Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Day 3 Of 8 Of My Wife Holiday Trip,exhausted With My Children Troubles - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Day 3 Of 8 Of My Wife Holiday Trip,exhausted With My Children Troubles (3188 Views)

I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test / Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Day 3 Of 8 Of My Wife Holiday Trip,exhausted With My Children Troubles by mindgamers: 10:47pm On Nov 12, 2020
dominique:
Five kids in this Bihariconomy, covidconomy? shocked

Lord is your strength

Lol, four biologically, one adopted. Thanks we are doing great

2 Likes

Re: Day 3 Of 8 Of My Wife Holiday Trip,exhausted With My Children Troubles by mariahAngel(f): 10:56pm On Nov 12, 2020
jornwhite:

TBH their is no easy role, nd its gud you're appreciating ur wife, I don't think women will find men's role easy as well.
Appreciate your wife and support her when necessary buh don't go overboard ... be guided so she doesnt get entitled or let tinz get into her head, save us all the stress of reading "i opened a new account".

consider it an opinion.

Women have been doing that already and theirs as well .... welcome to the new age!

10 Likes

Re: Day 3 Of 8 Of My Wife Holiday Trip,exhausted With My Children Troubles by pocohantas(f): 12:06am On Nov 13, 2020
mariahAngel:

Women have been doing that already and theirs as well .... welcome to the new age!

It took him a lot of willpower to type that comment, so he had to add a twist to take back the supposed compliment. The woman that has been taking care of 1,2,3,4,5 kids didn’t go overboard, but the minute her husband begins to appreciate her (more), one demon advises him not to go overboard.

If there is anything OP should be guided on- it is friends like him. grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day 3 Of 8 Of My Wife Holiday Trip,exhausted With My Children Troubles by Magnoliaa(f): 1:19am On Nov 13, 2020
This is not an issue. Women come with built-in pressure-handling abilities... It's a role we are fit for and it's been decided for EVERY woman - except she's just an online noisemaker. Pft. But she'll end up still craving for the loins' demons in her dim years... just... watch.

2 Likes

Re: Day 3 Of 8 Of My Wife Holiday Trip,exhausted With My Children Troubles by mindgamers: 12:04am On Nov 14, 2020
DimplesLikeWow:
OP, you should have a gift waiting for your wife upon her return.

Very thoughtful of you but I don't want to make this look a bd to her or kinda astounding so I won't ( I just dey swallow the stress, make she no come dey remind me how thing be). increasing her monthlyy allowee, I won't even tell her why but codedly I know whtsup.

1 Like

Re: Day 3 Of 8 Of My Wife Holiday Trip,exhausted With My Children Troubles by mindgamers: 12:14am On Nov 14, 2020
pocohantas:
Some people just ignore this thread sha.

Change the topic now to “my wife is denying me sex”, they will land like eagle to tell you she isn’t overworked.

Oya OP tell us, as body dey you now, to knack be your problem? Toor! Any man that thinks it is easy to handle the home should do it for 1week. Only to come up with healthy meals for the family can make you have headache sef. grin

knack ke.. any free time na to catch up with my lost sleep. tiredness won't let my tin reason am

7 Likes

Re: Day 3 Of 8 Of My Wife Holiday Trip,exhausted With My Children Troubles by andyanders: 2:41am On Nov 14, 2020
Women go through a lot from the very first time she took in. Stress of carring a baby for 9 months and naturing that child to adulthood. God bless every woman out there. Only weak men look down on mothers. I once called police on a man who beat up his wife cus she called the fool out from where he was drinking in a joint after work while the children were hungry when they came back from schl.

9 Likes

Re: Day 3 Of 8 Of My Wife Holiday Trip,exhausted With My Children Troubles by andyanders: 2:44am On Nov 14, 2020
mindgamers:

Very thoughtful of you but I don't want to make this look a bd to her or kinda astounding so I won't ( I just dey swallow the stress, make she no come dey remind me how thing be). increasing her monthlyy allowee, I won't even tell her why but codedly I know whtsup.
Op, u are a good and wise man. More blsgs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day 3 Of 8 Of My Wife Holiday Trip,exhausted With My Children Troubles by ImaIma1(f): 5:28am On Nov 14, 2020
pocohantas:
Some people just ignore this thread sha.

Change the topic now to “my wife is denying me sex”, they will land like eagle to tell you she isn’t overworked.

Oya OP tell us, as body dey you now, to knack be your problem? Toor! Any man that thinks it is easy to handle the home should do it for 1week. Only to come up with healthy meals for the family can make you have headache sef. grin

Those guys that have the mouth to say she is not overworked, check it, most of them are single guys just running their mouths aimlessly. The married ones amongst them are slave drivers and people that believe because they paid brideprice, they can do as they like.

Instead of that op to think of how to take off some stress from his wife and make her life easy, he is only concerned about sex. Just leave him for one day with the kids and chores, he won't even be able to get 'it' up.

