Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife (39417 Views)

Alaafin’s Wife Olori Kafayat Is Dead / Queen Aanu Introduces New Man To Her Family / Queen Aanu Gives Birth To Twins, Alaafin Of Oyo's 3rd Set Of Twins In 8 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by omooba969(m): 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2020
Myhusband:

no be everyone be money hunger, I'm OK with the little I have and Regina was already a millionaire before she locked herself up with that unattractive ugly ancestor, na greediness and overzealousness dey worry the girl and her mother

Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy ...chai nairalanders, una get bad mouth. grin

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by Xyz001: 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2020
Your location is unknown.

You survived an attempt to be kidnapped... By who.

You said the your family are being harassed because the king does not know your location. Yet you claim you survived a kidnap attempt.
Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by otomatic(m): 12:58pm On Nov 12, 2020
Are you sure you have walked out?

Drop the title and then we will know that you are serious.

1 Like

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by deflover(m): 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2020
useless things
after u don enter society u say u no wan see blood
u go die and nothing go happen
Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by SAMBARRY: 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2020
pocohantas:

I think the problem is the kids she went with. She isn’t the first to leave you know? Queen Ola left, but she didn’t leave with her kids. The other orobo queen left, but returned. The problem is the kids, they belong to the palace and except she has money to run away from the country- she won’t have rest till she returns them.

The only king that looks normal is the Ooni, you can’t even be so sure till you enter. Anyway, something about that bleached old man doesn’t sit well with me and it has nothing to do with his age. Women married to young(er) men divorce all the time.
I agree with you but if a woman says she wants to go why should you as a king give a Fok when you have numerous ones still in the palace and why should their lives be under threat because they have left.that part is what I don't understand?

Meanwhile I thought the rule of the palace says if you go don't come BACK? As for the one that ran without her kids I think it was the king that drove her away till it was clear she had nothing to do with k1 that was when they allowed her return but I agree with you that there's something questionable and abnormal about that man lipsrsealed
Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by chocboi78(m): 1:49pm On Nov 12, 2020
Dem force you marry ur ancestors b4?
Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by harmony75: 2:41pm On Nov 12, 2020
small small girls with no respects naw you have seen all that glitters ain't gold..sleeping with your great grand father � Regina Daniels is next
Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by RillJ(m): 4:03pm On Nov 12, 2020
Ur wickedness has now entered world record.

pyyxxaro:
Fear nor let me look the gal pass 2times oh

E con be like say naa BOBRISKY , I de see

God forbid oh

Tuffiaakwaaaa embarassed

QUEEN ANUS or whatever you call yourself, I would advice you to contact FFK.

He doesn’t joke with fair ladies , am sure he would be able to shield you from any attack
Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by Caleycash(m): 4:40pm On Nov 12, 2020
densiks:

She deserves her freedom and peace if she so desires.

But there’s a the sense that you can’t eat your cake and still have it.

I hope the Alaafin will not allow his love for young kpekus to be his utter destruction after surviving so many difficult battles in life.
deserve what nonsense!?... when she married him earlier, she no realize!?... she must go back and continue worshipping money!!!
Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by omoakin22: 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2020
PLEASE what is the compactibility betweeen the two?
Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by vickydevoka(m): 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2020
mayklef:

I can relate to that bro....girls will blow a dog's divk as long as money is involved NoCap#
I de tell u.
Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by RamessesIV(m): 5:18pm On Nov 12, 2020
Is time we abolish most of this traditional monarchs especially the Yorubas they have lost their relevance,just see everytime is always Yoruba kings who are doing shameful things imagine what this woman just did??

Can never happen with the Oba of Benin the only true African monarch and the benin people who have respect for culture and traditions
Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by kenfarm(m): 5:18pm On Nov 12, 2020
But baba don old now grin
Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by oochi123(f): 6:16pm On Nov 12, 2020
Na now ur eyes clear? You married him because of money and fame..
Some women shaaa.
Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by obo389(m): 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2020
SAMBARRY:
forget about the messenger and focus on the message lipsrsealed
As if your not interested in the message
Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by SAMBARRY: 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2020
obo389:

As if your not interested in the message
grin tongue

E pain am say I no give am the answer wey e wan hear grin tongue

Amebo grin tongue

Wahala for who like gbeborun wey no con see "gozip" partner grin tongue
Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by obo389(m): 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2020
SAMBARRY:
grin tongue

E pain am say I no give am the answer wey e wan hear grin tongue

Amebo grin tongue

Wahala for who like gbeborun wey no con see "gozip" partner grin tongue
You no go blame me nau.
Who no like to hear gist wey everywhere tight like this?

