Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,078 members, 7,957,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:20 AM

Mushroom Production Training - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Mushroom Production Training (205 Views)

Become Self Employed Millionaires Through Mushroom Production Business / Learn Mushroom Production In Abuja / FREE ON THE FARM (PRACTICAL) MUSHROOM TRAINING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mushroom Production Training by TimothyOloyede: 5:54am On Nov 11, 2020
WOW, WHAT A GREAT OPPORTUNITY

Do you know that the class has been shifted because of those that are pleading for more time to gather money and because of you also (Now till Friday, 13th of this month)

I have a secret to tell you, stay tuned and read to the end...do you know that your 6k cannot make me rich, infact it can't even pay for the cost of production that I charge 5k

Your 6k can't pay for cultivation, processing, preservation, marketing, effective marketing strategy, cultivation practical videos of mushroom, materials, 1month mentorship opportunity that I charge 75k

Why you've not grown beyond the point you are is because you see paying for value as helping someone

You are not helping the soil by sowing seed into it

You are planting for your future, do you know that investing into an agribusiness like mushroom is securing your future

Do you know it's the only agribusiness that is different from others because it is not cultivated on land(soil) and it's not tasking like other agribusiness and it's with an enormous profit

I believe 6k is something you can spend on shopping

But don't forget that your clothes will wear out, but the knowledge you gain will change your life

The only investment with 100% Return on investment is the one you invest on yourself

You think 6k is too much to pay, please delete that poverty mentality

I have paid a greater amount to learn something I need to know and I never regret it

Don't let this opportunity pass you by...

Have decided to subsidize the amount because of you, I know my gracious act will birth financial freedom from you..

Therefore those who make payment before 11:59pm on Thursday will pay #5000

But afterwards, the price will go back to #6,000

I know you won't want to pay later

So make payment now

Oloyede Timothy Folasheye
Access Bank

Send a message to me after payment

If you don't come from a rich family, make sure a rich family comes from you

Re: Mushroom Production Training by lathrowinger: 7:07am On Nov 11, 2020
TimothyOloyede:
WOW, WHAT A GREAT OPPORTUNITY

Do you know that the class has been shifted because of those that are pleading for more time to gather money and because of you also (Now till Friday, 13th of this month)

I have a secret to tell you, stay tuned and read to the end...do you know that your 6k cannot make me rich, infact it can't even pay for the cost of production that I charge 5k

Your 6k can't pay for cultivation, processing, preservation, marketing, effective marketing strategy, cultivation practical videos of mushroom, materials, 1month mentorship opportunity that I charge 75k

Why you've not grown beyond the point you are is because you see paying for value as helping someone

You are not helping the soil by sowing seed into it

You are planting for your future, do you know that investing into an agribusiness like mushroom is securing your future

Do you know it's the only agribusiness that is different from others because it is not cultivated on land(soil) and it's not tasking like other agribusiness and it's with an enormous profit

I believe 6k is something you can spend on shopping

But don't forget that your clothes will wear out, but the knowledge you gain will change your life

The only investment with 100% Return on investment is the one you invest on yourself

You think 6k is too much to pay, please delete that poverty mentality

I have paid a greater amount to learn something I need to know and I never regret it

Don't let this opportunity pass you by...

Have decided to subsidize the amount because of you, I know my gracious act will birth financial freedom from you..

Therefore those who make payment before 11:59pm on Thursday will pay #5000

But afterwards, the price will go back to #6,000

I know you won't want to pay later

So make payment now

Oloyede Timothy Folasheye
Access Bank

Send a message to me after payment

If you don't come from a rich family, make sure a rich family comes from you

Done sir

(1) (Reply)

4weeks Broilers Available In Ibadan / Soyabeans Delivery Needed In Ilorin And Ibadan / Do You Need A Loan To Startup Your Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.