4 Likes

Re: Day 3 Of 8 Of My Wife Holiday Trip,exhausted With My Children Troubles by ImaIma1(f): 5:35am On Nov 14, 2020
mariahAngel:

We know his real agenda. Forget that he commended the wife. He had to disguise to make his real agenda known. You can imagine saying something about not letting it get to her head.

Men's role...isn't it working and bringing money home? Women are doing that as well as handling the home front. Some men will never be appreciative no matter what.

4 Likes

Re: Day 3 Of 8 Of My Wife Holiday Trip,exhausted With My Children Troubles by Clicked: 10:03am On Nov 14, 2020
jornwhite:

TBH their is no easy role, nd its gud you're appreciating ur wife, i don't think women will find men's role easy as well.
Appreciate your wife and support her when necessary buh don't go overboard ... be guided so she doesnt get entitled or let tinz get into her head, save us all the stress of reading "i opened a new account".

consider it an opinion.

@bolded This is not the 1800s when men had to build houses with their hands, plant yams and cassava with their hands and go hunting in the forest.

In case you haven't noticed, we are in the 21st century where women go to work alongside men and still come home to take care of the kids and the home. We are basically performing your role and ours at the same time, so that statement was both ignorant and stupid.

You guys will never admit that you have it good.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day 3 Of 8 Of My Wife Holiday Trip,exhausted With My Children Troubles by bukatyne(f): 10:49am On Nov 14, 2020
mindgamers:

What is wrong with you genuinely appreciating her and stating the reason if you think she deserves it?

4 Likes

Re: Day 3 Of 8 Of My Wife Holiday Trip,exhausted With My Children Troubles by jornwhite: 11:56am On Nov 14, 2020
mariahAngel:

See weytin English cause grin .... " women are doing it" is not the same meaning as "finding it easy"
women also provide just as men and some women are even breadwinners today buh 90% of them don't it easy hence why they easily nag and transfer aggression on the unfortuante man/husband. comprehension is key
Re: Day 3 Of 8 Of My Wife Holiday Trip,exhausted With My Children Troubles by mariahAngel(f): 12:14pm On Nov 14, 2020
jornwhite:

See weytin English cause grin .... " women are doing it" is not the same meaning as "finding it easy"
women also provide just as men and some women are even breadwinners today buh 90% of them don't it easy hence why they easily nag and transfer aggression on the unfortuante man/husband. comprehension is key

Is it easier for men?

Unfortunate husband? undecided
Rather, unfortunate is the woman/wife whose wickedly inconsiderate husband demands that she shares in his responsibility, coupled with hers , and still expect her to do it happily.
Women shouldn't be breadwinners, they're helpers.

6 Likes

Re: Day 3 Of 8 Of My Wife Holiday Trip,exhausted With My Children Troubles by mariahAngel(f): 12:17pm On Nov 14, 2020
bukatyne:

What is wrong with you genuinely appreciating her and stating the reason if you think she deserves it?

You asked exactly what I had in mind...
I am just so over how unappreciative most men can be.

God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Day 3 Of 8 Of My Wife Holiday Trip,exhausted With My Children Troubles by jornwhite: 12:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
Clicked:

@bolded This is not the 1800s when men had to build houses with their hands, plant yams and cassava with their hands and go hunting in the forest.

In case you haven't noticed, we are in the 21st century where women go to work alongside men and still come home to take care of the kids and the home. We are basically performing your role and ours at the same time, so that statement was both ignorant and stupid.

You guys will never admit that you have it good.

Seem social has a way of amplifying and creating a delusional world, well the last time i was on a construction site, men were still building with hands and it might burst your head to know in 2020, local govt stil send men to patch up pot holes with manually. maybe becos i don't live or stay in banana island.
No one is disputing women go to work just as men buh even in the offices most of the post women occupy affiliates with feminine roles, ever wonder why men in offices earn more than women in same offices. women provide buh it basically under no choice circumstance grin
Re: Day 3 Of 8 Of My Wife Holiday Trip,exhausted With My Children Troubles by mariahAngel(f): 12:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
mindgamers:

Don't be unappreciative and ungrateful.
Money is not everything.
It takes maturity to acknowledge and appreciate people for their efforts, how much more your wife and the mother of your children.

4 Likes

Re: Day 3 Of 8 Of My Wife Holiday Trip,exhausted With My Children Troubles by mindgamers: 1:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
mariahAngel:

Don't be unappreciative and ungrateful.
Money is not everything.
It takes maturity to acknowledge and appreciate people for their efforts, how much more your wife and the mother of your children.

I've been n still very appreciative but I just don't want to go overboard on this. If I have to sing her praises to her ears with the level of inconveniences and stress I'm feeling now , it will be so loud n that could get into her head. n women never forget.

in between, I've been very supportive with house chores, just bearing it alone this time kinda weigh me down and I realise that just providing money for the family needs is not just enough as a man, we need to be more supportive practically.

