Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Today's Date - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Today's Date (725 Views)

Today's Date - 22.02.2022 : a Palindrome & Ambigram / Has Anyone Noticed Today's Date Is UNIQUE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today's Date by LagosAirport: 9:18am On Nov 11, 2020
The strongest wish figures 11 11 2020
Better expressed as 11112020
And 1 11 1 2 0 20
Re: Today's Date by LagosAirport: 7:15am On Nov 25, 2020
we will stillhr person
Re: Today's Date by LagosAirport: 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2022
VocalViolet good afternoon sis. Please I need your help. I do read your diary and admire your experiences. Life is like piano keys with white and black keys. The white keys represent joy while the black Keys represent sadness and pain.

Sis please I need your help financially. I am struggling with employment and trying to attend interviews here and there but I am currently financially incapacitated. I need your assistance and hopefully I will get to pay you back one day soon enough.

Two siblings are under me and we've got little to nothing to manage. Please come to our rescue.
I know you don't know me but I assure you am just a job seeker and in need of kindness and favor
Re: Today's Date by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 08, 2022
LagosAirport:
VocalViolet good afternoon sis. Please I need your help. I do read your diary and admire your experiences. Life is like piano keys with white and black keys. The white keys represent joy while the black Keys represent sadness and pain.

Sis please I need your help financially. I am struggling with employment and trying to attend interviews here and there but I am currently financially incapacitated. I need your assistance and hopefully I will get to pay you back one day soon enough.

Two siblings are under me and we've got little to nothing to manage. Please come to our rescue.
I know you don't know me but I assure you am just a job seeker and in need of kindness and favor

Hi dear friend, thanks for reading my diary. I'm sorry about all you have had to go through. Actually I am financially unstable too, even if I'd have loved to help. Like it's stated in my diary, I'm currently in debt.

Though we're looking for marketers at my workplace... Its in Abuja. I think you're in Lagos. Or I'd have directed you to come for an interview.

I hope you get through things as I'm trying to as well. God bless.
Re: Today's Date by LagosAirport: 10:29pm On Feb 08, 2022
VocalViolet:

Hi dear friend, thanks for reading my diary. I'm sorry about all you have had to go through. Actually I am financially unstable too, even if I'd have loved to help. Like it's stated in my diary, I'm currently in debt.

Though we're looking for marketers at my workplace... Its in Abuja. I think you're in Lagos. Or I'd have directed you to come for an interview.

I hope you get through things as I'm trying to as well. God bless.
good evening thanks for atleast respnding. may god make things easier for us.

i am willing to travel down to abuja for the job
Re: Today's Date by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2022
LagosAirport:

good evening thanks for atleast respnding. may god make things easier for us.

i am willing to travel down to abuja for the job

OK but you need to plan who you'll stay with. When you've made plans then let me know. The pay is like 30 to 40k o.
Re: Today's Date by LagosAirport: 1:38pm On Feb 09, 2022
VocalViolet:

OK but you need to plan who you'll stay with. When you've made plans then let me know. The pay is like 30 to 40k o.
just to have a job to feed and survive and hopefully learn nwew things is ok
I don't have anyone I can stay with in Abuja... But I will discuss it with people around me maybe I will get somebody.
Re: Today's Date by Tony5050(m): 12:46pm On Feb 22, 2022
Wetin swalormiir no go see for front page undecided undecided undecided

Kindly check my signature for your Academic research works...
Re: Today's Date by Tony5050(m): 12:48pm On Feb 22, 2022
The thread be like plague lipsrsealed undecided

(1) (Reply)

BBNAIJA S6: Whitemoney Not Happy To See Us, Angel Tells Pere / Events Management School! / 2face Idibia Live Show, Best Ever In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.