Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,481 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

2023: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden- Pastor Tunde Bakare - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2023: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden- Pastor Tunde Bakare (222 Views)

Tunde Bakare's Latter Rain Assembly Changes Name To Dominion Hall Citadel Global / Pastor Chris Okafor Blasts Tunde Bakare / 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden- Pastor Tunde Bakare by onebani: 11:03am On Nov 11, 2020
Pastor Tunde Bakare, the General Overseer of the Citadel Global Church, has said just as Joe Biden emerged as the United States President-Elect, he would also become president of Nigeria.

Bakare said just as Joe Biden emerged as the United States, US, President-Elect, he would also become president.

The clergyman, who has never hidden his aspiration to become president, disclosed this in an interview with journalists, on Tuesday in Lagos State.

Use The Link To Read Full Article:
https://www.onebaniblog.com/2023-i-will-become-president-like-joe-biden-pastor-tunde-bakare/

Re: 2023: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden- Pastor Tunde Bakare by WonderManly(m): 11:07am On Nov 11, 2020
Hello Mr Dreamer.
Soro-Soke jor...

Re: 2023: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden- Pastor Tunde Bakare by Kwamecron(m): 11:09am On Nov 11, 2020
Is joseph Bidemi the President?
Re: 2023: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden- Pastor Tunde Bakare by amerengues(m): 11:11am On Nov 11, 2020
Amen!

God isn’t an author of confusion! God won’t tell Mr A. he would become the president while telling MR B the same.

If God has authorized it, it will come to pass and if it’s not God’ wish and will, I don’t see this coming true.

By the way, the only aspiration for us all is to be citizens of heaven. That’s the ultimate aim and duty of us all.

It will be good to have a Godfearing person as the President of Nigeria regardless of age, gender, fame.

This country is hairsbreadth away from change- it will come from the Nigerian populace and not directly from God.

May God help us.
Re: 2023: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden- Pastor Tunde Bakare by Elgorny(m): 11:17am On Nov 11, 2020
Kwamecron:
Is joseph Bidemi the President?
no is alaba donatus tunde

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rabbi Jonathan Cahn / Woman In Church Ministry / Hidden Tactics Of Witchcraft You Need To Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.