Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

How To Become Seun's Sweetheart! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / How To Become Seun's Sweetheart! (1651 Views)

My Sweetheart Whoever You May Be Am Waiting & Thinking About You / Dgreatrock Is My Sweetheart! / Happy Birthday Da Junta (my Sweetheart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become Seun's Sweetheart! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2007
1. You must not be a religious bigot. Be religious but be logical.
Seun nor sabi any fanatic wey dey back up everything with Bible. He want make people dey use their heads.

2. Be very honest. Don't fake personality.
Seun dey very sensitive to this thing. If he catch you say you dey fake with am, una "friendship" don end be that.

3. Act according to his rules.
Me I don get experience for this camp so I go advise una, make una dey follow the rules.

4. Piss him off half of the time.
In contraddiction with number 3. This is to say make una respect but not for you to become ikebe-lickers.

5. Be firm with your position.
Seun na human being too and so he can err (although he claims otherwise) so don't be afraid he might ban you forever if you confront him openly. Make sure you do this privately. If him make am public affair, better for you. many people go side you.

6. Don't hate him when he bans you.
I can tell from my numerous experiences that he has no qualms with whom he has banned. He'll always chat with you and be friendly so no hating. The guy just dey do him work.

7. Don't open a thread to compain about him or the forum.
That one na mistake wey I make. If you get anything you wan talk write am. him address dey him profile. Nor talk say I nor warn you o.

8. Girls: Tell him he is handsome
Seun na one kind vain boy. He considers himself to be handsome (and he is) so feel free to tell him. He'll appreciate.

9. Boys: Tell him he is smart
He has clearly stated that he'll run away from gays so guys just tell him "You are a very smart guy".

10. Everyone: Tell him he is gracious and merciful.
Tell him for he is for real.

If you want to add, please do it.
Re: How To Become Seun's Sweetheart! by deyour(f): 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2007

Why in God's name, will i want to be Seun's sweetheart?
Re: How To Become Seun's Sweetheart! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 27, 2007
deyour:

Why in God's name, will i want to be Seun's sweetheart?

If you are not interested why you dey post for here?
Re: How To Become Seun's Sweetheart! by SGN(m): 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2007
@Deyour

Just enjoy the humour!!!

but sometimes when people deny something so vehemently,

it might turn out they actually want it! grin

Well I am already erecting a fence to ward off any canon coming after

this!! grin

@michelin89

Why on  earth would you do this to Seun!! grin
Re: How To Become Seun's Sweetheart! by Naijagal2(f): 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2007
i dont like seun but dont ask me y i posted err
let me xplain,d 1st time i posted a topic he criticised
it,wat a welcome
Re: How To Become Seun's Sweetheart! by deyour(f): 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2007
michelin89:

If you are not interested why you dey post for here?

Now i think you have a thing for Seun,
It wont hurt to admit it, so just go ahead dearie
Re: How To Become Seun's Sweetheart! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2007
It is well known (even Seun knows it) that the admin is my adorable MF. I love his bastard ass more than anything on this forum. He is so cold-hearted but yet lovable! kiss
Re: How To Become Seun's Sweetheart! by niceuzor: 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2007
It is well known (even Seun knows it) that the admin is my adorable MF. I love his bastard ass more than anything on this forum. He is so cold-hearted but yet lovable!

Eyeme!!!!

embarassed embarassed and more embarassed embarassed then what about me Michelin
Re: How To Become Seun's Sweetheart! by dinnerm(f): 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2007
what a thread?how do i become seun's sweetheart when he does not even know me or when he does not even love me,abeg,which kind rubbish be this one?is it by force?if him babe catch you,you go talk true,be careful michelin89.
Re: How To Become Seun's Sweetheart! by niceuzor: 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2007
shocked Girl!!! Abeg hold am there shocked
na my omoge you dey talk to like that??

Them force u make u become seun sweetheart Jealousy!!!!

abeg no provoke me oh??

@ michelin89

Omoge lawowo na jealous dey worry her kiss kiss
Re: How To Become Seun's Sweetheart! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2007
dinner m:

what a thread?

