Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:14 PM

Wizkid Snubbed Davido's Respond On His Album! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Snubbed Davido's Respond On His Album! (331 Views)

‘I Am Nigerian”- Davido Respond To Michael Blackson / Tiwa Savage Reveals How Wizkid Snubbed Her Because She Called To Borrow Money Fr / Wizkid Snubbed In Botswana After 100 People Came For His Concert (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Snubbed Davido's Respond On His Album! by ItootalkMedia: 11:29pm On Nov 11, 2020
Nigerian superstar Wizkid took to social media randomly reveals he is dropping another album ‘Kiss Night’.

Some unknown reasons not at all related to the fact Davido cried out today claiming that Wizkid did not respond to any of post towards his album ‘Made In Lagos’.

Read Also: ‘Davido is talentless’- Nigerian man shared a leaked video alleging that Peruzzi write Davido ‘So Crazy’! (video).

Starboy reacting to Davido’s claims, he took to his Instagram story and write......

Read Complete News Below ⬇⬇⬇

https://itootalk.com/if-davido-repost-like-10-more-of-my-future-albums-i-will-finally-respond-to-him-wizkid/

(1) (Reply)

Tory Lanez Pleads Not Guilty To Shooting Megan Thee Stallion / Why Zlatan Ibile Blocked DJ Cuppy On Instagram And Whatsapp After Releasing “gel / Davido And Wizkid Badsides/ Abuja Fans Lamented.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.