Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

'I Miss You Nane' — Actor Gentle Jack Pays Tribute To Late Mum (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Miss You Nane' — Actor Gentle Jack Pays Tribute To Late Mum (photo) (1796 Views)

Kaffy With Emmanuel Ehumadu And Gentle Jack (photo) / Gentle Jack Celebrates His Birthday Today. See His Throwback & Now Photos / Gentle Jack Goes Shirtless In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Miss You Nane' — Actor Gentle Jack Pays Tribute To Late Mum (photo) by Despirado121(m): 4:22am On Nov 12, 2020
Nollywood actor Gentle Jack has paid tribute to his mother who died in November many years ago, Igbere TV reports.

The 49-year-old in an Instagram post said he misses his mother.

“Rest on sweet Mother you taught me a lot today I’m a grown up man Rest in peace my mother. NANE I miss you,” he wrote on Wednesday.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHcbTkGguL0/?igshid=1g48fd8vmxyu2

Igbere TV recall that in an interview with the Punch Newspapers published in December 2018, he said that his mum warned him never to join the military and even slapped an uncle for insisting that he joined.

He said, “However, my mum swore that no matter what I tried to do in life, I should ensure that I never joined the military. She said if I tried it, then it would mean I was not hers. When she said that, I understood the power of the words of a mother over her child. She even went further to warn my uncle to his face. There was even a time she slapped him because of this issue as he was insisting I should join the military.”

https://igberetvnews.com/1371370/miss-nane-actor-gentle-jack-pays-tribute-late-mum-photo/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: 'I Miss You Nane' — Actor Gentle Jack Pays Tribute To Late Mum (photo) by pyyxxaro: 5:06am On Nov 12, 2020
Scorpion thank God say u nor join oh

because maybe by now Shekau for don use ur preek do Sharwama for Sambisaforest embarassed
Re: 'I Miss You Nane' — Actor Gentle Jack Pays Tribute To Late Mum (photo) by Bluntguy: 5:31am On Nov 12, 2020
Sound advice from your mum. Better join endsars.
Re: 'I Miss You Nane' — Actor Gentle Jack Pays Tribute To Late Mum (photo) by pretydiva(f): 6:24am On Nov 12, 2020
He's a replica of his mom. I miss him in the movie industry
Re: 'I Miss You Nane' — Actor Gentle Jack Pays Tribute To Late Mum (photo) by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 12, 2020
Look at the striking resemblance..

I remember this guy back them mehnn when Nollywood used to be a blast.

But rn Nollywood is all about hoeing and bullshits
Re: 'I Miss You Nane' — Actor Gentle Jack Pays Tribute To Late Mum (photo) by bisi16(m): 7:15am On Nov 12, 2020
This one he is holding Mic like a pastor. Has he also made the switch to pastoring?
Re: 'I Miss You Nane' — Actor Gentle Jack Pays Tribute To Late Mum (photo) by cassidy1996(m): 11:33am On Nov 12, 2020
vuga
Re: 'I Miss You Nane' — Actor Gentle Jack Pays Tribute To Late Mum (photo) by Despirado121(m): 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: 'I Miss You Nane' — Actor Gentle Jack Pays Tribute To Late Mum (photo) by Shortyy(f): 9:12pm On Nov 12, 2020
This man in Vuga. I think I'll look for that movie and watch it again. When Nollywood was interesting. Feat.. Regina Askia and Segun Arinze

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Actress, Cossy Ojiakor's Fiance, Abel Calls Off Engagement With Her Ove / Sandra Achums 15 Year Old Son Graduates From High School (photos) / Let Us Talk About Aaliyah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.