Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Aspiring Models, Actors And Musicians Only - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Aspiring Models, Actors And Musicians Only (832 Views)

Mo Lounge:thread For Models,actors,entertainers,presenters,etc... / Models, Actors And Actresses Invited For Auditions. / Aspiring Models, Actors And Musicians Only. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aspiring Models, Actors And Musicians Only by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 16, 2011
Please this is for understanding and learning purpose. I do understand a whole of individuals want to go into showbiz and put up post like " I will like information or i am looking to become a model" and stuff, My question is;

Will you pay a professional photographer to give you good images to use for your portfolio?

Will you rather pay the photographer to print hard copies, or just have them email you the retouched photos?

How many looks will you expect for your payment? (i.e one or two look per outfit)

What;s the maximum you are to spend on building your portfolio?

You can also ask questions on here and i will respond. I am just curious.

(1) (Reply)

"belle" A Proffessional Cosmetologist Is Just A Phone Call Away / Custom Made Ladies Wears Forsale / The Best Africa Can Offer In Fashion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.