 2020
kingmurainah:

Thanks noted
Re: #EndSARS: Falz Releases ‘Johnny’ Video In Honour Of Victims Of Police Brutality by BennyDGreat: 11:00am On Nov 11, 2020
Very emotional piece

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Falz Releases ‘Johnny’ Video In Honour Of Victims Of Police Brutality by toxtimmy: 11:01am On Nov 11, 2020
What have you achieved in your life?... Why can't you mind your own business when others achieve something?

Or are you simply the type that thinks you are better than others? If so then I ask what have you innovated?... The internet and data plan you use to type whatever... do you know who innovated it?

DSoj:

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Falz Releases ‘Johnny’ Video In Honour Of Victims Of Police Brutality by anataala: 11:03am On Nov 11, 2020
Please name them
So that we pray for them.
MattyG60:
May their souls rip
Re: #EndSARS: Falz Releases ‘Johnny’ Video In Honour Of Victims Of Police Brutality by SIONKPO1(m): 11:05am On Nov 11, 2020
Nice one@FALZ,I shed tears watching the video

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Falz Releases ‘Johnny’ Video In Honour Of Victims Of Police Brutality by biggy26: 11:06am On Nov 11, 2020
MrBachelor:
Nice.

The dude has some Fela in him.
His father is an activist. So it's some of his dad.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Falz Releases ‘Johnny’ Video In Honour Of Victims Of Police Brutality by Donspicey: 11:09am On Nov 11, 2020
Antoeni:
Falz has already written his name in gold. He is a living legend. We have another Fela. All hope is not lost afterall. #WeMove

We move,We move,,

Bro make i no fake you,if no be Aso rock we dey move go count me out of the movement.....

We need to occupy Aso villa,govt offices and houses....

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Falz Releases ‘Johnny’ Video In Honour Of Victims Of Police Brutality by Omezif(m): 11:09am On Nov 11, 2020
The dead victims wherever they are would hear the song and dance as they like.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Falz Releases ‘Johnny’ Video In Honour Of Victims Of Police Brutality by Oketwin(m): 11:10am On Nov 11, 2020
DSoj:
to think u posted dis by 5:20am show hw ambitious u are, 1st to comment clout chaser, awon werey, omo jatijati

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Falz Releases ‘Johnny’ Video In Honour Of Victims Of Police Brutality by Eillyeillz(m): 11:11am On Nov 11, 2020
Love it.
Re: #EndSARS: Falz Releases ‘Johnny’ Video In Honour Of Victims Of Police Brutality by gforce5: 11:12am On Nov 11, 2020
Your likes are the reason why Nigeria is still stagnant. You are a waste of education and effort. People like you should never be allowed to vote.
DSoj:

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Falz Releases ‘Johnny’ Video In Honour Of Victims Of Police Brutality by HAccord: 11:14am On Nov 11, 2020
DSoj:

Abokki with smelly gworo-scattered mouth.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Falz Releases ‘Johnny’ Video In Honour Of Victims Of Police Brutality by Donspicey: 11:15am On Nov 11, 2020
ebenice:
you are both right. He did said it twice, the second means yours, the first means his

Eyan Melo Lo ma Ku?

Eyan Melo lo ma Ku?

Na all dis kind tins make me never sabi speak yoruba fluently.....

One word wit different meaning........

Na ur intonation go determine wetin u mean....

Yoruba hard gan......

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Falz Releases ‘Johnny’ Video In Honour Of Victims Of Police Brutality by Igwemicheal55(m): 11:16am On Nov 11, 2020
Eillyeillz:
Love it.
na grass you go chop very soon, cos as e be like this na goat you be.
Re: #EndSARS: Falz Releases ‘Johnny’ Video In Honour Of Victims Of Police Brutality by Daddycharger: 11:16am On Nov 11, 2020
Kaybex007:

Let's pity him and not use the word madness on him, let's just say his craziness is on the negative side. Lol. He knows nothing about music.

Smiles
I swear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Rap Song In Nigeria ✘✘ / Osayimwen Osahon George: Don't Watch Blue Films Just Watch Nigerian Music Videos / Sunny Ade Vs Ebenezer Obey: Who Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.