5 Likes

Re: Day 3 Of 8 Of My Wife Holiday Trip,exhausted With My Children Troubles by jornwhite: 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
mariahAngel:

Is it easier for men?

Unfortunate husband? undecided
Rather, unfortunate is the woman/wife whose wickedly inconsiderate husband demands that she shares in his responsibility, coupled with hers , and still expect her to do it happily.
Women shouldn't be breadwinners, they're helpers.

From the way nigerian women make demands it most be very easy for men, i am @ mall for a quick bite, its quiet surprising all men with women here seems to be the one pulling out atm, the ladies are just looking like females grin making money is not easy buh men find it easy to drop.
I don't need to be omniscience or omnipresent to figure the expression & aggression on ur face when you typed the last paragraph, aunty calm down, i did not ask you to provide grin grin Men are providers, they av no business doing all those chores wish they do.

1 Like

Re: Day 3 Of 8 Of My Wife Holiday Trip,exhausted With My Children Troubles by mariahAngel(f): 3:30pm On Nov 14, 2020
jornwhite:

From the way nigerian women make demands it most be very easy for men, i am @ mall for a quick bite, its quiet surprising all men with women here seems to be the one pulling out atm, the ladies are just looking like females grin making money is not easy buh men find it easy to drop. I don't need to be omniscience or omnipresent to figure the expression & aggression on ur face when you typed the last paragraph, aunty calm down, i did not ask you to provide grin grin Men are providers, they av no business doing all those chores wish they do.

Don't be delusional. You'd have to mean something to me to be worthy of those expressions from me.

1 Like

Re: Day 3 Of 8 Of My Wife Holiday Trip,exhausted With My Children Troubles by jornwhite: 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
mariahAngel:

Don't be delusional. You'd have to mean something to me to be worthy of those expressions from me.

Wow !! that was ?? if i scan my laptop hard drive it will take aprox. 30min, can't believe you scanned ur heart within 1min n you're telling me i mean nothing to you lipsrsealed its either there is nothing in ur heart or you run a fake scan grin sha calm down he won't ask you to provide
Re: Day 3 Of 8 Of My Wife Holiday Trip,exhausted With My Children Troubles by descarado: 11:08am On Nov 24, 2020
mindgamers:

thanks, I'm patiently waiting. I even mistake tomorrow to be Friday while talking with my wife over the phone, lol.
Hello, I will love to ask you something. Tag me anytime you are online. My reply may delay a bit as I don't frequent here regularly these days, I apologise in advance.
Re: Day 3 Of 8 Of My Wife Holiday Trip,exhausted With My Children Troubles by UjuJoan2: 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2020
mindgamers:
being a woman /housewife is not a joke oo, my wife has been gone for 3 days now on a compulsory trip and I feel my whole life is on a pause.

with five children , the youngest (2yrs) is the most reason I feel this way. I wouldn't want to put him in a day care so as to go to work because I'm afraid of the dreaded covid, so I chose to stay off work for 8 days to take care of him , it's been very stressful and I realise what women go through in putting house inorder is not a joke, it's a real work and should be well compensated.

hence, I've decided to increase my wife monthly income and to respect *more* the roles she plays in building my home, to all SURE mothers out there, kudos to you all.

Awww . . . Welldone!

The funny thing is that we actually enjoy it. cool

1 Like

Re: Day 3 Of 8 Of My Wife Holiday Trip,exhausted With My Children Troubles by DonroxyII: 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2020
mindgamers:
being a woman /housewife is not a joke oo, my wife has been gone for 3 days now on a compulsory trip and I feel my whole life is on a pause.

with five children , the youngest (2yrs) is the most reason I feel this way. I wouldn't want to put him in a day care so as to go to work because I'm afraid of the dreaded covid, so I chose to stay off work for 8 days to take care of him , it's been very stressful and I realise what women go through in putting house inorder is not a joke, it's a real work and should be well compensated.

hence, I've decided to increase my wife monthly income and to respect *more* the roles she plays in building my home, to all SURE mothers out there, kudos to you all.
kudos to you. hope you haven't reneged on your promises grin
Re: Day 3 Of 8 Of My Wife Holiday Trip,exhausted With My Children Troubles by DonroxyII: 5:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
RightToReject:
Why do I keep seeing Right-to-use Asset ... IFRS 16 - Leases is fvcking with me so seriously!!
ur moniker ehhhh !!
Re: Day 3 Of 8 Of My Wife Holiday Trip,exhausted With My Children Troubles by NoToPile: 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2020
mindgamers:

knack ke.. any free time na to catch up with my lost sleep tiredness won't let my tin reason am

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;

I love the bolded part
Re: Day 3 Of 8 Of My Wife Holiday Trip,exhausted With My Children Troubles by DonroxyII: 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2020
OP, you should have a gift waiting for your wife upon her return.
Romantic and motivating to the Mum !

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Interesting Facts About Marriage / I Found Messages My Wife Wrote Toanother Man When We Were Together / 10 Most Cruel Women In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.