Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

"My Condolences To Anybody Searching For Love, Nothing Dey Streets Again"-sheyi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "My Condolences To Anybody Searching For Love, Nothing Dey Streets Again"-sheyi (2551 Views)

Abubakar Khalid: Wizkid's Childhood Friend Searching For Him For Over 12 Years / Patoranking In Ride: "Success Never Comes To Anybody Hating" (photo) / Toolz Asks Sheyi Shay For Undies,after Posting Pics Of Dress Revelaing Tits&bums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Condolences To Anybody Searching For Love, Nothing Dey Streets Again"-sheyi by Instablogger9ja(m): 7:06am On Nov 11, 2020

1 Share

Re: "My Condolences To Anybody Searching For Love, Nothing Dey Streets Again"-sheyi by Freestainworld(m): 7:09am On Nov 11, 2020
E dey inside house?
Re: "My Condolences To Anybody Searching For Love, Nothing Dey Streets Again"-sheyi by calberian: 7:18am On Nov 11, 2020
Aunty, you say nothing dey streets as in, you don run them finish abi?

1 Like

Re: "My Condolences To Anybody Searching For Love, Nothing Dey Streets Again"-sheyi by donbachi(m): 7:47am On Nov 11, 2020
Cos guys na dey on pay as u go.

2 Likes

Re: "My Condolences To Anybody Searching For Love, Nothing Dey Streets Again"-sheyi by MajesticKris: 7:50am On Nov 11, 2020
Nothing dey street grin... Why something go dey street wen you don Taste all finish

1 Like

Re: "My Condolences To Anybody Searching For Love, Nothing Dey Streets Again"-sheyi by Sunnymatey(m): 8:05am On Nov 11, 2020
True.
Everybody now na chop clean mouth level.

5 Likes

Re: "My Condolences To Anybody Searching For Love, Nothing Dey Streets Again"-sheyi by SAMBARRY: 8:22am On Nov 11, 2020
Sunnymatey:
True.
Everybody now na chop clean mouth level.
all these socially acceptable exploitative behaviours is why it has crept in to our political space.everyone thinks exploiting the other makes you smarter

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "My Condolences To Anybody Searching For Love, Nothing Dey Streets Again"-sheyi by pretydiva(f): 9:10am On Nov 11, 2020
True love still exists though it's kinda rare

2 Likes

Re: "My Condolences To Anybody Searching For Love, Nothing Dey Streets Again"-sheyi by Dammylois(f): 10:14am On Nov 11, 2020
I'll find mine though

1 Like

Re: "My Condolences To Anybody Searching For Love, Nothing Dey Streets Again"-sheyi by Shortyy(f): 10:41am On Nov 11, 2020
No lies.
Re: "My Condolences To Anybody Searching For Love, Nothing Dey Streets Again"-sheyi by milky3(f): 10:41am On Nov 11, 2020
that's a lie, something still dey street, hence d need for Owambé every Saturday
Re: "My Condolences To Anybody Searching For Love, Nothing Dey Streets Again"-sheyi by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:09pm On Nov 11, 2020
Dammylois:
I'll find mine though

So you are searching
Re: "My Condolences To Anybody Searching For Love, Nothing Dey Streets Again"-sheyi by 4gunners(m): 2:10pm On Nov 11, 2020
SAMBARRY:
all these socially acceptable exploitative behaviours is why it has crept in to our political space.everyone thinks exploiting the other makes you smarter
That’s the despicable state we’ve found ourselves. Everybody is claiming to be smarter than the other.

2 Likes

Re: "My Condolences To Anybody Searching For Love, Nothing Dey Streets Again"-sheyi by SAMBARRY: 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2020
4gunners:
That’s the despicable state we’ve found ourselves. Everybody is claiming to be smarter than the other.
it's just tiring

Look at a society where basic decency and ethos is a norm and compare it with our society.

There are a lot of abnormalities that Nigerians have accepted as a norm and exploitation is one of them.theres no justification they won't give for it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Condolences To Anybody Searching For Love, Nothing Dey Streets Again"-sheyi by Ifeoluwav(f): 4:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
True love is taken for granted that's why
Re: "My Condolences To Anybody Searching For Love, Nothing Dey Streets Again"-sheyi by 4gunners(m): 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2020
SAMBARRY:
it's just tiring

Look at a society where basic decency and ethos is a norm and compare it with our society.

