Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Topic recreated in the Politics section since the Mods won't do their Jobs !!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Topic recreated in the Politics section since the Mods won't do their Jobs !!! (285 Views)

How Living Faith Pastors Send Fake Church Offerings To HQ To Keep Their Jobs -SR / "Pastor Adeboye Won't Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Gives 5 Reasons / What Daddy Freeze Won't Tell The Sheeples About Church Giving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Topic recreated in the Politics section since the Mods won't do their Jobs !!! by GodHatesBigots(m): 6:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
Re: Topic recreated in the Politics section since the Mods won't do their Jobs !!! by Kobojunkiee: 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2020
Why the frell is this in the religion chatspace though? Where are the moderators?
Re: Topic recreated in the Politics section since the Mods won't do their Jobs !!! by petra1(m): 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2020
GodHatesBigots:
You, Kanu played into Wike’s bloodletting hands with your inciting broadcast. It is moronic to provide your adversaries the right pretext cum decoy to hide under, to unleash mayhem on our people. This was exactly what you did, albeit unknowingly, with your ill-fated broadcast

Wise saying. The guy is really moronic. Hijacked honest sars protest in a way that almost turned into ethnic war.

I wonder why igbo Brothers still follow him. If he becomes Biafra president he will be worst than idi-amin the evil dictator

2 Likes

Re: Topic recreated in the Politics section since the Mods won't do their Jobs !!! by Buliwyf: 6:56am On Nov 12, 2020
petra1:

Wise saying. The guy is really moronic. Hijacked honest sars protest in a way that almost turned into ethnic war.

I wonder why igbo Brothers still follow him. If he becomes Biafra president he will be worst than idi-amin the evil dictator

This is the first time ever I will agree with anything you say. cheesy
Re: Topic recreated in the Politics section since the Mods won't do their Jobs !!! by petra1(m): 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2020
Buliwyf:

This is the first time ever I will agree with anything you say. cheesy

Ha is my writing as Bad as that . Pls temper justice with mercy . Begin to see my post with neutral eye oh
Re: Topic recreated in the Politics section since the Mods won't do their Jobs !!! by bobbybrown007: 12:45pm On Nov 12, 2020
[quote author=GodHatesBigots post=95934777][/quote]this is an open letter to you, you see ehn carry this trash u call open letter please put it inside the dustbin, thank u.
Re: Topic recreated in the Politics section since the Mods won't do their Jobs !!! by GodHatesBigots(m): 1:33pm On Nov 13, 2020
bobbybrown007:
this is an open letter to you, you see ehn carry this trash u call open letter please put it inside the dustbin, thank u.

smiley

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To Counsel My Out Of My Mess / Bushiri: This Is How Much People Will Pay To Attend His Miracle Night Cross Over / We Shall Not Allow Hijab In Our Schools - Rev Victor Dada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.