Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Ohanaeze Backs Umahi On Defection, Says PDP Has Been Unkind To Ndigbo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohanaeze Backs Umahi On Defection, Says PDP Has Been Unkind To Ndigbo (21785 Views)

Ohanaeze Backs Gov Mbah To End Sit-At-Home In Enugu / Shekarau Will Decide On Defection This Week –spokesperson / Governor Umahi On Queue During LGA Election In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohanaeze Backs Umahi On Defection, Says PDP Has Been Unkind To Ndigbo by northvietnam(m): 7:40am On Nov 12, 2020
tunapawizzy:
AS IF THE APC HE IS GOING TO WILL ZONE THE PRESIDENCY TO SOUTH EAST...BLOODY THIEVES PLAYING THE PEOPLE FOR SELFISH GAINS

Even APC doesn’t give it to them and he knows APC won’t give it to Ibo man , at least he is in the corridors of federal government cuz APC is winning again come 2023..

How can they suffer for 20years plus in pDP and they are planing to zone vp to wike

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Backs Umahi On Defection, Says PDP Has Been Unkind To Ndigbo by kinibigdeal(m): 7:41am On Nov 12, 2020
SamuelAnyawu:
PDP needs to understand this. There should be a reward for Loyalty

Bro it is difficult. We made the northerners strongly. In today’s Nigeria, without a northern candidate you might not win. But maybe if the south and the middle belt unite for any Igbo candidate the north might be forced to support that candidate because they can’t do it alone but shockingly, the North will align with some people in southwest and east against the southern candidate
Re: Ohanaeze Backs Umahi On Defection, Says PDP Has Been Unkind To Ndigbo by northvietnam(m): 7:44am On Nov 12, 2020
olakan22:
Okay, but APC will zone it to SE abi?

If the Igbos are serious about taking power, they should form a formidable region. Strong enough to command respect.

Plus if they don't become President, they should push for say V.P, S.P, Speaker etc. At the end of the day holding key positions would be more valuable than boasting of having the just president if the goal is to enjoy better dividends of governance for the Igbo and not some political chest thumbing. The Niger Deltans will tell you their story

If all ibo Governors join APC , I know they won’t get a president (%100 sure) but they will attract serious federal presence to the east ... they might be lucky with a VP las las

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Backs Umahi On Defection, Says PDP Has Been Unkind To Ndigbo by Positivepoint(m): 7:49am On Nov 12, 2020
blazesam:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/ohanaeze-backs-umahi-on-defection-says-pdp-unkind-to-ndigbo/%3famp=1

What happen to the APC as an islamic party narration u pushed down the neck of ur people?

This move will not buy u over night favour mind u. Politics is about building bridges across divides but u guys burnt all bridges. It will take time to build

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Backs Umahi On Defection, Says PDP Has Been Unkind To Ndigbo by pquaver(m): 7:54am On Nov 12, 2020
bluefilm:
This Umahi guy has always wanted to defect.

It was only just a matter of time.

Leave the messenger face the message.. You people are the ones who want Ala igbo to keep suffering. Are you a slave? After more than 20 years.. It is only a fool who does the same thing over and over again and expect a different result.. This exactly what happened when the APC was being formed u guys did this nonsense it backfired, 2019 same thing.. The alignment and realignment is happening now u still want to do same rubbish tomorrow u will cry marginalization. Wake up and smell the coffee.. I support umahi on this and more south east governor need to stand up. Ndi igbo must be respected and recognized..
Ndiigbo udo diri unu.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Backs Umahi On Defection, Says PDP Has Been Unkind To Ndigbo by Afamed: 7:55am On Nov 12, 2020
Lol
Re: Ohanaeze Backs Umahi On Defection, Says PDP Has Been Unkind To Ndigbo by 1Dray(m): 7:58am On Nov 12, 2020
mrkings84:
Eboyi is PDP just as Delta. Dave Umani can go to APC or even APGA but one thing is sure, that's Eboyi will remain PDP till Biafra comes!!

Shut it. Are you from Ebonyi. It's high time PDP is taught some lesson. Else they will keep taking SE for granted.

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Backs Umahi On Defection, Says PDP Has Been Unkind To Ndigbo by jude79(m): 7:58am On Nov 12, 2020
ayo291:
Nigeria politicians, only interest is permanent. A good move though

Noo, this is just politics, PDP is under the control of seconds, and secondus is under wike's control. The visit by South east to wike was not for Obigbo massacre as asserted by the media, the visit was to get assurance from wike, but he refused, so the ebonyi state governor is saying, either PDP presidential candidate or he ports to APC, wike tried to make him see reason, based on their people in mainland se and riverine SS being of same stock, but umahi reminded him of Obigbo massacre and case closed.

