Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Spread Love Not Hate - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Spread Love Not Hate (262 Views)

UNIBEN BMS FACULTY: Lady Reveals How She Spread HIV Amongst classmates / Maybe This Is A New Scam Alert Please Spread It To Save People / 'I Spread HIV Because I Can't Die Alone' - Man Who Raped 24 Women (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spread Love Not Hate by livebyday(m): 9:13am On Nov 11, 2020
In the recent months the nation has witnessed alot of carnage and also new horizons.

Carnage in the sense of looting , deaths , murder ,arson, mob lynching etc

New horizons in the sense of the youth finally found their voice and this alone over shadows the latter.

My people pls let as all remember we are not fighting Nigeria, we are not seeking a disintegrating of the nation but a rebuilding, reorganizing and strengthening of our national Spirit.

Over the last weeks we have witnessed the in excusable slaughter of youth , civilians and law enforcement personnel and it is totally disheartening.

But now we must not get stuck in the past but unitedly heal. Do not let anti state elements who have no love for this nation use this legitimate call of the youth to serve their baser political antics. Worry not they will be put to SHAME!

The state government in most states have set up reconciliatory panels of inquiry into police brutality and I can assure you more will be done.

This is just the first steps,in the coming weeks and months as these panels conclude their findings you will see a transparent and deliberate restitutions awarded to all legitimate victims of these crimes. To destroy is very easy but to rebuild is tremendously difficult and painstaking.

Let us heal as a nation, let us find our peace inch by inch till we gather every inch and rebuild our nation.

The enemies of this country have failed. Their plan was to plunge this nation into total anarchy but the will and national Spirit showed by all the youth was much more than their bribed and schemes would comprehend.

Now some are being used online to sow inter tribal and religious distrust and hate then to feed this hate they will direct at the government and call for a fresh protest.

Please these people don't care about you or your loved ones they only care about their ambition. Let us not start to destroy when we should be rebuilding. chaos serves no one but the damned and war serves no one but the weapon sellers .

Please I want to use this medium to speak to as much youth as possible who are not agents of these mischievous divisive agents to shun all calls for a fresh protest.

We can dialogue. We can sit and talk. We can show these leaders how to lead us.

I will try as much as possible to be online to engage with patriotic youth minds here or you can always DM and I will revert .

Please let us unite and rebuild.

Let us take our peace back inch by inch

Cheers

Mynd44 Seun

Thank you for the good work team nairaland for moderating alot of the chaos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spread Love Not Hate by RighteousSlawor: 9:37am On Nov 11, 2020
Damnnn niggurrr... Praise tha lord! I will continue praising tha lord with my hero bottles, twice on a sunday.
Re: Spread Love Not Hate by livebyday(m): 10:34am On Nov 12, 2020
RighteousSlawor:
Damnnn niggurrr... Praise tha lord! I will continue praising tha lord with my hero bottles, twice on a sunday.
grin

(1) (Reply)

Endsars- Uk Parliament Begins Visa Ban And Sanctions On Nigerian Government / N500m: Widow Of Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Reacts / A Lady Was Kidnapped On Her Way To Church In Port Harcourt By Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.