Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Ifu Ennada: I Almost Dated A Celebrity Not Knowing He Was Broke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifu Ennada: I Almost Dated A Celebrity Not Knowing He Was Broke (3392 Views)

Ifu Ennada: I Am Done Dating Nigerian Men / Ifu Ennada: I Spent N1M On Perfumes In One Week / Ifu Ennada: 'I Need A Boyfriend To Comfort Me Now I'm Menstruating, In Pains' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifu Ennada: I Almost Dated A Celebrity Not Knowing He Was Broke by Jadsy01(f): 7:05am On Nov 11, 2020

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: I Almost Dated A Celebrity Not Knowing He Was Broke by calberian: 7:16am On Nov 11, 2020
These are really interesting times that have come upon us.

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: I Almost Dated A Celebrity Not Knowing He Was Broke by duduade: 7:26am On Nov 11, 2020
What happened to you been a supportive woman

No woman is ready to build with any man again

Good for you.. All of you that love to fake it till you make it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada: I Almost Dated A Celebrity Not Knowing He Was Broke by Kobicove(m): 7:38am On Nov 11, 2020
Most celebrities are broke but they pretend to have money because of societal pressure to be seen as people who are successful undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: I Almost Dated A Celebrity Not Knowing He Was Broke by donbachi(m): 7:45am On Nov 11, 2020
No love...its all survival.
Re: Ifu Ennada: I Almost Dated A Celebrity Not Knowing He Was Broke by africandictator(m): 7:46am On Nov 11, 2020
me too I almost dated a broke celebrity sugar mummy. I am glad I Japa before wasting my spermatozoa. nonsense upon injury! see her broke forehead..

2 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: I Almost Dated A Celebrity Not Knowing He Was Broke by MajesticKris: 7:52am On Nov 11, 2020
Relationship don turn, Job opportunity for NIGERIA

3 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: I Almost Dated A Celebrity Not Knowing He Was Broke by EmmySparky(m): 8:47am On Nov 11, 2020
Lol...A real digger...farm tool

2 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: I Almost Dated A Celebrity Not Knowing He Was Broke by FarahAideed: 9:07am On Nov 11, 2020
This is how y'all end up in those toxic relationships

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: I Almost Dated A Celebrity Not Knowing He Was Broke by GodWrites: 9:10am On Nov 11, 2020
Lol. Any celebrity that's broke needs to be whooped. If you have more than 100k followers on your social handle, I see no reason why you should be broke.
Re: Ifu Ennada: I Almost Dated A Celebrity Not Knowing He Was Broke by Ayo2004: 9:42am On Nov 11, 2020
See as this 1 use make-up cover her mumu face....I'm sure the so-called celebrity is 100 times richer than her
Radarada grin
Re: Ifu Ennada: I Almost Dated A Celebrity Not Knowing He Was Broke by TecM0: 11:14am On Nov 11, 2020
Dumb
Re: Ifu Ennada: I Almost Dated A Celebrity Not Knowing He Was Broke by SpicyMimi(f): 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2020
I don’t want to believe this

Final clearance sales : Good quality T-shirts available, few polos , socks, jeans, long sleeves shirts, boxers, 3 in 1 White T-shirts etc all available at low prices. Stock is limited and this is the last clearance sales.
Re: Ifu Ennada: I Almost Dated A Celebrity Not Knowing He Was Broke by lkillbrokehoes: 2:35pm On Nov 11, 2020
Dumb ass
Re: Ifu Ennada: I Almost Dated A Celebrity Not Knowing He Was Broke by Druggey(m): 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
who's this b*tch
Re: Ifu Ennada: I Almost Dated A Celebrity Not Knowing He Was Broke by Lucyspa: 5:12pm On Nov 11, 2020
duduade:
What happened to you been a supportive woman

No woman is ready to build with any man again

Good for you.. All of you that love to fake it till you make it

So without a woman u can't build anything significant with your life. Na wa ooo and am very sure u re one of those that say that women offer nothing but sex in a relationship. Wahala for man wey dey find woman builder.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifu Ennada: I Almost Dated A Celebrity Not Knowing He Was Broke by Flokywaya(m): 6:00pm On Nov 11, 2020
GodWrites:
Lol. Any celebrity that's broke needs to be whooped. If you have more than 100k followers on your social handle, I see no reason why you should be broke.

