Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,291 members, 7,954,154 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:19 PM

Reasons Why I Think Trump Is The Best Thing To Happen To America -- Fani Kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why I Think Trump Is The Best Thing To Happen To America -- Fani Kayode (303 Views)

Mohammad Abubakar: Ranching Is The Easiest And Best Thing To Do / Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam / Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Expecting Triplets (Maternity Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why I Think Trump Is The Best Thing To Happen To America -- Fani Kayode by Discovery4today: 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2020
Reasons Why I Think Trump Is The Best Thing To Happen To America -- Fani Kayode INTERVIEW WITH PUNCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gA6BqdCPVI
Re: Reasons Why I Think Trump Is The Best Thing To Happen To America -- Fani Kayode by austinvsb: 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
The only reason this non-christ-like christians worship Trump and believe him their second Messiah is because Trump placed a travel ban on Muslim countries with one of his first executive orders in office. Virtue signalled to them, like a professional conman, and ever since, they have sucked his balls in belief that he is their David to take on the golliaths of the world.

The book of Matthew 25: 31 - 40 admonishes that we be welcoming and loving but all this extremist want to do is fight, fight and fight! Jesus says love your neighbors but fani kayode and his extremists preach and propagate hate and worship Trump, a professional hate-monger.

How can you have so much hate in your hearts and expect the God of love to let you into his kingdom? Look at this one below for instance. The crazy thing is this guys truly believe this things!

Re: Reasons Why I Think Trump Is The Best Thing To Happen To America -- Fani Kayode by Freestainworld(m): 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2020
Channel your energy in rebuilding your country and leave Americans to settle their problems.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Think Trump Is The Best Thing To Happen To America -- Fani Kayode by 201320142015ob(m): 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2020
Christianity left Israel as a family, came to Rome as a religion, went to England as politics and ended up in Africa as business.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Think Trump Is The Best Thing To Happen To America -- Fani Kayode by Authority1o1(m): 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
Okay...

Op doesn't know that as a 'journalist', he should have left a preamble before a YouTube add-on.

Anyway, if I were to be candid to myself for once, at least, I'd say that Trump is nothing different from the previous, regular, vision-dreaming American presidents.

Just a man who understands the fantasy of people, like feeding them with the irresistible meal of ''proving'' he is of biblical extraction.

Biden,Obama,Trump,and all before them—Just same men who understood the immediate need of people—either LGBT rights or whatever tickles their poor fancies.No difference.

But personally,Trump's confusion is more soothing to me than whatever Biden would bring to the table.

(1) (Reply)

N380BN Projection For Prosecution Of Boko Haram Suspects / REVEALED: The Error Obasanjo Made As President That’s Still Hurting Nigeria / Bandits May Kidnap Buhari Soon!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.