Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,273 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Alaafin Of Oyo Wants Me Dead, Attempted My Kidnap—young Queen Aanu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alaafin Of Oyo Wants Me Dead, Attempted My Kidnap—young Queen Aanu (725 Views)

Another Young Queen Leaves Ageing Alaafin Of Oyo…see What She’s Doing In Lagos / HHP Is Dead! Attempted Suicide 3 Times In 2015 / Bisi Alimi: 'I Attempted My First Suicide At 17 Due To My Sexuality' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alaafin Of Oyo Wants Me Dead, Attempted My Kidnap—young Queen Aanu by omoashy: 1:51am On Nov 12, 2020
She has unceremoniously walked out of the palace.

For Queen Aanuoluwapo, her beautiful marriage to the ageing monarch of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi, is over!

When the news broke out via a popular blog on Instagram recently that Queen Anuoluwapo has left the ancient Oyo palace, many were skeptical. Why should that be when she had granted an interview to BBC Africa and spoken highly of the 82-year-old monarch as a great husband, her teacher, and a generous spouse who has made her a fulfilled woman despite the fact that she is in her 20s?

She is the second queen to leave the palace after Queen Ajoke moved out of the palace some months ago.

According to her, she was under bondage and it was time to walk out of the marriage.

Aanu, the beautiful queen left the palace a few weeks ago when one of the young queens, Damilola was allegedly ill-treated by the palace authorities.

However, if Queen Aanu thought leaving the palace would be as easy as she thought, then she might be wrong.

Just some hours ago on Instagram, she revealed via a post that her life was not only threatened but there were failed

attempts to kidnap her.

Still an undergraduate, her education is being sponsored by the Alaafin who, Queen Anu revealed, loves quality education for his young queens.Well, it seems Queen Anu has pitched her tent elsewhere and is now a ‘normal slayqueen’ on social media and not an ancient Oyo empire Oloori.

A mother of two (set of twins) she ignored Kabiyesi on his 82nd birthday celebration and didn’t send her usual birthday shout-out.

But she uploaded photos of herself and children when they had their birthdays some days after.

Meanwhile, Queen Damilola has found her way back to the palace and has started posting photos of Kabiyesi with the usual eulogies accompanying such posts.

Already, palace authorities are said to be uncomfortable with the negative media this revelation from Anu is generating.

A palace source told Kemi Ashefon, “She is a senseless girl and the Kabiesi is the last person to o whatever she has posted. They are all lies. This was a girl from nowhere that Baba sent to school and brushed up. Now, she wants to bite the fingers that fed her. Why should Baba attempt kidnapping a girl that is like his grandaughter? Who said her family is being threatened? Do you know the number of wives in the king’s harem? Why should Anu be that important? Baba has nothing to say on the matter.”
https://kemiashefonlovehaven.com/alaafin-of-oyo-wants-me-dead-attempted-my-kidnap-young-queen-aanu/

1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Wants Me Dead, Attempted My Kidnap—young Queen Aanu by TossTos: 2:11am On Nov 12, 2020
Thats between both of them .
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Wants Me Dead, Attempted My Kidnap—young Queen Aanu by majamajic(m): 2:11am On Nov 12, 2020
Living in bondage , how ?

She never talk wetin dey pursue her

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Wants Me Dead, Attempted My Kidnap—young Queen Aanu by thesicilian: 2:19am On Nov 12, 2020
When the love was sweet you didn't involve us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Wants Me Dead, Attempted My Kidnap—young Queen Aanu by Acjohn(m): 3:29am On Nov 12, 2020
Go carry ur wahala. You started it
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Wants Me Dead, Attempted My Kidnap—young Queen Aanu by ValCon888: 3:42am On Nov 12, 2020
Money cannot buy everything.
She needs a strong díck to service her kuntus.
You only have one life.
You either live free or you die hard.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo Wants Me Dead, Attempted My Kidnap—young Queen Aanu by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 4:11am On Nov 12, 2020
The milf go sweet o! Besides, you'd be sharing Toto with a king and the gods. cool
Who's thinking what I am thinking ...
*suddenly*
Thunder eeeeeeeh!!! undecided shocked undecided shocked

(1) (Reply)

Veeiye - Show (official Audio) Ft Laycon / Check Out Bbnaija's Lilio Stunning Photos As She Celebrate Her 24th Birthday / People Call Them Monkeys But I Call Them My Son, Heart Touching Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.