Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

"I May Run In 2024" Says President Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "I May Run In 2024" Says President Donald Trump (2505 Views)

"No Peace Un­til Rus­sia’s Goals In Ukraine Are Achieved", Says President Putin / John Mahama Wins Presidential Primaries To Run In 2020 Election / President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I May Run In 2024" Says President Donald Trump by rolams(m): 9:09pm On Nov 12, 2020
wowcatty:
Fake news is fake news.

And your own eyes will be full of tears soon.

Wish you what you typed up here.
Re: "I May Run In 2024" Says President Donald Trump by wowcatty: 2:55am On Nov 13, 2020
That's for you alone, believe it.
rolams:

Wish you what you typed up here.
Re: "I May Run In 2024" Says President Donald Trump by rolams(m): 7:49am On Nov 13, 2020
wowcatty:
That's for you alone, believe it.

You and your family. You know you typed it. Back to sender!
Re: "I May Run In 2024" Says President Donald Trump by wowcatty: 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
It's stuck on you as your destiny and that of your family even to those that have and will come from you. Ase ti gun!
rolams:

You and your family. You know you typed it. Back to sender!
Re: "I May Run In 2024" Says President Donald Trump by rolams(m): 9:00pm On Nov 13, 2020
wowcatty:
It's stuck on you as your destiny and that of your family even to those that have and will come from you. Ase ti gun!

Your generation
Re: "I May Run In 2024" Says President Donald Trump by PrideofLincoln1(m): 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2020
wowcatty:
Hey Jezebel, you are in pain from your unlit cave with mosquitoes and rats doing a hell of a job on you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I May Run In 2024" Says President Donald Trump by wowcatty: 3:39am On Nov 14, 2020
You imbecilles have way of revealing your living condition.

I hope the rats eat out your eyeballs, you no kuku dey use am, na decoration they are there for.
PrideofLincoln1:
Hey Jezebel, you are in pain from your unlit cave with mosquitoes and rats doing a hell of a job on you.
Re: "I May Run In 2024" Says President Donald Trump by wowcatty: 3:41am On Nov 14, 2020
Yours and your family.
rolams:

Your generation
Re: "I May Run In 2024" Says President Donald Trump by PrideofLincoln1(m): 3:43am On Nov 14, 2020
wowcatty:
You imbecilles have way of revealing your living condition.

I hope the rats eat out your eyeballs, you no kuku dey use am, na decoration they are there for.
Brainfart, I live In a beautiful house you can only dream about in your hellish hole and don't have mosquitoes and rats running through my beautiful crib unlike you that lives in a smelly unlit and rat filled one room. Jezebel from hell.
Re: "I May Run In 2024" Says President Donald Trump by wowcatty: 3:53am On Nov 14, 2020
Dumb bughetto, comfortable people don't talk like you, the way you live is what you described in the latter part of this your post. People who live in houses would expect others to be in houses too. So for you to say you are living in a house just like that it means you see it as an achievement(if true at all) and not your natural status. If I ask you to show picture now you go run. I can swear that you are a desperate bum that is just getting by.
PrideofLincoln1:
Brainfart, I live In a beautiful house you can only dream about in your hellish hole and don't have mosquitoes and rats running through my beautiful crib unlike you that lives in a smelly unlit and rat filled one room. Jezebel from hell.
Re: "I May Run In 2024" Says President Donald Trump by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:02am On Nov 14, 2020
wowcatty:
Dumb bughetto, comfortable people don't talk like you, the way you live is what you described in the latter part of this your post. People who live in houses would expect others to be in houses too. So for you to say you are living in a house just like that it means you see it as an achievement(if true at all) and not your natural status. If I ask you to show picture now you go run. I can swear that you are a desperate bum that is just getting by.
What difference will the picture of my house do to a hungry whooore and Jezebel that can't get a Visa to South Africa not to talk about the Fruited Plains. Proverty incarnate living on n less that $1.50 a day.
Re: "I May Run In 2024" Says President Donald Trump by wowcatty: 4:19am On Nov 14, 2020
Bittch, you have a problem, you better go and eat first, so you can at least have a grab on reality. Seems you are either hungry or sleepwalking.
PrideofLincoln1:
What difference will the picture of my house do to a hungry whooore and Jezebel that can't get a Visa to South Africa not to talk about the Fruited Plains. Proverty incarnate living on n less that $1.50 a day.
Re: "I May Run In 2024" Says President Donald Trump by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:28am On Nov 14, 2020
wowcatty:
Bittch, you have a problem, you better go and eat first, so you can at least have a grab on reality. Seems you are either hungry or sleepwalking.
Poverty incarnate and Jezebel, you can't even go to sleep in that smelly dungeon filled with rats and mosquitoes you live in. Bye poverty cursed whooore. Done with you.
Re: "I May Run In 2024" Says President Donald Trump by wowcatty: 4:45am On Nov 14, 2020
Dumb bittch, you are throwing poverty everywhere because that's your number 1 problem. Say hello to your rats since you live with them according to you, make sure they don't eat your eyeballs out. Your mother is a whorre, really? Too bad she has to be that way.
PrideofLincoln1:
Poverty incarnate and Jezebel, you can't even go to sleep in that smelly dungeon filled with rats and mosquitoes you live in. Bye poverty cursed whooore. Done with you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jews Protest The Massacre In Gaza / President Trump's First Ride On Airforce One, Marine One(Photos). / See Throwback Pictures Of Barack Obama That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.