2 Likes

Re: Ohanaeze Backs Umahi On Defection, Says PDP Has Been Unkind To Ndigbo by tunapawizzy: 7:59am On Nov 12, 2020
northvietnam:

Even APC doesn’t give it to them and he knows APC won’t give it to Ibo man , [s]at least he is in the corridors of federal government cuz APC is winning again come 2023..[/s]
How can they suffer for 20years plus in pDP and they are planing to zone vp to wike
then he should put it as it is...he wants to be in the corridors of power simple.....he should not coman give us story of becos PDP did not zone to south east
Re: Ohanaeze Backs Umahi On Defection, Says PDP Has Been Unkind To Ndigbo by 1Dray(m): 7:59am On Nov 12, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
true talk...but abeg who wan vote for Igbo president? cheesy cheesy

Who ask you? Little wonder, your moniker is likewise a joke.
Re: Ohanaeze Backs Umahi On Defection, Says PDP Has Been Unkind To Ndigbo by zedman1(m): 8:00am On Nov 12, 2020
obicmag:

If the youth and Nigerians are still engrossed with APC and PDP mentality. the motive of endsars is defeated.
We should have a total political reorentation. The crop of politicians we have today have failled woefully. Do not forget in a haste APC = PDP. A leopard can never change its colour.
My people the power to change the political equation is in our hand.
I stopped falling for that Party trick a long time ago. It's what they've been using and sadly people have for long been buying it, I hope they don't make the same mistake again because Nigerians forget so fast like the gold fish. They just switch, bedevil the party they dumped and people vote them in again. Same people just going in circle.
Re: Ohanaeze Backs Umahi On Defection, Says PDP Has Been Unkind To Ndigbo by Sniper101(m): 8:01am On Nov 12, 2020
tunapawizzy:
[b]AS IF THE APC HE IS GOING TO WILL ZONE THE PRESIDENCY TO SOUTH EAST.

Bros, i tire o

The APC that plans to bring forth Amaechi/El Rufai to run for primaries.
The same APC that plans to field Tinubu or Osibanjo as it's presidential candidates.

Umahi has misfired
Cos, personally, I think he stands No Chance

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Backs Umahi On Defection, Says PDP Has Been Unkind To Ndigbo by 1Dray(m): 8:01am On Nov 12, 2020
dadavivo:

Stop your preaching, Umahi has been a traitor since first tenure. We thought he would have jumped to APC since then, but he knows he won't win re-election in ebonyi state with APC party.

What the traitor is doing now is because he's not going for 3rd term. As for being a president, we would rather prefer Buhari son Yusuf to be President than Umahi.
PDP made him what he is today, deputy governor, to PDP state chairman to governor two terms. And such person heart is in the North? No Na , e no go work

Shun this silly story, it doesn't hold water.
Re: Ohanaeze Backs Umahi On Defection, Says PDP Has Been Unkind To Ndigbo by tamdun: 8:12am On Nov 12, 2020
permit:
will you stop this mind game you want to play
Am not playing mind game bro, will u vote for APC even if they zoned their ticket to SE?
Re: Ohanaeze Backs Umahi On Defection, Says PDP Has Been Unkind To Ndigbo by Arielle: 8:22am On Nov 12, 2020
So after all that happened in the last 4 weeks you people are still talking PDP/APC??!!! Na wa for Nigerians. We will never move forward. I give up.
Re: Ohanaeze Backs Umahi On Defection, Says PDP Has Been Unkind To Ndigbo by Arielle: 8:23am On Nov 12, 2020
We really deserve the leaders we have.
Re: Ohanaeze Backs Umahi On Defection, Says PDP Has Been Unkind To Ndigbo by NNEWIsuper: 8:27am On Nov 12, 2020
chris51:

The loyalty of Igbos to PDP over the years is too much.
This is why they are being taken for granted
You're right though.. You actually made sense the most here.. Is just like when u love someone wholeheartedly without the person loving you back, sooner or later they disrespect you and take you for granted.
Re: Ohanaeze Backs Umahi On Defection, Says PDP Has Been Unkind To Ndigbo by Meteng: 8:45am On Nov 12, 2020
cardoctor:
From frying pan to fire.
Believe me
Re: Ohanaeze Backs Umahi On Defection, Says PDP Has Been Unkind To Ndigbo by Nchenches: 8:48am On Nov 12, 2020
blazesam:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/ohanaeze-backs-umahi-on-defection-says-pdp-unkind-to-ndigbo/%3famp=1

No southern presidential candidate can beat any northern presidential candidate in APC due to the skewed political structure of Nigeria.

