Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,416 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

“I Won’t Keep You Any Longer” – Davido Says As He Finally Unveils Face Of Son.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Won’t Keep You Any Longer” – Davido Says As He Finally Unveils Face Of Son.. (526 Views)

Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) / Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr / Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Won’t Keep You Any Longer” – Davido Says As He Finally Unveils Face Of Son.. by Afangideh1(m): 3:23pm On Nov 11, 2020
“I won’t keep you any longer” – Davido says as he finally unveils face of son, Ifeanyi (Photos)

Award winning Nigerian singer, David Adeleke, popularly known as Davido has finally unveiled the face of his son, Ifeanyi ahead of the release of his album, ‘A better time’.

Sharing the photos, he noted that times are hard and crazy, but there’s hope of a better time ahead.

In his words;

“I won’t keep you any longer. This year we’ve been through crazy times. Real crazy times. And through it all, we’ve all had to look inwards to find our unique hopes of better times ahead. I found a few. In human form and creative form. I’m so glad I can finally share them with you. I present to you ‘A Better Time’”.

More details, click on the link below

https://www.clevloaded.com/2020/11/i-wont-keep-you-any-longer-davido-says.html

Re: “I Won’t Keep You Any Longer” – Davido Says As He Finally Unveils Face Of Son.. by Isaacetim19(m): 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2020
awesome
Re: “I Won’t Keep You Any Longer” – Davido Says As He Finally Unveils Face Of Son.. by Shortyy(f): 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2020
Where is the face?

(1) (Reply)

Ginimbi’s Sister, Juliet Reveals How His Brother Wanted His Burial / Emmanuella In Tears As She Surprise Her Mother With Brand New House (mark Ange) / I Love Yahoo Boys Because They Know How To Spend – Actress Efia Odo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.