1 Like

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by Blackdisciple(m): 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2020
Is that not bobrisky?? she looks like him
Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by jrusky(m): 11:10pm On Nov 12, 2020
TecM0:

Funny enough I served with one of alafin's daughter and she married someone her age, yet this other girls still think money can erase emotional pain

Pls kindly copy this golden ststement on Reginal Nwoke Daniel IG or tweeter.
Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by SandraJane: 11:22pm On Nov 12, 2020
SAMBARRY:
What were you thinking when you married a serial polygamist monarch? You thought it would all be peaches and cream?

I learnt that you're a graduate of TD Jakes Sermons political Science from university of Ibadan so what will you be doing with such an old man?

Anyway good you have learnt your lesson but if you want to leave, leave and don't turn back or hold on to any of his "privileges". you cannot say that you can no longer be the wife of an old monarch and still be referred to as "Queen"

Please leave it with the suffering and smiling queens in the palace,awon suffering and doing photoshoot with heavy makeup and designer clothes to conceal the pain.

Trust me if you know the filthy politics and bitter/brutal strife going on amongst the Queen's to be on the king's good books you will think twice before thinking of marrying a king

If you are a woman you better don't envy what you don't know just because you saw a monarch's wife wearing a ₦250 ,000 dress or a ₦,100,000 human hair.they have no freedom.their life and everything they do is monitored.they have to live in accordance to what the king wants. I remember the celebrity Queen (the one accused of fucking k1) complaining about verbal and emotional abuse lipsrsealed and typical nairalanders came at her viciously who send you marry your ancestors, Why you dey complain etc.when she ran away from the palace she no get money or time to slay on the gram but later when she went back she has resumed her slaying

And the worst part of being a queen is that there is no where to turn to,you have zero emotional support from even your own parents, siblings,aunty or Uncle because they want to be regarded as "good in-laws" to the king so they can collect their share so no one understands you, nobody will be there for you except you are lucky to have understanding friends who can give you a shoulder to lean on and that's extremely rare because that your friend you think you can turn to will have another friend telling her that you better go and collect your own share.what are you benefiting from the queen if you cannot collect ABCD and before you know it fight go start

Wo these things are more complex and complicated than you think.if you want to be sure ask the 1st three wives of the monarch who are elderly.if they want to be honest they'll tell you it's not as glamorous as you think or behind the glamour is terrible things you can't explain to anybody that is going on lipsrsealed

lol

1 Like

Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by TempleHouse: 3:56am On Nov 13, 2020
He who pays the piper dictate the tune.
I saw your interview with the BBC in August boasting that you have peace and happiness in the palace, and was wondering how life had changed in two months.
You must have forgotten the sacrifice and oath you made when you arrived the palace!
This is "Alase Ekeji Orisa" Iku Baba Yeye.
You have to carry your cross or make a sacrifice with the diety, otherwise the "Irunmale" will find you.
Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by olaniyilukman(m): 4:50am On Nov 13, 2020
Alaafin of Oyo is a disgrace to all Yoruba monarchs, I wonder the benefits they derived from marrying many wives, instead of using their energy to serves many wives why can't they deployed same energy towards human capital development with the aim of reducing poverty...
Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by Exodora: 11:27pm On Nov 13, 2020
JohnOkolo:

Oga this babe is a gonna.

She can't be serious, who is suppose to help her when she decided to walk out of a Royal Marriage.

How do you know that she can't be serious . Do you try finding out who is and who isn't . If not then don't say what you don't know .
Help if you can but if you can't don't judge then .
Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by Exodora: 11:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
No mother in her right senses will permanently leave her home without her children .
Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by 1Sharon(f): 1:56am On Nov 14, 2020
SAMBARRY:

agree with you but if a woman says she wants to go why should you as a king give a Fok when you have numerous ones still in the palace and why should their lives be under threat because they have left.that part is what I don't understand?

Meanwhile I thought the rule of the palace says if you go don't come BACK? As for the one that ran without her kids I think it was the king that drove her away till it was clear she had nothing to do with k1 that was when they allowed her return but I agree with you that there's something questionable and abnormal about that man lipsrsealed

Sis, his ego was probably shattered.
The fact that she didn't need him, so he can't handle it
Re: Queen Aanu: My life Threatened For Walking Out Of My Marriage - Alaafin's Wife by SAMBARRY: 3:01am On Nov 14, 2020
1Sharon:

Sis, his ego was probably shattered.
The fact that she didn't need him, so he can't handle it
shebi he has 20something more wives still worshipping him and paying obeisance to his whims and caprices

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Did Olori Wuraola Confirm The Crash Of Her Marriage With This? / Naming Ceremony Of Alaafin Of Oyo's Twins With Memunat (Photos) / Buhari Oloto Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.