All that PDP big wigs believe in is to use a northerner to capture presidency for their enjoyment of perquisites from power.
To restructure Nigeria politically is not an expedient matter for them.
Re: Ohanaeze Backs Umahi On Defection, Says PDP Has Been Unkind To Ndigbo by wildernessVoice: 8:52am On Nov 12, 2020
What a shame....!
Will APC give Ndi Igbo the ticket...?
Re: Ohanaeze Backs Umahi On Defection, Says PDP Has Been Unkind To Ndigbo by xcellentgraphic: 8:54am On Nov 12, 2020
I thought they said APC is a Fulani and satanists party..what has changed?
Re: Ohanaeze Backs Umahi On Defection, Says PDP Has Been Unkind To Ndigbo by Onepeople: 9:14am On Nov 12, 2020
Klinee:
you be complete Mumu
is high time we should start telling ourselves the bitter truth, igbo leaders are selfish and self serving, who are the leaders you want us to support? U mean ohaneze?,umahi, ikpeazu, ugwuanyi ,Obiano or uzodinma? Oga u don't love igbos more than me .go through my previous comments to understand me better.
Re: Ohanaeze Backs Umahi On Defection, Says PDP Has Been Unkind To Ndigbo by olumide4christ: 9:16am On Nov 12, 2020
AbijaJ:
It is not PDP's fault. Ohanaeze sef sabi say most igbos have already decided to vote for Atiku once again in 2023. Igbo and PDP don sign blood covenant.

grin cheesy grin cheesy The love potion that PDP has given to Ndigbo is so powerful and potent...even after 21 years of next to no development in the South East, for the average Ndigbo, it's either PDP or nothing else! That's why they couldn't support their own Kingsley Moghalu in the 2019 elections, for me one of the most suitably qualified candidates, simply because he didn't belong to PDP.
When will the Ndigbo emancipate themselves from the clutches and power of this PDP love potion??

SMH!

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Backs Umahi On Defection, Says PDP Has Been Unkind To Ndigbo by putin2: 9:58am On Nov 12, 2020
He should ask ngige what happen to him,I swear in the name of God that his career will end because no Igbo man will support apc
Re: Ohanaeze Backs Umahi On Defection, Says PDP Has Been Unkind To Ndigbo by northvietnam(m): 10:19am On Nov 12, 2020
tunapawizzy:

then he should put it as it is...he wants to be in the corridors of power simple.....he should not coman give us story of becos PDP did not zone to south east

Politics has never been a fair and straight forward game ... it’s a very dirty game . So don’t expect him to say the truth like he is in the seminary or a monk
Re: Ohanaeze Backs Umahi On Defection, Says PDP Has Been Unkind To Ndigbo by tunapawizzy: 10:27am On Nov 12, 2020
northvietnam:

Politics has never been a fair and straight forward game ... it’s a very dirty game . So don’t expect him to say the truth like he is in the seminary or a monk
at least we can agree on one thing: That he is not saying the truth

1 Like

Re: Ohanaeze Backs Umahi On Defection, Says PDP Has Been Unkind To Ndigbo by tinsel: 10:35am On Nov 12, 2020
pickatyou2:

I didn't say umahi is mad bruv, I said he is free to go.
I said ohaneze is mad. The apc umahi wants to run to, is it the apc that will give igbo presidential ticket, is it not the apc that brought a buffoon that called us 5%, is it not the apc that have let herdsmen and ravage the country while going on a killing spree on the igbo tribe, is it not the apc that is releasing/rehabilitating boko/isis terrorist and going on a manhunt for harmless ipob protesters.

My brother choose you evil wisely. And in my experience APC is not the lesser evil, they are the originator of evil itself.
My brother APC can afford to do whatever they want because we never supported them. But for PDP it is treachery to not give it to igbos.
Re: Ohanaeze Backs Umahi On Defection, Says PDP Has Been Unkind To Ndigbo by jrusky(m): 11:22am On Nov 12, 2020
But in a real sense has PDP ever pick any region or anybody as their presidential candidate?

Pls let us a reason properly biko. Unahi has bever be in PDP in his heart. Was this frog looking man not the first governor in SE to openly supported Fulani herds killers? Why do people forget things so quick? Umahi is a liar a bloody liar indeed he is not fighting for Igbo he is Fulani boy fighting to please his fulani sheriff in Aso Rock end of story.

He has never hide his love for apc and buhari so I'm not buying his fake reason.
Re: Ohanaeze Backs Umahi On Defection, Says PDP Has Been Unkind To Ndigbo by email07: 11:32am On Nov 12, 2020
TecM0:
cool

Like they owe PDP or anybody any explanation.... Why are Ibo leaders like this?!

If PDP can't zone Presidency to SouthEast after 20 long years, then form alliance in other party and try your luck

Atleast APC would zone it to Only Southern Nigeria, meaning Umahi , Rochas Okorocha, Orji Uzor Kalu and other APC Ibos would contest the Presidential primaries with Only SouthSouth and Southwest, worst case scenario if Umahi losses in APC Presidential Election he gets a very strategic position

PDP wants to zone it to North again without even giving Ibo a fair chance to contest, to make matters worse the are picking a SouthSouth Vice

idiot it's Igbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 30-Year-Old For Defrauding Emir Of ₦33 Million / Ekiti Is A State Of Professors Not Illiterates..Voters Say No To Vote Buying / Opon Imo Launched By Osun Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.