Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,751 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:19 AM

Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' (33415 Views)

Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him / Taiwo Akinwunmi Placed On N500k Monthly Salary For Life (Designed Nigeria Flag) / Omoyele Sowore Visits Adamma Okpara, Michael Okpara's Wife In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by Dharmiejoe(m): 5:39am On Nov 12, 2020
IAMPEDRO:
Am very provoked right now, few yrs back I told my friends I said, I want to go get train on how to pull the trigger and get targets too, Some of them laughed while some who really understand me said it's not a bad idea. it is time to protect yourselves, if you must die in saying the truth die well, if you only you know what I mean. whether Sowore motives are bad or not I buy to his ideas.

#SAYNOTOBADGOVERNANCE
chaloskyx:
SOWORE DO YOU KNOW WHAT NIGERIANS DONT DESERVE YOU I SALUTE YOU IN YOU STRUGGLE TO LIBRATE US FROM OUR POLITICAL OPRESSORS BUT LEAVE THIS FIGHT ALONE LET NIGERIANS CONTINUE TO SUFFER AS THEIR WEALTH IS CONSUMED WE AS NIGERIAS DONT APPRECITE WHEN OTHERS FIGHT OUR BATTLES. AS A MATTER OF FACT JOIN THE CABAL COLLECT YOUR OWN BROWN ENVELOPE AND CHOP LIFE LEAVE THE MASSES TO SUFFER CAUSE ALL THEY DO IS INSULT YOU FOR YOUR EFFORTS EVEN GOING THROUGH THE COMMENTS HERE THEY ARE ALL NEGATIVE TOWARDS YOU. I USED TO ALSO BELIVE IN MAKING NIGERIA GREAT BUT NOT ANYMORE NIGERIANS ARE THEIR OWN PROBLEMS AND UNTILE THEY COME FACE TO FACE WITH THEIR DEVILS AND CHALLENGE THEM IT WONT BE WELL WITH THIS COUNTRY. IF YOU KEEP FIGHTING FOR NIGERIANS YOUR STRUGGLE WOULD BE IN VAIN NIGERIANS DESERVE THE LEDERS THEY HAVE AND THATS THE TRUTH
This is by far the most sensible comments I have read so far.Most Nigerians are slaves that love their chains. Nobody should try dieing for this country not even for the poor masses. It's a total waste of effort.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by heilige(m): 5:40am On Nov 12, 2020
Sowore, you have fought a good fight and you have woken up the soro soke generation, it is time to go to your family and let the soro sokekians finish up the fight.
You are better off countining the struggle from outside. He who runs away from a fight lives to fight another day. See MNK he is now a more formidable force.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by Moneyboyz: 5:56am On Nov 12, 2020
I see stupid aboki everywhere, why backlash the man for fighting for what is right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by IAMPEDRO: 5:57am On Nov 12, 2020
Dharmiejoe:
This is by far the most sensible comments I have read so far.Most Nigerians are slaves that love their chains. Nobody should try dieing for this country not even for the poor masses. It's a total waste of effort.
"Slaves that love their chains" this is exactly what one needs to qualify them.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by 989900: 6:00am On Nov 12, 2020
NOC1:
Sowore stop making noise nobody de pursue you, you just want to claim freedom fighter by all means, tell us the party you are running from in 2023.

Political realignment is happening now Umahi of Ebonyi is switching, ikpeazu of Abia is in Lagos and Wike of Rivers is dancing azonto.

Let the youth unite and say what and how they want it, 2023 politics is just heating up, the players have started playing out their cards, let we the youth move to Direction and make it happen.

This sowore should go to where he belongs, he is among the failed system, let him stop playing mumu card untop ignorant youths heads, majority of us are wise

The emboldened is ignorance.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by Yarolimpo13: 6:04am On Nov 12, 2020
Yes Sir
Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by KenModi(m): 6:08am On Nov 12, 2020
flokii:
Sowore should lay low for now and allow dialogue.

Dialogue with who? The people who want to kill him or those who act like nothing is happening while Nigerians are killed everyday?