What is the use of 100k followers
Re: Ifu Ennada: I Almost Dated A Celebrity Not Knowing He Was Broke by GodWrites: 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2020
Flokywaya:

What is the use of 100k followers

With such amount of followers, you're considered an influencer and you'll be getting sponsorship deals from businesses and brands.

You can also indulge in affiliate marketing, where you promote your link and your followers will buy, thereby earning a commission.

You can even open a fashion line and market directly to your followers.

One sponsored post goes for over $500 and above. Ronaldo for instance makes nearly $1M for one sponsored post. Just one!
Re: Ifu Ennada: I Almost Dated A Celebrity Not Knowing He Was Broke by cristy149: 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2020
GodWrites:

With such amount of followers, you're considered an influencer and you'll be getting sponsorship deals from businesses and brands.

You can also indulge in affiliate marketing, where you promote your link and your followers will buy, thereby earning a commission.

One sponsored post goes for over $500 and above. Ronaldo for instance makes nearly $1M for one sponsored post. Just one!

for mentioning ronaldo in this write up sums up your IQ ..so ronaldo is in the league of any of this so called influencers ..or when that leech said someone is broke, does she mean he's a few thousand naira broke

2 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: I Almost Dated A Celebrity Not Knowing He Was Broke by Shukusheka(m): 8:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
GodWrites:

This one hasn't seen life yet. You think everything is theory where you will just plan this, say this, think this and everything would just fall in place. Even top celebrities in America with a wider audience, with bigger influence, and a market with higher disposable income go broke let alone here in Nigeria where everything can go wrong for you at the blink of a eye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifu Ennada: I Almost Dated A Celebrity Not Knowing He Was Broke by GodWrites: 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
Shukusheka:
This one hasn't seen life yet. You think everything is theory where you will just plan this, say this, think this and everything would just fall in place. Even top celebrities in America with a wider audience, with bigger influence, and a market with higher disposable income go broke let alone here in Nigeria where everything can go wrong for you at the blink of a eye.

My friend, what sets the successful from the unsuccessful is what they know - information. If you have more than 100k followers, pm me and I'll link you up with sponsorship deals.

It's not luck or magic! When you understand your industry and play the ball well, you cash out.

You think I'm typing all these without first having first hand experience about the influencer industry?

I don't like arguing with your NLders, always feeling intimidated instead of calming down to learn.
Re: Ifu Ennada: I Almost Dated A Celebrity Not Knowing He Was Broke by meobizy(f): 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
This local girl and her many lies.
Re: Ifu Ennada: I Almost Dated A Celebrity Not Knowing He Was Broke by Shukusheka(m): 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
GodWrites:

My friend, what sets the successful from the unsuccessful is what they know - information. If you have more than 100k followers, pm me and I'll link you up with sponsorship deals.

It's not luck or magic! When you understand your industry and play the ball well, you cash out.

You think I'm typing all these without first having first hand experience about the influencer industry?

I don't like arguing with your NLders, always feeling intimidated instead of calming down to learn.
Smh. People go broke for different reasons. You think it is the 2 naira you make from socia media amplifier work that would sustain a celebrity. Bros shift jare.
Re: Ifu Ennada: I Almost Dated A Celebrity Not Knowing He Was Broke by nairaman66(m): 9:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
She is mad! Is she not broke herself? Just because she has pussy, so men should empty their bank accounts?

2 Likes

Re: Ifu Ennada: I Almost Dated A Celebrity Not Knowing He Was Broke by doggedfighter(f): 11:29pm On Nov 11, 2020
And who asked you undecided undecided undecided

Balderdash !
Re: Ifu Ennada: I Almost Dated A Celebrity Not Knowing He Was Broke by 400billionman: 2:07am On Nov 12, 2020
Just shut up.

It's obvious you are not doing the right thing.

This girl will like to control men like a steering wheel. If you don't fall into her definition of a man, she rains abuses on you.

You call men douchebag, fool, ingrate, broke, yet you want a man. Your subconscious mind won't connect you with something you villify.

Be a woman and men will come for you.
Re: Ifu Ennada: I Almost Dated A Celebrity Not Knowing He Was Broke by femi4: 8:06am On Nov 12, 2020
Shut up, you almost dated him cos you were after money.

Its not a sin to be broke. Otedola used to be broke

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Peter Okoye & His Son’s Swag / PH 1st Son- Duncan Mighty Is Now A Minister Of God (pictured) / Rihanna In Hot Soup: Rihanna Angerd Jay-z

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.