Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,476 members, 7,954,853 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:55 AM

Failure Is Not The End………. It’s Just A Phase - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Failure Is Not The End………. It’s Just A Phase (232 Views)

2024 Jamb Failure Is Collective / Failure Is Not The End………. It’s Just A Phase / No Doubt Failure Is A Key Of Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Failure Is Not The End………. It’s Just A Phase by starryadmin: 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2020
“Sometimes we need to fall down so as to learn how to walk better and with confidence.
When I did my skills level, I literally pass the whole four courses with ease.
But I failed 4 out of the 5 courses when I wrote the whole five in
Professional stage coupled with the fact that I was preparing for my school exams.
It was really discouraging that my parents wanted me to chill and skip the next diet because of constraint of financial resource.
But I was resilient and I had to borrow money to write some of my references for next diet which I successfully scaled through.
I did the rest the following diet and I also scaled through.
I was still in school managing my academic demands while pursuing my dream of being a Chartered Accountant.

With a positive perspective and attitude, a never giving up spirit, diligence and God's backing I was able to go through that wonderful adventure.

So I would love to encourage you to give more when others are giving up because the glory and victory ahead is far beyond the pains and sacrifices you're gonna make”.

That was an encouraging word from Michael (@Mykelanate ), one of our successful students on our ICAN Telegram platform.
Hope you find it useful?

P.S: Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts. - Winston Churchill
Are you determined to pass ICAN exam now?
Request for our ICAN offline Video Tutorial so that you can get our FREE 30 Days ICAN Exams Success Blueprint (A guide to help you finish the ICAN syllabus)

Click here to chat with admin on Telegram https:///starrygoldacademy
Or
Call Starry Gold Academy on; 07038174484, 08023428420, 07086810335, 08085378906, 08074460975, 08123189141, 09076786154

You can join our FREE ICAN Telegram classes, click here to join NOW
http://starrygoldacademy.com/members/ican-telegram-class/

Starry Gold Academy
Number 1 ICAN tuition center with highest exam pass rate at ONE SITTING.
http://starrygoldacademy.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Locally Produce Hand Sanitizer / What Is the ideal Volume of an Undergraduate Project / Do You Know ASUU Has Gone On Strike 15 Times Since 1999? (full Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.