Keep wanting to dialogue with your oppressors as if they dialogued with you before oppressing you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by sbold(m): 6:11am On Nov 12, 2020
yesloaded:

Let him say what suits him, you are not in right position to tell him to go n sit down

Nigerians have lost trust in this present administration.
now let reason way 4ward
cuz I'm seeing 2023 election bloody is going to be between the David and Goliath, the youth and the old fools, for now let be watching their political strategy, they will come with tribalism ethnicity and religion to divid the youth, always remembered, #is #our#turn. God bless Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by 989900: 6:14am On Nov 12, 2020
Nwaelohim:

[s]You believe government is hunting DJ switch and she passed through our airport to Canada? You guys really don't understand the power of government of nation. If government want to kill it won't take 24 hours. Sowore is attention seeker nobody is killing him. He is not a threat to anything what do ever. This guy's are using crisis to get attention[/s].
Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by Protein0: 6:22am On Nov 12, 2020
IPhone 12
64gb CU
Open box
Contact on signature
Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by iamjavadem(m): 6:37am On Nov 12, 2020
Sowore and lies!!!! I am ashamed I used to believe this guy and his tabloid. Nonsense.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 6:38am On Nov 12, 2020
This guy sha
Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by Dreyton36: 6:50am On Nov 12, 2020
If you die , then you died for nothing
This country don't deserve you sowore
Inorder to win the hearts of the citizens start by making changes for the people around you and let them testify

Na only sowore them go lock for prison like commoner
Na only sowore them go drag go court like commoner
Na only sowore them go arrange area boys take beat
Na only sowore them they nack juju inside court of law

Chai

That guy don suffer Sha , what a pity
Sowore pls just avoid anything politics , it's not ur callio , go onto blogging just like Tundeednut and others you'll be valued , abi to nack u juju no they tire u ?

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by bigcasava1(m): 6:54am On Nov 12, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Sowore go siddon. Nobody get your time.
don't say that this govt can do anything
Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by Edeyoung: 7:04am On Nov 12, 2020
Omolomo4eva:
So?

We dont need him genuine freedom fighters we give his life for the cause of the country
Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by Asifiwe(m): 7:20am On Nov 12, 2020
Heroes walked this earth unknown, I have seen a few heroes in my little lifetime and i have wondered at their motivation in the midst of calumny. Those who have the inner eyes can tell when a hero is around. All around the world, men have risen to oppose systemic injustice and have sought to liberate sufferer from the claws of oppression and injustice, many of these men made a lot of sacrifice which are not so convenient, they put their own lives at risk and cared less for their safety just to liberate the people. Oftentimes, these men are the most ridiculed and the most despised, even by the men they have come to save. In my short existence as a “Nigerian” only by birth but not so much of interest because of the rascals and profligates ruling over us, I have seen some of these many heroes who rose up when the need arise and spoke against injustice and many of these men were Killed and we all continued as it were untouched by their part while the oppressors and their murderers are given new roles and titles,

Chief Gani Fawehimi fought all his life for the common man, he was persecuted by the Buhari and Ibrahim babangida regime of terror and was imprisoned at an underground for years, tortured by the military from the North, his eyes were damaged in the solitary confinement and he later died having be brutally treated by a society he wanted to save, Fela Anikulapo Kuti rose up in his time and rejected the robbery being carried on by government, he had no guns and no sword, He used his music to call the attention of the masses to the ills in government, he was brutally treated by the Obasanjo, Buhari and babangida administration, they used all manner of force to subdue him and Fela was in an out of Jail until he died, Ken Saro wiwa spoke up against the oppression and deprivation of his people, the oppressor at the time was Abacha, Ken Saro wiwa was murdered by the Army Boys commanded by Abacha. There are several others too numerous to mention who during their time preferred to speak up rather than silence and the met death as the price of daring and oppressor. Unfortunately the oppressors are still around and are not dead, some of who looted the treasury to be relevant in society, they lived on tax payers money and have kept billions which they cannot spend in their lifetime while the sufferers continue in their nebulous voyage of poverty and want

In recent time, I have begun to observe Omoyele Sowore another ebullient fighter, who left the comfort of an American life to subject himself to the shame and chagrin of our society, A man who veered into Journalism when he saw how the Nigerian Journalists were being paid to conceal the truth, I have been a Journalist myself and i have watched how Politician were coming to my office to pay bribes to chief editors just to put out a story, I saw how the brown envelop thing was carried on in the practice wondering if the Nigerian people will ever know truth from lies

