Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Abuja Council Sealed My Restaurant With Customers, Staff Inside'- Woman CRY OUT - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Council Sealed My Restaurant With Customers, Staff Inside'- Woman CRY OUT (1077 Views)

Shagari’s Grandson, Bello Declares Abuja Council Chairmanship Ambition (Photo) / 'El-Rufai Demolished My Restaurant Because My Husband Is PDP Kaduna Spokesman' / Mahmood Yakubu Meets Abba Kyari Buhari’s Chief Of Staff Inside Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Council Sealed My Restaurant With Customers, Staff Inside'- Woman CRY OUT by helinues: 7:12am On Nov 12, 2020
nabiz:
I know you dont have business you are running. Possibly you are a civil servant. This amec people are very annoying. I open an equipment rental business, just 11 days of operation this people started coming. This people will prefer you bribe them that you paying for your levies. Infact they will be angry with you if you show them receipt

Are you from the East side? It get reason oo.

Answer that before we could proceed with further discussion
Re: Abuja Council Sealed My Restaurant With Customers, Staff Inside'- Woman CRY OUT by nabiz(m): 7:16am On Nov 12, 2020
helinues:

Are you from the East side? It get reason oo.

Answer that before we could proceed with further discussion
I am from the east side but the business is in abuja
Re: Abuja Council Sealed My Restaurant With Customers, Staff Inside'- Woman CRY OUT by helinues: 7:18am On Nov 12, 2020
nabiz:
I am from the east side but the business is in abuja

Have a wonderful day broda
Re: Abuja Council Sealed My Restaurant With Customers, Staff Inside'- Woman CRY OUT by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 12, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
no mind them. everybody now wan dey spread news.

This woman must have been served notice upon notice but will not even do as if she knows anything about it. sometimes if they reject notices, the government makes use of courier services just to get their acknowledgement

Always have it in your mind that in Nigeria every stupidity is possible. Except if you've not realised how absolutely idiotic the system in the country is.
Re: Abuja Council Sealed My Restaurant With Customers, Staff Inside'- Woman CRY OUT by OlujobaSamuel: 7:33am On Nov 12, 2020
helinues:

Why are some Nigerians like this now?

So inside the video, she also recorded when the government officials were closing her shop with the customer inside?

Gosh!
I did not watch the video. Maybe you should check the op topic again.
Btw, your comment I responded to didn't claim she lied, you said she never mentioned if she was served notice.
Lying about the state of seal up and notice is two different issues
Re: Abuja Council Sealed My Restaurant With Customers, Staff Inside'- Woman CRY OUT by helinues: 7:40am On Nov 12, 2020
OlujobaSamuel:

I did not watch the video. Maybe you should check the op topic again.
Btw, your comment I responded to didn't claim she lied, you said she never mentioned if she was served notice.
Lying about the state of seal up and notice is two different issues

But there are no evidence of Government sealing her business up not to talk of locking customer in...
Re: Abuja Council Sealed My Restaurant With Customers, Staff Inside'- Woman CRY OUT by Globad(f): 7:42am On Nov 12, 2020
helinues:

And yet you that have watched the same video can't answer a simple question.

If you can't make use of your 6 free gifted senses when it's necessary/important, then such person is simply amongst the lazy you..

Did she receive any form of notification ahead or not?

Inside her video, did she also record when government officials were closing her business with clients inside.

Answer those logical questions

I'm done with you as I have no time to waste on an incorrigible element who permanently judges people hastily and looks for how to tear others down.

Again, I'm done with you.

Keep doing your inglorious job.

But glory cannot and won't come out of ingloriousness
Re: Abuja Council Sealed My Restaurant With Customers, Staff Inside'- Woman CRY OUT by helinues: 7:45am On Nov 12, 2020
Globad:

I'm done with you as I have no time to waste on an incorrigible element who permanently judges people hastily and looks for how to tear others down.

Again, I'm done with you.

Keep doing your inglorious job.

But glory cannot and won't come out of ingloriousness

Before you tear race which was expected, could pls help us to answer these questions? cheesy grin

Did she receive any form of notification ahead or not?

Inside her video, did she also record when government officials were closing her business with clients inside

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia-Rerun: How PDP Chose A JSS Drop Out Over A University Professor / Sunday Igboho Desires To Be Arrested.. / IPOB Brothers And Sisters Just Stop This Propaganda , It Is Driving Me Insane !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.