It is my thread.

dinner m:

how do i become seun's sweetheart when he does not even know me or when he does not even love me,abeg,

You are such a kid. i should have added "get to know him". Oh goodness! Do I have to write every single thing you ought to do? Girl use your common sense!

dinner m:

which kind rubbish be this one?is it by force?

Uhm it seems you have some serious problem. I nor know which one be the "na by force?" for inside. Listen the title of this thread is very simple. If you nor understand I go explain am. But you have nothing better to say carry your ass comot for here.

dinner m:

if him babe catch you,you go talk true,

Seun said it. As long as someone is not married suitors are more than welcome. Moreover we are on the net. I am in Italy, Seun is in Nigeria: wetin concern me with his girlfriend?

dinner m:

be careful michelin89.

Thank you for your advice!
Re: How To Become Seun's Sweetheart! by niceuzor: 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2007
Omoge u have say its all cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Become Seun's Sweetheart! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2007
niceuzor:

Eyeme!!!!

embarassed embarassed and more embarassed embarassed then what about me Michelin

Dear, you are always special.

niceuzor:

shocked Girl!!! Abeg hold am there shocked
na my omoge you dey talk to like that??

Them force u make u become seun sweetheart Jealousy!!!!

abeg no provoke me oh??

@ michelin89

Omoge lawowo na jealous dey worry her kiss kiss

I nor know why their head dey burst for this thread. e be like say them don already try but e nor work. They wan come dey angry for here. Abeg make una carry una wahala commot.
Re: How To Become Seun's Sweetheart! by niceuzor: 10:30pm On Jun 27, 2007
Dear, you are always special.

Dear i'm very much impress,Thanks

much kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss for you.
Re: How To Become Seun's Sweetheart! by dazs(f): 12:39am On Jun 28, 2007
WOW,nice one but the only person i'll like to please this much is GOD
Re: How To Become Seun's Sweetheart! by tpia: 1:18am On Jun 28, 2007
@ topic:

**** goes to check seun's picture on his profile****

okayyyyy,

soup wey sweet na money cook am.
Re: How To Become Seun's Sweetheart! by niceuzor: 1:42am On Jun 28, 2007
too funny
Re: How To Become Seun's Sweetheart! by eniola1310(f): 9:32am On Jun 28, 2007
@seun
just tell me u havent seen this thread

i just wonder why seun does not respond in any thread the discusses him.
Re: How To Become Seun's Sweetheart! by littlekim(f): 10:10am On Jun 28, 2007
Na wa oh

How am i sure Seun is not the one posing  as Michelin or is it Dunlop?
Re: How To Become Seun's Sweetheart! by busygirl(f): 10:44am On Jun 28, 2007
[/quote][quote author=littlekim link=topic=62493.msg1245348#msg1245348 date=1183021821]
Na wa oh

How am i sure Seun is not the one posing as Michelin or is it Dunlop?
LOL!
Re: How To Become Seun's Sweetheart! by connkg(m): 11:16am On Jun 28, 2007
I don see who this Michelin be! (PHCN don pursue Michelin commot for Naija sef!)

Seun, u fine. U too fine. U handsome, no pimples! Wetin again?
Rubbish! Yeye! Dem dey give prize? Abi na money? (I like money!) grin
Re: How To Become Seun's Sweetheart! by westee: 11:48am On Jun 28, 2007
Because Seun na the Admin, so michellin or what do she call herself come turn am to God, na wao you, abi you don dey trip 4 am, even if yes why post rubbish about who wanted to be his sweetheart.Did he told you that he needed a/some sweetheart, Bunch of crap!!!
Re: How To Become Seun's Sweetheart! by Seun(m): 1:09pm On Jun 28, 2007
westee, live my fans alone o. Especially the girl fans. They are free to admire me from afar. Leave them for me o!
Re: How To Become Seun's Sweetheart! by Creamish(f): 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2007
Michelline:

1. You must not be a religious bigot. Be religious but be logical.
Seun nor sabi any fanatic wey dey back up everything with Bible. He want make people dey use their heads.

2. Be very honest. Don't fake personality.
Seun dey very sensitive to this thing. If he catch you say you dey fake with am, una "friendship" don end be that.