It was at that time that Sowore began on the adventure of exposing the corrupt elements of our society who after looting the treasury seeks greener pastures to hide themselves away from from the masses, It was a dangerous venture for which many corrupt people asked for his head. Criminals usually do not like to be exposed, Sowore used his Sahararporter medium to enlighten the masses and ensured a free Press which was not available in Nigeria because most media houses in Nigeria has been currupted by their greed. NTA was at the time the Propaganda machine of the Hausa Fulani government. They used NTA and destroyed the reputation until the masses no longer trusted the propagandist station, the government started on the mad voyage of with AIT, Silverbird, Galaxy, DBN and many of these station dies soon after compromising and collecting bribes from government to distort the truth or prevent the masses from knowing the truth

Saharareporters stood differently as it was transmitting from New York away from the bribery of the Nigerian government, he was exposing the fraudulent doings of Politician hoping that the masses will be enraged to fight for their own liberty
But the masses themselves have been emasculated and only needed a few Naira to praise their oppressors, Ibori using Sahara reporters sent James Ibori to Jail, a Thing the Local media will not do because they have been conquered and enmeshed in corruption, You don't expect the loyalist of Ibori not to hate Sowore, as a Principle,

He just cannot see Injustice, when Yaradua died for three months sowore did his investigative Journalism and exposed the North who were preventing Jonathan from becoming President, A thing which the Local media were afraid to say at the time for fear of penalties, you dont expect the North to Love Sowore, When Jonathan began to become a dull president under whose nose Billions was being looted, where at some point Patience Jonathan had several cases of corruption in the EFCC file and Deziani and all the Nigeria delta instant millionaires who rode on Jonathan's back as proxy, Sowore exposed Jonathan and would have nothing of a clueless government, he expected that Jonathan would serve the masses, but they often serve themselves ignoring the masses,

A new era came, PDP failed for 16 Years and nothing has changed, everyone though Buhari was sincere owing to his brief “war against indiscipline “ of the 80s we all needed a leaders and the choice was between a Failure who had opportunity and a Masquerade desperate for power after being ousted by another demon in Minna, Tinubu presented the snake Buhari and he was imposed on us, This was the unpardonable sin of Sowore before the Nigerian People, they did not look at his motives which was all for a better government after the current government has turned a Failure. Not too long into Buhari's reign of terror, Sowore seeing that we have made a mistake in choice, got tired of writing to present a candidiate who all turned out as failures without Vision. Sowore put himself forward to contest as President with a good plan which he itemized in his campaign,

the “Election” was rigged as usual against the masses who are in perpetuate slumber, unverifiable numbers were rolled out and the people were made to accept a monster for a President. Sowore knowing something we all do not know about the election, that there has been no election in Nigeria without a reform called for a rage, he was arrested before the day of the rage and has been in confinement ever since
Again the masses for whom he made the sacrifices have taunted him and jeered him, you can tell from the comments on this great Hero, that Nigeria is not worth dying for.

We saw his travails in the hands of the DSS and the injustice which was carried on by the court in an attempt to punish him for no verifiable evidence. They deprived him of his freedom, confined him to Abuja posibly looking for someone who can help them to criminally kill him.
Attempts have been made on him severally and while people might think he is making a rouse, this is far from the truth because He has loyal men both in the DSS and Police who knows the ills against him by the men seeking a revenge on him, particularly in recent time Malami who was exposed by Sahara Reporters, they are looking for an opportunity to do him in and possibly kill him like many others, It is so sad, that the masses for whom he is being humiliated are the same people writing thrash about him, people who aught to rally around this astute defender of justice are the ones railing him.

