Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

V Cheap Lovely, Classy And Chic Ladies Hats At Wholesale And Retail Prices. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / V Cheap Lovely, Classy And Chic Ladies Hats At Wholesale And Retail Prices. (494 Views)

Beautiful And Chic Bridesmaid Dresses 2022 / Stylish And Chic Office Wears | Fashionable Office Wear Style Inspirations / Chic Ladies Wristwatches For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

V Cheap Lovely, Classy And Chic Ladies Hats At Wholesale And Retail Prices. by RosroyE: 1:07am On Nov 12, 2020
These lovely classy colorful hats are available at wholesale and retail price.
�Retail at 4k
�Wholesale at 3k
�Colors: same as seen on the pictures
Blue, Nude, fuchsia pink, brown, rose pink, purple. Watermelon
�DM or Whatsapp 09090138566
�Location. Cement bus stop
�Delivery all around Lagos at 1k ONLY
**Brand new not okrika

Re: V Cheap Lovely, Classy And Chic Ladies Hats At Wholesale And Retail Prices. by mariopepper(m): 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
Seems pretty good. I've not seen such hats in our country and the only place where I've seen it was hatsfromoz in Sydney during our last family trip to Australia. Fascinators were amazing and I've bought several for the next year. I don't know for sure if we will ever travel there again so I decided to make my step ahead cheesy Really lovely hats and I still can't believe they're in my lovely country.

1 Like

Re: V Cheap Lovely, Classy And Chic Ladies Hats At Wholesale And Retail Prices. by RosroyE: 12:54am On Nov 20, 2020
Thanks dear. That's true when you come across beautiful things just buy them at once like you did. These are imported too, very lovely same as on pictures. You can check out my page on IG if you don't mind @rosroy_enterprise you just might see some lovely things for next year��

(1) (Reply)

Luxury Corporate Shoes / The Lady Who Quit Her Job To Start A Bag Making Company In Her Bedroom / Asian Haircuts & Hairstyles: Latest Styles For 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.