Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

New In Town - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / New In Town (596 Views)

Latest Job Scam In Town. / Newest Job In Town Get Hook Now. Dont Miss The Flight / Get D Latest Job In Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New In Town by Foni22: 10:00am On Mar 16, 2011
AN AFRICAN BASE FORIGN HEALTH CONSULTING COMPANY IS IN NEED OF FRESH GRADUATES INTO VARIOUS VACCANT POSITIONS. Send
YOUR NAME,
QUALIFICATION,
PHOME NO
LOCATION to the officer. 07031523097. There will be recruitment by next week from Mon-Fri, if intrested Lagos Resident first ONLY
Re: New In Town by justwise(m): 10:54am On Mar 16, 2011
Its not new in town, its the same dubious job advert we have seen here many times. Some of u crooks will not steal from anybody here.
Re: New In Town by Foni22: 12:09pm On Mar 16, 2011
Thanks Young man it is very Unfortunate that Millions of People will let You lead them Astray i just pray that when they are asked the reason why they did not take up the opportunity that came their way,they shold be able to say that You lead them the wrong way
Re: New In Town by justwise(m): 12:18pm On Mar 16, 2011
Foni22:

Thanks Young man it is very Unfortunate that Millions of People will let You lead them Astray i just pray that when they are asked the reason why they did not take up the opportunity that came their way,they shold be able to say that You lead them the wrong way

You are just one if the crooks here. Shame on all of u using Job to dupe pple
Re: New In Town by Foni22: 3:31pm On Mar 16, 2011
Like i said it will be very shamefull of you to if you are left behind why not just ask of what to do to get a good job. ok
Re: New In Town by justwise(m): 5:05pm On Mar 16, 2011
Foni22:

Like i said it will be very shamefull of you to if you are left behind why not just ask of what to do to get a good job. ok

You don't any job, u are dubious

(1) (Reply)

Account Clerk/cashier (0005) Needed Urgently In A Multi-national Company / Independent Producer Seeks Film Crew / You Cant Do That Job For Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.