They are bent on Killing Sowore, maybe today or tomorrow, It is expected, If they can Kill Abiola without consequence only to compensate Yoruba with Obasanjo who they used, It wont be difficult to kill him. All he is asking for is Justice, equal Justice where no one is above the law as is the case in current day Nigeria

It is so sad, that the masses do not know heroes among them. From the comments on Sowore, people make up allegations without evidence, Just for hate or rumour which are sponsored by those begrudged that their corrupt pipe was blocked by his Sahara reporters
Again,

He has been informed that a price has been paid for his head. It is expected. Just before they kill him, I write my personal opinion of this man that i have taken time to study. A true Hero that must not die, but if he dies, Our sufferings will sure continue until another Hero is found .
Sowore is a Hero, If he is not to you, He is one to me and i say this unashamedly before they kill him and we will return to business as usual

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by nurudeen181(m): 7:49am On Nov 12, 2020
keep scaring yourself guy
Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by femmy2010(m): 7:54am On Nov 12, 2020
We should not forget that Sowore is always trying to test his unpopular popularity.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by Komu1048(m): 8:20am On Nov 12, 2020
uptimum123:
Sowore and his Cock and Bull story

I have stopped taking this guy serious along time ago

Only a fool will believe him.

You would have been dead by now if there's any iota of truth in your claim

Now, u can crawl back to your hole, the masses you are fighting for love suffering ooo@sowore
Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by BOBAN2710: 8:40am On Nov 12, 2020
lalasticlala:
As shared by Omoyele Sowore:

https://twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1326617987558887425
A coward peeping around corners and saying rubbish every time. Attention seeker.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by vineyardfarms: 9:14am On Nov 12, 2020
psalmylee:
mumu man..u no just wise at all

uncultured unethetical egocentric speaks and reason same. Sowore is a traitor fighting for recognation. Remember GEJ era how your lord sowore champion protest. We still subsidies, foodstufs on the rise, insecurity, impunity, borrowing- loans, loots re-looted, rice on the rice, pms keep rising!!! During GEJ era pms sales for N87/LTS. GET INFORM OK.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by HRMK: 9:16am On Nov 12, 2020
HAHAHA...THIS SOWORE MUST BE A COMEDIAN!A MAN THAT CULD ONLY GARNER #30KVOTES IN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS!CANT EVEN WIN HIS POLLING STATION!WHO IS HE A THREAT TO!MAYBE HE IS AFRAID OF HIS SHADOW.....YEYEMAN!
Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by ProT: 9:18am On Nov 12, 2020
Omolomo4eva:
Speak 4 yourself cos me,I get his time

That guy u quoted is a government robot, trying to influence public opinion for this evil regime.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by Blackdisciple(m): 9:31am On Nov 12, 2020
200-300k will buy u a new 9mm so u beta carry the tin for waist dey waka oo
Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by Omolomo4eva(m): 9:51am On Nov 12, 2020
ProT:

That guy u quoted is a government robot, trying to influence public opinion for this evil regime.
No mind the nitwit

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by luluman: 10:14am On Nov 12, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Sowore go siddon. Nobody get your time.
You go sleep instead.You talk like you know all about everything in Nigeria.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by Okoroawusa: 10:18am On Nov 12, 2020
luluman:
You go sleep instead.You talk like you know all about everything in Nigeria.
No vex o!
Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by yemex04(m): 10:59am On Nov 12, 2020
The 'arrest' that you desperately wanted when you purposely went to deface public properties at the NPF HQ and Airport that they didn't give you?
They will not give you that arrest Mr. Man because they know all you want is the attention.
Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by Kokaine(m): 11:21am On Nov 12, 2020
uptimum123:
Sowore and his Cock and Bull story

I have stopped taking this guy serious along time ago

Only a fool will believe him.

You would have been dead by now if there's any iota of truth in your claim
this nairaland has changed most ordinary words that ordinarily are harmless.

Corkk and bull story is now rooster and bull because corrrk now has another meaning.

Pusssy cat is what we know before oooo... Now whoever says pusssyyy means something else.

Mouse used to mean rat those days ooooo

Gay means happy before ooooo
Re: Omoyele Sowore: 'Bounty Placed On My Head To Be Arrested Or Murdered' by Jonathan39: 11:26am On Nov 12, 2020
So Boko and banditry is fake news?
flokii:

You can as well head to Kaduna or Kano and gather people for ig live and be spreading fake news to cause carnage there.. Afterall you also want asylum in Canada. Yeye!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rising Food Prices, Serial Naira Devaluation Compound Nigerians’ Woes / Fayose , Others Should Return To Elementary School – Minister Lai / EndSARS: Communique From The Governors’ Meeting With IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.