Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Check Out This Forum That Pays For Your Contribution - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Check Out This Forum That Pays For Your Contribution (149 Views)

Wetalk Forum:the New Forum That Pays You / The Best Platform That Pays For Answering SIMPLE Questions,upvoting Etc / I Created A Forum That Loads Faster Than Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Forum That Pays For Your Contribution by liltee123(m): 4:35pm On Nov 11, 2020
Hello Everyone, so a social forum was recently launched by the Okaka Media, this forum is to connect with one another, helping each other and also receiving the latest information at out finger tips

I will highlight briefly some of the features of this social forum:

Some of the features include

▪️You can send private messages to your friends
▪️You can promote your service to other students
▪️You can build a fanbase on this platform
▪️You can create groups on the platform as well
▪️You can also contribute to the forum section by creating topics and also replying to created topics.

To begin with, the owners of the platform have decided to give out N1000 to registered individuals who contribute to the development of this platform. Your contribution can be in the form of creating topics in the forum section, inviting your friends & family to join, creating groups.

Yeah, you may think the money is small but N1000 daily can increase your bank account in a week.

If you are interested, why don't you register and start making your money daily by using the link below;

www.okakasite.com/register

Once you join and start making money, you won't want to go away again

Let me know if you have any question ��

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Page Of 20k Likes For Sale / Do This If You Want To Become Successful / Urgent! I Need An Active Twitter Account To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.