Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Whatsapp Monetization For Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Whatsapp Monetization For Your Business (268 Views)

Tiktok Monetization For Nigerians And Worldwide | Make Money Everyday On Tiktok / Whatsapp Monetization Secrets / Whatsapp Monetization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Monetization For Your Business by traimi: 4:34pm On Nov 11, 2020
Are you aware that according to statistics, there are 7.8 billion people in the world, and expected to reach 8 billion people by 2023?

4.57 billion people uses the Internet, out which 2 billion uses WhatsApp in 180 countries.

Transactions can be carried out on WhatsApp and you could make so many daily sales on the platform.

WhatsApp is the best platform for small businesses below 5 million naira income. It is easy to influence someone to pay you on WhatsApp because it is narrow and specific, unlike big platforms like Instagram and Twitter where you need to have huge followers or get your advert seen by thousands of people before you can make sales.

There are 3 problems/obstacles you are likely going to face if you have been promoting your business on WhatsApp before or if you are just starting out.

The first problem is, Not getting enough sales, people only commend your efforts, show interest but do not buy.

Frustrating, right? I understand how you feel. I’ve been there before!

You are likely going to experience this challenge under businesses like: food processing and manufacturing, fashion design etc. People would likely tell you: this is nice, good work, you are doing well etc. 

That’s humans for you!

The accolades are cool though, but you surely want something more than that! Do you know what you are not doing right?

The second obstacle you are probably going to face is the Inconsistency of consumers.
If you face this problem, just know that you are not good at marketing. Lol!

The final problem when selling with WhatsApp is, when your business is doing well, but you need more customers; you have the capacity but don’t know how to scale through.

Life isn't hard, you just aren’t using the right strategy and the right call back method; that’s why your adverts are not effective.

Register for my course *WhatsApp Monetization* and I'll teach you what strategy to use.

https:///message/UYHVX2X4FX5IN1

Or chat me via whatsapp @ 07035877702

1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Monetization For Your Business by maiquel: 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2020
traimi:
Register for my course *WhatsApp Monetization* and I'll teach you what strategy to use.

https:///message/UYHVX2X4FX5IN1

Or chat me via whatsapp @ 07035877702

Simple... not all those long stories you wrote.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Be A Successful Affiliate Marketer / . / Cashflow: The Number One Game Changer For 2021 Cashflow System.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.