3. Act according to his rules.
Me I don get experience for this camp so I go advise una, make una dey follow the rules.

4. Piss him off half of the time.
In contraddiction with number 3. This is to say make una respect but not for you to become ikebe-lickers.

5. Be firm with your position.
Seun na human being too and so he can err (although he claims otherwise) so don't be afraid he might ban you forever if you confront him openly. Make sure you do this privately. If him make am public affair, better for you. many people go side you.

6. Don't hate him when he bans you.
I can tell from my numerous experiences that he has no qualms with whom he has banned. He'll always chat with you and be friendly so no hating. The guy just dey do him work.

7. Don't open a thread to compain about him or the forum.
That one na mistake wey I make. If you get anything you wan talk write am. him address dey him profile. Nor talk say I nor warn you o.

8. Girls: Tell him he is handsome
Seun na one kind vain boy. He considers himself to be handsome (and he is) so feel free to tell him. He'll appreciate.

9. Boys: Tell him he is smart
He has clearly stated that he'll run away from gays so guys just tell him "You are a very smart guy".

10. Everyone: Tell him he is gracious and merciful.
Tell him for he is for real.

If you want to add, please do it.

na by force?. . . . .what happened to say d truth and shame d devil??  grin

*na joke oooo. . . . before u ban me!* grin  grin
Re: How To Become Seun's Sweetheart! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 28, 2007
Seun:

westee, live my fans alone o. Especially the girl fans. They are free to admire me from afar. Leave them for me o!

Seun my sweet love!

@ Boys.

Make una dey dear dey run una mouth. See these yeye people. Because say dey nor get who dey admire them them wan come dey jealous for here. Seun is the real man. He nor local like you, bunch of monkeys.

@ Girls.

Nor be by force you go like am but who like am dey. I am his number one fan and since those tactics dey work, I go teach the other girls. Na una know if you wan burst your neck vein that one nor be my wahala. In fact the more you post, the happier you make me.

@ all

So because Seun na admin, girls nor fit show am love again, abi? I don talk am! Na jealousy dey catch una. Make una go open una forum if una fit. Lazy people. Enemies of progress. Na only that one una sabi. to spoil people things.

@ creamish

That one nor be lie now. The guy fine so if we tell am wahala nor dey.  kiss Na if person say Obj fine I go hala!  lipsrsealed
Re: How To Become Seun's Sweetheart! by Seun(m): 9:43am On Jun 29, 2007
Those who know me know that I'm not vain; I don't even pay attention to my appearance. I'm a slob.

But on the Internets, I want to make it clear to everyone that I'm a sexy, sexy man. I'm Nigeria's Brad Pitt!
Re: How To Become Seun's Sweetheart! by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 29, 2007
Seun:

Those who know me know that I'm not vain; I don't even pay attention to my appearance. I'm a slob.

But on the Internets, I want to make it clear to everyone that I'm a sexy, sexy man. I'm Nigeria's Brad Pitt!

Ahhahahahhahahahahahha! Ewooo! Uhm, I don't know what to think again!
Re: How To Become Seun's Sweetheart! by Creamish(f): 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2007
lol. . . i think say u de supporters club! grin
Re: How To Become Seun's Sweetheart! by otuwe(f): 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2007
i beg to rephrase the thread

how seun can become my sweetheart

1. he should remove that nightmarish picture he put in his profile

2. he should apologise publicly to me for deleting my horoscope threads from nairaland

3. he should recognise and acknowledge GOD It doesnt pay to be an athiest.

there are more but i cant put them all here. the rest is between seun and i grin
Re: How To Become Seun's Sweetheart! by Creamish(f): 2:58pm On Jun 29, 2007
*gently observing from behind d bush*
Re: How To Become Seun's Sweetheart! by iice(f): 4:02am On Jul 01, 2007
grin grin You dey fear?

Lai lai NL will not kill me grin grin
Re: How To Become Seun's Sweetheart! by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:28am On Jul 01, 2007
@topic.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Matured Ladies In Akure..... Females Only / I Need A Mature Guy / Searching for a serious guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.