Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Man Injures Wife With Cutlass; Threatens To Kill Her, The Children (Graphic) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Injures Wife With Cutlass; Threatens To Kill Her, The Children (Graphic) (38496 Views)

Brazilian Woman Hangs Herself After Killing Her Children (Graphic) / Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man Injures Officers During Arrest At Underground Station In Italy.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Injures Wife With Cutlass; Threatens To Kill Her, The Children (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2020
Brandonx:
Woman what did you do to him undecided
I believe the man is not possessed, the woman must have done something to warrant such.

For those running to my mention with their frustration.
I'm still reiterating it, that woman has done something she's not saying.

When a man is angry as a woman you keep quiet because you cannot beat him.
And the woman was even quick to tell the world how they built the house together undecided only God knows the words she must have used.
If D Victim Happens To Be Ur Blood Sister, Would U Av Asked Dis Question?
Re: Man Injures Wife With Cutlass; Threatens To Kill Her, The Children (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2020
And D Idiot Is Smiling...
Re: Man Injures Wife With Cutlass; Threatens To Kill Her, The Children (Graphic) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2020
Afonja Muslim at work that's their handi work
Re: Man Injures Wife With Cutlass; Threatens To Kill Her, The Children (Graphic) by ecomalchemist(m): 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2020
Emperor4tune:
when you see a woman who is found of tieing rapper 24/7 & takes it as a way of life...young men run for your lives,because you are about to buy a container filled with problems & no mater how patience & humble you may be the type of evil spirit that follow such women around has 18 tails & i dont believe an ordinary man born of a woman can withstand that..

Omo this one loud ooo !!!
Re: Man Injures Wife With Cutlass; Threatens To Kill Her, The Children (Graphic) by Brandonx(m): 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2020
Captainman:

May your sistersister husband do the same to your sister. You are a fool for saying this
You are likewise a fool for typing this scheisse.
Re: Man Injures Wife With Cutlass; Threatens To Kill Her, The Children (Graphic) by ecomalchemist(m): 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2020
Erojepromise:
Nothing justifies this batter, is it because she's the weaker sex in terms of strength. Animal

Promise looks absolutely stunning.

How do you like your eggs ?

Fried or fertilized ?
Re: Man Injures Wife With Cutlass; Threatens To Kill Her, The Children (Graphic) by Brandonx(m): 4:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
Kirchoffs:
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself. Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own eyes. Proverbs 26vs 4-5

This beautiful verse in the Bible best describes you, don't quote me again...
Look at this nitwit undecided you had to effrontery to bring your frustration to my mention are you normal ?
Insolent kids everywhere it's such a pity.
Re: Man Injures Wife With Cutlass; Threatens To Kill Her, The Children (Graphic) by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2020
He fvckd her up real bad
Re: Man Injures Wife With Cutlass; Threatens To Kill Her, The Children (Graphic) by Erojepromise(f): 5:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
ecomalchemist:

Promise looks absolutely stunning.
How do you like your eggs ?
Fried or fertilized ?
me looking befuddled undecided
Re: Man Injures Wife With Cutlass; Threatens To Kill Her, The Children (Graphic) by trumpcoat(m): 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2020
This is really bad
Re: Man Injures Wife With Cutlass; Threatens To Kill Her, The Children (Graphic) by Tarabye: 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Man Injures Wife With Cutlass; Threatens To Kill Her, The Children (Graphic) by vioment: 5:45pm On Nov 11, 2020
This guy dun bleach him brain join.

I hope he can cool off in jail small.
Re: Man Injures Wife With Cutlass; Threatens To Kill Her, The Children (Graphic) by Jesslove(f): 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2020
Coward
Re: Man Injures Wife With Cutlass; Threatens To Kill Her, The Children (Graphic) by ecomalchemist(m): 8:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
Erojepromise:

me looking befuddled undecided

lol, please put this queens english aside and attend to my request.

Thank you !!
Re: Man Injures Wife With Cutlass; Threatens To Kill Her, The Children (Graphic) by Erojepromise(f): 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2020
ecomalchemist:

lol, please put this queens english aside and attend to my request.
Thank you !!
what do you mean by such request?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour / Man Kills Young Lady For Rituals (Photos) / Woman Caught While Trying To Dump Baby In A Bush In Ogun State. .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.