There are a lot of abnormalities that Nigerians have accepted as a norm and exploitation is one of them.theres no justification they won't give for it
It’s very appalling. You hear different rhetoric now: you’ve to be brutal to survive, nobody give a Bleep about you, crush or get crushed, the end justify the means... I can go on and on. The basic sense of humanity are being trashed. It seems if you not wicked or toxic to people, you tend to be called a fool — euphemistically tag “mr nice guy”
Re: "My Condolences To Anybody Searching For Love, Nothing Dey Streets Again"-sheyi by sammysneh(m): 5:30pm On Nov 11, 2020
Sunnymatey:
True. Everybody now na chop clean mouth level.
I agree with you, ladies ain't loyal any more
Re: "My Condolences To Anybody Searching For Love, Nothing Dey Streets Again"-sheyi by SAMBARRY: 5:45pm On Nov 11, 2020
4gunners:
It’s very appalling. You hear different rhetoric now: you’ve to be brutal to survive, nobody give a Bleep about you, crush or get crushed, the end justify the means... I can go on and on. The basic sense of humanity are being trashed. It seems if you not wicked or toxic to people, you tend to be called a fool — euphemistically tag “mr nice guy”
exactly and it's getting irritating.nigerians just go to church and mosque and pray for eternity but that Christ-likeness character or peaceful character rarely reflects in our work, social, economic or political relationship with one another.to be a decent human being you need emotional intelligence and resilience join Because it seems there's an ongoing competition of who wicked/exploitative pass among Nigerians

Rich nigerians-wicked
Poor nigrrians-cruel

1 Like

Re: "My Condolences To Anybody Searching For Love, Nothing Dey Streets Again"-sheyi by Dammylois(f): 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2020
Tonymegabush1:

So you are searching

I think so
Re: "My Condolences To Anybody Searching For Love, Nothing Dey Streets Again"-sheyi by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2020
Dammylois:

I think so

And i hope u know no1 is ever complete as in having it all..
Re: "My Condolences To Anybody Searching For Love, Nothing Dey Streets Again"-sheyi by Dammylois(f): 1:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
Tonymegabush1:

And i hope u know no1 is ever complete as in having it all..
I'm aware but then again it's tiring
Re: "My Condolences To Anybody Searching For Love, Nothing Dey Streets Again"-sheyi by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
Dammylois:

I'm aware but then again it's tiring

Nothing good comes easy swty and you need to flow with the right mindset.
Re: "My Condolences To Anybody Searching For Love, Nothing Dey Streets Again"-sheyi by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Exactly. The selfishness and gross indiscipline is one of the major reasons for the lack of real love in the society today.
Almost every one asks "what's in it for me?" rather than "what can I give?" Too bad.
I refuse to accept sheyi's conclusion as mine. I believe in true love and true love will find me.

1 Like

Re: "My Condolences To Anybody Searching For Love, Nothing Dey Streets Again"-sheyi by Dammylois(f): 9:47am On Nov 16, 2020
Tonymegabush1:

Nothing good comes easy swty and you need to flow with the right mindset.

I know right. I'll keep trying
Re: "My Condolences To Anybody Searching For Love, Nothing Dey Streets Again"-sheyi by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2020
Dammylois:

I know right. I'll keep trying

Thatz d key.. All the best....

Nb in the end we all desire 2 be happy..
Re: "My Condolences To Anybody Searching For Love, Nothing Dey Streets Again"-sheyi by Dammylois(f): 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
Tonymegabush1:

Thatz d key.. All the best....

Nb in the end we all desire 2 be happy..
Thanks a bunch

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Non- Binary Queer Woman In Nigeria - Former YBNL Princess Temmie Ovwasa / ‘shanty Town’ Cast, Chidi Mokeme, Ini Edo, Nancy Isime, Mercy Eke, In New Photos / DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Kizz Daniel - TZA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.