Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,292 members, 7,957,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:03 PM

Fake News Cnn - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Fake News Cnn (446 Views)

Trump: Biden Only Won In The Eyes Of Fake News Media. I Concede Nothing / Stop Listening To Fake News Cnn / Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake News Cnn by Minsk24: 7:23am On Nov 12, 2020
Abeg My people... Since Trump came into power, he's demonized and bashed mainstream media with CNN being the scapegoat of this demonization....
I want to ask people that are skeptical of the mainstream media to come and provide tangible evidence where CNN and Co with all their reputation have peddled fake news and misinformation...
Re: Fake News Cnn by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 12, 2020
CNN has been openly biased against Trump.

2 Likes

Re: Fake News Cnn by Minsk24: 7:32am On Nov 12, 2020
PenuelFarms:
CNN has been openly biased against Trump.
Can you give tangible evidence of fake news and misinformation peddled by CNN against Trump?
Re: Fake News Cnn by helinues: 7:33am On Nov 12, 2020
grin

Abeg na most of the media Jare, even AJ and BBC are part.

So Aljazeera aired repeated documentary on how Trump won his first election through propaganda, and yet same AJ played the repeated documentary just weeks before the US election. Is that not also a propaganda?

Anyways, I stopped paying for cable a week before the US election and not interested in paying until the US election is over.

Can't allow any media station to brainwashed me

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake News Cnn by Minsk24: 7:34am On Nov 12, 2020
Yes CNN has issues with Trump but the notion of the media giant peddling fake news is baffling.... Please conservatives on this platform come and make ur case why u hate mainstream media with evidence please....
Its appalling how people demonize mainstream media and now stick to conservative social media groups for information.... Nawa oh
Re: Fake News Cnn by chinoxstock: 7:39am On Nov 12, 2020
Minsk24:
Yes CNN has issues with Trump but the notion of the media giant peddling fake news is baffling.... Please conservatives on this platform come and make ur case why u hate mainstream media with evidence please....
Its appalling how people demonize mainstream media and now stick to conservative social media groups for information.... Nawa oh

What kind of issues and how do you know they have issues with Trump?
Re: Fake News Cnn by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: Fake News Cnn by Minsk24: 8:38am On Nov 12, 2020
helinues:
grin

Abeg na most of the media Jare, even AJ and BBC are part.

So Aljazeera aired repeated documentary on how Trump won his first election through propaganda, and yet same AJ played the repeated documentary just weeks before the US election. Is that not also a propaganda?

Anyways, I stopped paying for cable a week before the US election and not interested in paying until the US election is over.

Can't allow any media station to brainwashed me

Did the content of the documentary contain false information?
Re: Fake News Cnn by Minsk24: 8:38am On Nov 12, 2020
chinoxstock:

What kind of issues and how do you know they have issues with Trump?
I do know Trump once had a spat with a top CNN exec...
Re: Fake News Cnn by Minsk24: 8:41am On Nov 12, 2020
PenuelFarms:

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/blogs/andrew-bolt/the-10-worst-examples-of-fake-news-and-cnn-wins/news-story/7915b2962724013b5e2b038df193525e
The points mentioned in the article are related to the Allegations of Russian Interference in the 2016 elections.... Its fair to say CNN messed up with the facts pointed out without backing it up with evidence

(1) (Reply)

How Rising Spate Of Coups In Africa Can Be A Threat To Nigeria’s Democracy / Camilla Bowles Can’t Stop Talking About Joe Biden’s ‘long Fart (MESS)-’.nypost / Russia-ukraine War LIVE Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.