Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,125 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

I Can Teach You Microsoft Excel - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Can Teach You Microsoft Excel (768 Views)

This Training Will Teach You How To Earn Above N100k Every Month Of Your Nysc / Need An Experienced Primary School Teacher Who Can Teach Remotely ONLINE / DEAR JOB SEEKER -Your School Did Not Teach You So Many Things Before Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Teach You Microsoft Excel by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:50am On Nov 11, 2020
There is hardly anything you want to do in an organization or office without the of Microsoft Excel. Excel is all about mathematical collation of details
Have you been wondering how to learn Microsoft Excel?
Before you go to camp or during your NYSC I can teach you
How is your willingness to dedicate few hours of your time per day to learn something meaningful?

I can teach you Microsoft Excel office.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Teach You Microsoft Excel by David1017(m): 5:17pm On Nov 11, 2020
Ok
Re: I Can Teach You Microsoft Excel by Pelux15: 4:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
interested
Re: I Can Teach You Microsoft Excel by FatherCHRISTMAS: 1:24am On Nov 15, 2020
WhatsApp

Pelux15:

MrNobodyjnr no be me be that bro. I have told you, what you are doing isn't Worth it. I am not the one behind that Moniker. Kindly remove my posts from your thread. Good day

Re: I Can Teach You Microsoft Excel by taiwoabiodun02: 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
Interested. WhatsApp number: 07060846436
Re: I Can Teach You Microsoft Excel by chiazorfrancis: 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2020
interested,this is my WhatsApp number 07064503863
Re: I Can Teach You Microsoft Excel by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:31am On Jan 09, 2021
Mooojy good morning bros. How you doing please I need you helping handing bro. I am have been job searching for a while with no luck persay. I have been trying to see a politicain who I used to know since I was a kid.

Yesterday I got to know that he is in his hometown but I don't have enough for transportation I need to see him and drop my CV. I also need to inform him that I applied for nscdc and ndlea so that he can help me. Bro I please help me if you see this.

I would have said you should please borrow me some money but I honestly do not have any way to pay you back right now.
Please consider this an act of Mercy and charity even though I will pay back once I get
Re: I Can Teach You Microsoft Excel by mooojy: 9:43am On Jan 09, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS

Sorry I'm not in the best position to part with anything at the moment.
Please bear with me.
Re: I Can Teach You Microsoft Excel by FatherCHRISTMAS: 9:54am On Jan 09, 2021
mooojy:
FatherCHRISTMAS

Sorry I'm not in the best position to part with anything at the moment.
Please bear with me.
ok bro. I understand. Thanks
Re: I Can Teach You Microsoft Excel by WaterDMonk: 9:56am On Jan 09, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
Mo good morning bros. How you doing please I need you helping handing bro. I am have been job searching for a while with no luck persay. I have been trying to see a politicain who I used to know since I was a kid.

Yesterday I got to know that he is in his hometown but I don't have enough for transportation I need to see him and drop my CV. I also need to inform him that I applied for nscdc and ndlea so that he can help me. Bro I please help me if you see this.

I would have said you should please borrow me some money but I honestly do not have any way to pay you back right now.
Please consider this an act of Mercy and charity even though I will pay back once I get some money. GTB 0 1 22 242 71 8
Re: I Can Teach You Microsoft Excel by Dubetex96(m): 2:31pm On Jan 09, 2021
if you're interested in learning graphics design with your smart phone, company logo, video animation, flyer, business card App creation etc. Dm on WhatsApp 08162496897
All is free
2021 is a year to get over poverty ...
Re: I Can Teach You Microsoft Excel by VTJN(m): 3:40pm On Jan 10, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:

WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: I Can Teach You Microsoft Excel by FatherCHRISTMAS: 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2021
Pelux15:
interested
you've got a phone number?
Re: I Can Teach You Microsoft Excel by FatherCHRISTMAS: 5:06pm On Jan 12, 2021
Hypemanshuga please I am quoting you bro. Please kindly stop trolling the guy. He thinks I am you bro and you know well enough I am not
Re: I Can Teach You Microsoft Excel by Hypemanshuga: 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
Hypemanshuga please I am quoting you bro. Please kindly stop trolling the guy. He thinks I am you bro and you know well enough I am not

Hehehe alright man. Don't fret grin
Re: I Can Teach You Microsoft Excel by Hypemanshuga: 5:16pm On Jan 12, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
Mooojy good morning bros. How you doing please I need you helping handing bro. I am have been job searching for a while with no luck persay. I have been trying to see a politicain who I used to know since I was a kid.

Yesterday I got to know that he is in his hometown but I don't have enough for transportation I need to see him and drop my CV. I also need to inform him that I applied for nscdc and ndlea so that he can help me. Bro I please hel

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna To Ogun State / Nysc Palaver / NYSC Camping Orientation Update!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.